MDSU Results 2022: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) Results 2022 for even and the odd semester will be published on their official website soon. Students should remember that the MDS University will release the result on the official website of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University as well as from this page.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is located in Ghoogra village which is few kilometers away from the city of Ajmer. The university was earlier known as Ajmer University and was established in August 1987. The university offers various graduate and undergraduate courses in various fields of Sciences, Commerce, Arts, Law, Humanities, Engineering, Business Management, Foreign Languages, etc.
MDSU Results 2022
If you are looking for any information regarding MDSU Results 2022 or any related information, then you should read the article till the end, which will be helpful to the students.
Here is some basic information regarding the university.
MDS University Overview
|University Type||State University|
|NAAC Accreditation Grade||B++|
|Total number of Departments||24|
|Affiliated Institution by the University||226|
|Total Faculty members||19|
|Non-teaching Staff Members||192|
|Campus area (in acres)||310 acres|
|Location||Pushkar By-Pass Road Ajmer – 305009 Rajasthan, India|
The university is unstoppable for 23 years of its commencement and provides the students with the best education and overall personality development. The university has a magnum infrastructure and hi-tech labs matching the need of today’s fast pace of the Modern World.
The university conducts an entrance exam yearly and only the qualifying students are eligible for admission. The date for the upcoming entrance exam will be announced on the official website along with all the information regarding the procedures and results.
Also Check: Brij University Result 2022
Interested candidates can apply for the MDS University through the online medium by going through the following steps:
- The candidate needs to open the official link of the website.
- Select the courses you wish to apply for
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the fee of 300 rupees per course.
MDSU University Exam Time Table/Scheme
For the existing students who are studying at the university, the officials announced the examination timetable, there’s a procedure of Annual Scheme and Semester Scheme in the university.
Under the Annual Scheme, exams are held every year after the month of February and in the Semester Scheme, semester exams are conducted after the end of each semester, wherein each semester is of six months and the collective score of two semesters makes a yearly score.
The University holds the examination of nearly 1,50,000 students in colleges throughout the state of Rajasthan. The university organized their yearly examinations for various courses such as BA, BCA, Bcom, Bsc, B.Tech, M.com, M.Sc., M.tech etc.
As soon as the results are announced by the university, they will be available on the official website of MDSU.
How to Check MDSU Results 2022?
Students can follow the given steps to check their MDSU Results 2022-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the tab which reads ‘Student Panel.
- A table will be displayed with the exam name; exam start date etc. along with the result.
- Candidate needs to look for their program/course name and check the Result section.
- Instead of the Program name if the date is displayed, click the tab which reads ‘View Result link’.
- Results can be checked by either of the following methods – Candidates should click on ‘Main Exam Roll No.’ and enter their roll number in the Roll No box or they can select their own name & Father’s Name and enter the respective details in the boxes which read Name and Father’s Name.
- Results will be displayed on the screen of your device, which can be downloaded by the students for future use.
The results for MA, MSc, and M.com will be declared by the officials, they are advised to keep checking the official website in order to check the results as they will be released online. According to the recent information, the Controller of Examination has already started preparing for the results and they will be released soon.
MDS University Affiliated Colleges
Many colleges are affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University. Here’s the list of colleges affiliated with MDSU, out of which the selected candidates can opt for anything on the basis of their marks and seat availability:
- Ambika TT College, Jodhpur
- Dayanand College, Ajmer
- Dezyne E’cole College, Ajmer
- Geetanjali BEd College, Nagaur
- GS Jangid Memorial Women Teacher Training College, Jodhpur
- Hukumchand National Institute of Science and Technology, Ajmer
- Jialal Institute of Education, Ajmer
- Kanchan Devi Teacher Training College, Bhilwara
- Mahadev BEd College, Nagaur
- Management and Commerce Institute of Global Synergy, Ajmer
- Manikya Lal Verma Govt College, Bhilwara
- Rajasthan Teachers Training College, Jodhpur
- Rekha Devi Memorial Teacher Training Institute, Tonk
- RIE Ajmer – Regional Institute of Education
- Sanskriti Computer Education College, Beawar
- Sophia Girls College, Ajmer
- SPU College, Pali
- SRKPGC Ajmer – Shri Ratanlal Kanwarlal Patni Girls’ College
- Star Infotech College, Ajmer
- STTC Udaipur – Sanjeevani Teachers Training College
Here are the given departments of faculties which are available in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU):
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Vedic Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Media and Journalism
- Faculty of Social Sciences
We hope this detailed article will be proven helpful to the students looking for any information regarding Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) Results 2022. We have mentioned all the related information about the university and the results. As soon as any further information is released by the officials, it will be updated in the article and at the same time, the students can check the information on the website.
If you have any further queries regarding the MDSU Results 2022, then you can comment down below and our team of experts will soon be replying to you with the best possible solutions.