MANUU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Check Merit List & Wait List Here: Maulana Azad National Urdu University will released their entrance test result on their official website. Merit list will be published on the official website of the university. Candidates can check it by using valid login details when it was available.
MANUU Entrance Exam Result will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam held at university level. Provisionally selected candidates are called for Document Verification. Final selection and admission of the candidates will be made on the basis of document verification.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam and looking for information on MANNU entrance exam result/merit list and waitlist must go through the article shared below. Going through the article, candidates will find necessary information on result dates, result links, process to check online result, etc.
MANNU Entrance Exam Result 2020
|Examination||MANNU Entrance Examination 2020|
|Article category||Result/Merit List/ Wait List|
|University||Maulana Abdul National Urdu University (MANNU)|
|Location||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Programs||UG and PG programs|
|Month of entrance test||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||Available soon|
|Mode of release of result||Online|
MANNU Entrance Exam Result- Important Dates/ Schedule
|Date of entrance exam||4th July to 5th July 2020|
|Date of release of result/ Merit list||To be announced|
|Date of release of waitlist||Not announced|
MANUU Entrance Exam Result 2020
MANNU Entrance exam result is published on university website for information to all the candidates. No result is delivered to candidates in printed form. Therefore, those who have appeared in entrance exam have to check their result only through the online mode. Result for all the courses is published separately on different dates.
Entrance exam result basically indicate the name and result of the candidates. The complete information which is supposed to be showcased in MANNU entrance exam result includes- Candidate’s name, roll number, hall ticket no., gender, date of birth, name of the course, category, marks obtained in exam, maximum marks, result status, remarks, etc.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
How to check MANUU Entrance Exam Result?
Those who are waiting for the announcement of result have to follow the step-by-step procedure given below to check the result once it will be published online-
- Step I- Candidates have to begin with visiting the official website of the university i.e. http://www.manuu.ac.in.
- Step II- Website homepage will appear. On this page, candidates have to click on relevant result/wait list link given under the title “Admission”.
- Step II- Result will be displayed.
- Step III- Now, candidates have to enter the valid login information such as roll number, password, etc. Click on submit button.
- Step IV- Result sheet will open.
- Step V- Candidates can now check the result details.
- Step VI- Lastly, candidates can download and keep the result safe for further correspondences.
MANUU Admission Wait List
After the publication of merit list, university will also prepare a wait list in order to fill the remaining seats. Candidates who are not selected in merit list, university publish a wait list of such candidates. It is also published online can candidates can access it from university website.
To get their result online, they have to follow the given instructions-
- Go to www.manuu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the waitlist link for respective course,
- Waitlist will appear.
- Search for the name in the list and retain for further correspondence.
Check the waitlist of various programs through the links shared below-
MANUU Admission Verification of Documents
Candidates whose names will appear in merit list or waitlist will be invited for document verification procedure at the university. Provisionally selected candidates for admission have to report at the verification venue on the notified dates. The venue and schedule details will be intimated to candidates through university website.
Final admission will be made only after the verification of original documents of the candidates.
Candidates are required to carry following documents at the time of verification-
- Entrance Test 2020 Hall Ticket
- Two Copies of Online Application form
- Proof of language (Urdu)/medium at 10th / 12th or equivalent from Madarasa board/Graduation (if applicable).
- Marks sheet of Class X/ SSC/equivalent board exam
- Marks Sheet and pass certificate of class XII or equivalent
- Graduation marks sheet (if required)
- Transfer certificate (from the school/ Institution last studied)
- Migration certificate (from the school/ Institution last studied)
- Valid category/ caste certificate as per the format prescribed by Government of India) (OBC/SC/ST/EWS), if applicable
- Bonafide / Character certificate (from the school/ Institution last attended)
- Two passport size latest color photograph
- Requisite Admission fee
- Other relevant documents
Payment of Fee
After successful verification of documents, candidates selected for admission have to make payment of the requisite admission fee. The details of admission fee can be collected from university.
After the payment of admission fee and completion of admission formalities, candidates have to report the university in the concerned program on the day of commencement of the classes.
MANUU Entrance Exam Result Important Points
- Merit list and waitlist for various programs will be made available at university website.
- University will not use any offline mode to intimate the candidates about the merit list/ waitlist.
- Result/Merit list and waitlist is published separately for each course.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for all the latest updates related to the admission.