Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Result 2018-19 MS UG/PG Exams BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, Nov/Dec Month Exam 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th Semester
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) is a continuously growing government institution for higher education situated at Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. It was established on 7th September 1990 and is named after the famous Tamil scholar Manonmaniam Sundaram Pillai.
MSU has a campus area of 550 acres in the rural setting of Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu. It was established as an affiliating-cum-teaching university that presently
Table of Contents
- 1 Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Result 2018-19
- 1.1 An overview of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
- 1.2 Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent Colleges
- 1.3 Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Departments
- 1.4 Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission Process
- 1.5 Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Exams and Results
- 1.6 MSU Grade Expansion
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Result 2018-19
University programs are carried out under the CBCS curriculum. For more information about university profile, university results, and exams you have to go through the complete article.
An overview of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|Location||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Chancellor||Governor of Tamil Nadu|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Campus Area||550 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system (CBCS)|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.msuniv.ac.in|
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent Colleges
- MSU Constituent College of Arts and Science for Women – Sathankulam
- MSU Constituent College of Arts and Science – Nagalapuram
- MSU Constituent College of Arts and Science – Kanyakumari
- MSU Constituent College of Arts and Science – Kadayanallur
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Departments
MSU has following 28 departments through which it offers various programs-
- Department of Biotechnology
- Animal Sciences
- Management Studies
- Marie Science
- Renewable energy
- Social Exclusion
- Environmental Science
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Computer Science & Technology
- Physical Education and Sports
- Information Technology and Engineering
- Department of Plant Science
- Department of B.Ed. (DDCE)
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission Process
- Admissions to all the undergraduate programs is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 examinations/or equivalent.
- University grant admission to candidates in PG programs (Arts and Science) on the basis of merit in qualifying exams.
- No entrance exams are conducted for admissions into UG and PG programs in the university.
- Admissions into Ph.D. programs are done through an entrance exam (written test) and interview conducted at the university.
- University invite application for Ph.D. admissions twice a year during the month of September and March.
- Applications for all the UG and PG programs are invited by the university in the month of April/ May.
- Students can fill the application forms from the official university website.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Exams and Results
The Controller of Examinations caters to the preparation, scheduling, conductions of exams and evaluation and declaration of results in the university. All the programs in university are carried out under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum. Thus examinations are conducted on semester basis. Under the semester system, academic year is divided into two semesters.
The complete information related to MSU results and exams is shared below-
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Exams
- University notify the students about examinations schedule through its website.
- The semester exams for UG and PG programs are conducted in November.
- Semester exams for M.Phil. programs are conducted in November.
- Ph.D. work examinations are also conducted in the month of November every year.
- Students enrolled in university campus and in the affiliated colleges have to submit an online examination before the commencement of exams.
- All the students are required to carry the admit cards issued to them to the examinations centers on the day of examination.
- Students without a valid admit card are not allowed to enter the examination center.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Result
- University declares the result only through the online mode on the specified dates.
- University update all the information regarding university results on its website, therefore, students are advised to stay in touch with the official portal.
- MSU online result sheets consists of the names of the students, courses/programs, year, semester, credits, subject-wise SGPA, CGPA, result, percentage etc.
- Students are advised not to consider the online result as the original statement of marks. Original mark sheets are distributed separately.
- Students can collect their original mark sheets from the concerned departments after the declaration of online result.
- After the publication of result, students not satisfied with the evaluation of answer sheets can apply for revaluation and students failed in any subject can opt for supplementary exam.
- Student have to apply online within the specified dates from the university website.
How to check Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Result?
Follow the given procedure to download the MSU result-
- Log in to the official website of MSU i.e. www.msuniv.ac.in.
- Go to the “Examination” link at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the “Result” link.
- Select the respective result option.
- Click on the relevant result link.
- Enter the registration number and click on the submit button.
- Result will display on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future references (optional).
MSU Grade Expansion
MSU online result sheet and original mark sheet indicates the grades of the students obtained in every subject. Here, we have shared the complete expansion explanation of grades for both UG and PG programs-
|Percentage of marks||Grade Point||Grade (Letter)||Performance|
|Percentage of marks||Grade Point||Grade (Letter)||Performance|
In case of any query related to students are advised to contact the concerned university department. Contact details are shown below for the convenience of the students-
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli- 6217012
Phone No.- 0462-2333741
Email- [email protected]