MH CET LAW Result for 3 Year course is now available to download. It can be checked online at cetcell.mahacet.org. Whereas those who appeared for 5-year courses their result is already announced by the officials. A link to download the scorecard for MHT CET 3 and 5 year is shared below in this article.
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell successfully hold the entrance test for MAH LLB 5 Year Integrated Course on 20th April 2023. If you are one of those who appeared for it then you must be waiting for its result declaration.
To download the MHT CET LAW result applicants must have their login details. Once the authority uploaded its link online we will share the same here.
MHT CET LAW 3 & 5 Year Result 2023
Every year the state of Maharashtra conducts the MH CET Law exam also known as Maharastra Common Entrance Test for students aspiring for studies in law. The program has been classified into two categories:
- 3 Year LLB Course
- 5 Year LLB Course
The MH CET Law 2023 Exam for LLB 3 years will be conducted on the 2 and 3 May in online mode. The online exam for LLB 5 years was conducted on the 20th of April. The online link to the result will be made active here as soon as the result is published. The candidates can also check their results on the official website also. We will provide the result link for the MH CET LAW exam 2023.
cetcell.mahacet.org MHT CET LAW Result 2023- Key Dates
|Crucial Dates for 5-Year LLB Program
|Crucial Dates for 3-Year LLB Program
|MH Common Entrance Test Law 2023 Exam
|2nd and 3rd May 2023
|22nd May 2023
|Initiation of the counselling
The candidates are advised to frequently visit the official website of the MH CET Law so that they do not miss out on the cardinal dates of the result and counselling. The official website of the authority is https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.Furthermore, as soon as the results get declared, we will update the direct link on our website also.
Download MAH CET LAW 3 and 5 year Result 2023
- Go through the official site i.e.cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Check the notification by the name 3-year LLB and 5 Year LLB Result.
- Click on that, a pdf will appear on the screen.
- You can search for your name directly in the list. Additionally, the candidate can also download it and then search for his name, and roll number in the list.
The method to download the result of a 5 or 3-year LLB course result is common.
Important Details to be Noticed in the MAH CET LAW Result
- Outline of the Result.
- Name of the aspirant
- The candidate’s roll number and also the application number is also stated in the result.
- The class of the candidate in which he had appeared for the examination.
Process download MHT CET 3/5 year LAW Rank Card 2023
Soon after the MHT CET LAWY result declaration, the CET authority releases the rank card of the students. Qualified students can download their score card by logging in to the portal provided for counselling. To do the same, the aspirant has to register into the account they have created initially. The importance of a scorecard is at the utmost in the counselling session. The Steps to download the Rank card are :
- Go through the official website of MH CET by following the given link>>cetcell.mahacet.org.
- The Home Page will provide the candidate with the link to the MH CET Law Rank card or Scorecard. Click on that link.
- A candidate log-in section will appear on the screen.
- The qualified candidate has to enter the application number and their date of birth.
- After logging in, the Candidate can see an option for a score card.
- Tap on it and the rank card will get open on the screen.
- The aspirants can download it and retain it for future use.
Particulars present in the MH CET Law 2023 Rank Card
Candidates are always advised to check the details in their final rank card. On many occasions, the candidates do not notice them and on the day of counselling, they land in massive trouble. Consequently, missing their seat in college. Therefore, please check the following details in a proper manner :
- The name of the applicant should be correctly spelt.
- The class should be specified in a correct and clear manner.
- Roll number and Registration number to be checked properly.
- Name and date of the examination.
- The score of the qualified candidate.
- And last but not the least, the name of the course in which he or she is applying.
Merit List after the MHT CET LAW Result 2023
Merit List is basically the final list published by the authorities in which the selected candidate can find their name with the ranks and the colleges obtained. It is created on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance examination.
The merit list will be published on the official website of MH CET Law. The candidates can download the pdf of that list and can check their names and other details accordingly. Apart from the basic particulars of the candidate, the merit list will contain the applicant’s All India Ranks and also the total score. It is to be noted that there will be three merit lists for both courses of 3 and 5-year LLB, they are :
- Merit list based on the All India status of the candidate.
- Merit list based on Candidates from Maharashtra.
- Merit list based on Foreign National Candidates
MH CET LAW Result 2023: Key Links
An ideal score can be anywhere between 102 to 106 in the MH CET Law 2023 Exam.
No, the cutoffs are different for the participating colleges. It happens because of the different seats available in the colleges and of various other factors like the number of students applying for the colleges.
MH CET is easier when compared to the CLAT Examination.