Maharshi Dayanand University MDU Results 2021 for few courses has been announced. For the rest of courses, result will be announced soon.
MDU Results 2021-: Maharshi Dayanand University is a collegiate university situated in the state of Haryana. It was established in the year 1976 by an Act No. 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly. Initially, it was established as Rohtak University which was later on renamed after the name of the visionary and a great social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand.
Update on 24th February 2021-: The university has released the results for various courses. Direct links present at the end of the page.
It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university. It has a campus of 665.4 acres and the university campus is also shared by IIM Rohtak. University has 263 affiliated colleges situated in seven districts of the state.
- 1 Maharshi Dayanand University MDU Results 2021
- 2 How to check MDU Results?
Maharshi Dayanand University MDU Results 2021
MDU has 11 faculties and 38 academic teaching department that are continuously working for imparting quality higher education to the students. University offers various Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various disciplines through regular and distant education mode. The medium of instruction in the university is English.
MDU has been ranked in the grade of 101-150 in the overall category and 76 among universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the year 2018. Sunil Dabas, Sakshi Malik, Bhavna Gaur, Bhupender Singh Kaliraman, Bimla Singh Solanki etc are some of the notable alumni of the university.
In this article, readers are going to get information about the Maharshi Dayanand University result, result dates, how to check result online along with an overview of the university, exams and admission procedure.
An overview of Maharshi Dayanand University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Haryana|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctoral level programs|
|University type||Collegiate University|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, BCI, AICTE,|
|Campus Area||665.4 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.mdurohtak.ac.in|
Maharshi Dayanand University Research Centres
MDU has three research centers namely-
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh Institute of Social and Economic Change
- Centers for Haryana Studies
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Centre of Excellence for Rural Development
Maharshi Dayanand University Admission Procedure
Admissions into MDU and few other universities of the state are carried out under a Common Online Admission procedure and it is conducted by MDU. Under this Common Online Admission, process candidates have to appear for entrance test which is followed by a counseling process.
Also Read: MDU Rohtak Admission 2020
The admission in the affiliated colleges of MDU is granted on the basis of the application and merit of the students in the qualifying exams.
Interested candidates are required to fill an online application form in order to get admission. The application form is published on the official website of the university. Candidates must submit the application form before the due date.
MDU Exams and Results
MDU academic curriculum is carried out through the semester system and thus the examination and results are declared accordingly. Below we have shared detailed information about the university exams and results-
Maharshi Dayanand University Exams
- In order to appear in the university exams, it is compulsory for all the students to fill an online examination application/ registration form.
- After the completion of the exam registration process, university issues admit cards to the registered students on its website.
- Students have to download the hall tickets from the university portal by using valid login credentials.
- Students must remember that it is necessary to carry the hard copy of the admit card to exam hall on the day of exam.
- Any student without the admit card is not allowed to enter the exam center.
- The exams for various UG, PG and professional degree programs in MDU and affiliated colleges for odd semester and even semesters are conducted in November/December and May respectively.
MDU Results 2021 2nd, 4th 6th Sem
- Maharshi Dayanand University results are declared through online mode only on the specified dates.
- University notify the students regarding the exam, results and any other information through its website. Therefore, university students are suggested to visit the university website on a regular basis.
- The result for each and every course is released separately on different dates.
- The results of odd semester exams are generally released in the month of January/February and for even semesters it is declared in June/July.
- The result sheet includes information such as student’s name, roll number, registration no/enrollment number, college name, course, semester, year, marks obtained, total marks, result etc.
- Students can apply for supplementary, revaluation and improvement exams after the declaration of result within the specified timeframe.
How to check MDU Results?
Students can download and check the university result online by following the given procedure-
- Visit the MDU official website first (www.mdurohtak.ac.in).
- Click on the Examination tab at the homepage of the portal.
- Find the “Result” link and click on that.
- MDU result portal will appear.
- Enter the Registration No. and Roll No and Click on Proceed now.
- The result sheet will appear and students can check it.
- Download and keep it safe for references in future.
In case of any grievance or issue related to Maharshi Dayanand University Results, students are advised to contact the concerned university department for immediate redressal.