Mizoram Board MBSE HSLC Result 2019: The results for the MBSE HSLC & HSSLC 2019 will be released probably in the month of May 2019. The board also provides students with the higher secondary school certificates for students who have been leaving the schools which are affiliated by their board.
The Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) was established in the year 1975 by the Government of Mizoram. The Boards main office is located in the Aizawl region of Mizoram.
Table of Contents
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
MBSE HSLC Result 2019
The prime authority of the release and governing the topics of the examination is solely controlled by the Mizoram Board of School Education.
Important Details About Mizoram Board Result 2019
Mizoram Board 10th & 12th Class results will officially be announced on the website of the board. Students who have appeared in the examination are advised to check the official website of the board which is www.mbse.edu.in for any notification regarding the news of the results.
The results can be downloaded from the website which is must for the students who appeared in the examination by doing so they can use the copy of the results for the reference process later on.
Students must safely preserve the information such as the roll number of the student, name of the student and the center name of the exam which is essential for the process of downloading the results from the website.
The total number of students who appear in the exam are increasing every year and the passing percentage of the students have increased rapidly over the years. The board has made the announcement of results to be available in online mode only on their official website platform only.
MBSE HSLC Result 2019 Announcement Information
The examination of the HSLC is held in the same month of every year which is in the month of Feb & March. Once the examinations have been conducted successfully MBSE HSLC/HSSLC results will be declared most probably in the first week of May. All s
The result in the previous year was released in the month of May as well.
Detailed Analysis of the MBSE HSLC Result
Below is the table representation of the total number of students who appeared in the board’s examination and the overall passing percentage of the students as well.
|Year||Overall passed||Percentage of Girls||Percentage of Boys||Appeared in Total|
Looking at the data from the years of the examination we can easily see that the passing number of candidates have increased significantly and the girls have performed excellently than boys and have a higher percentage of marks in every year.
MBSE HSLC Result 2019 Downloading Process
The Following are the steps involved in the process of downloading the results from the official website of the board students must read the following steps carefully and do according to the instruction mentioned.
- Students must log into the official website of the Board which is mbse.edu.in
- The Link for the results will be highlighted on the webpage of the board and students can click on it and must open the link in a new window of the browser.
- They must then enter the Roll Number of the student which is provided to them at the time of Admit Card issuing.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- The results of the student will appear on the display screen.
- Students must verify the details mentioned on the result carefully.
- Print a Hard copy of the results which will be used for the reference purpose afterward and this copy must be preserved till the school provides the student with the official mark sheet with their name on it to the student.
- In case of any error found on the results then the student must inform the school authorities and the board of examination immediately about the matter and can get the guidance about the process of the rectification of their answer sheets.
Conclusion: The above-mentioned information is for the students to understand the process involved in the retrieval of results and the official dates and events for the results announcement as well. If students feel any doubt about any topic discussed above, they can log into the official website of the board to get the desired information regarding the topic they are confused about.