Manipur Election Result 2022: The Legislative Assembly Elections (Vidhan Sabha Elections) in the Manipur to elect 60 members in the Legislative assembly which was held into two phases i.e. on 28th Feb 2022 and 05th March 2022 at different polling booths in the whole state. The last phase of voting has been concluded and now the voter and parties are eyeing the results of election results which will be announced live on 10th March 2022 at various news agencies. We have structured the details about the opinion, exit polls, prediction inside this article or get the updates from the Election Commission of India (ECI’s) official portal eci.gov.in or from EC’s mobile app which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or IOS Store.
Manipur Election Result Live 2022
All the nominees gave their best shot by doing virtual/physical rallies to connect with the state residents by promising them to improve their standard of living & resolve the problems faced by the state. According to sources, the percentage of voters this year was way more as compared to previous elections. Since the completion of voting, everyone’s eyes are on the final result announcement and we wish them the best luck for the result day.
Manipur Election Result 2022: Highlights
|Election Type||Legislative Assembly Elections (Vidhan Sabha Elections)|
|Participating Parties||BJP, Congress, Communist Party of India, Naga People’s Front (NPF), National People’s Party (NPP) & Other’s|
|Election Date||28th Feb 2022 and 05th March 2022|
|Result Date||10th March 2022|
Manipur Elections Exit Polls
Manipur is considered to be one of the fascinating and difficult states in the country to predict the exit polls statistics because there are 40 seats that lie in the Imphal Valley & 20 seats in the Hills. The details about the Manipur Elections Exit Polls about various news agencies are given below:
- India Today-Axis My India: India Today predicted 33-43 seats in the favour of BJP, 04-08 seats each for the Congress whereas NPP, NPF and Others on 00-07 seats which means that BJP is leading with 41%, 18% for the Congress, NPP with 16%, NPF with 08%, JDU with 05% & Others with 05%.
- ABP News -CVoter: ABP News-CVoter preditcs that the current ruling party BJP will bag around 23-27 seats followed by the Congress on 12-16 seats with NPF, NPP and Others on 03-007 seats.
- Times Now: Times Now has also predicted that the BJP can out as the single larget party in Manipur by achieving around 27-31 seats, Congress at second place with 11-19 seats inside their bag. The NPP might get 06-10 seats while NPF to receive 02-06 seats while Others have to settle on 03-07 seats in th state.
- RepublicWorld: As per the survey done by the RepublicWorld regarding the state exit polls, the BJP is leading the race with 24-27 seats facing close competition against the Congress on 11-20 seats, NPP on 06-10 seats, NPF on 02-05 seats and Others on 03-07 seats.
Also Read, UP Election Result Live
Manipur Elections Results Live Polling
The election counting will commence from 08:00 am on its deciding date and will be streaming live at various new channels and ECI’s official website/mobile app. The Election Commission will start to release the early trends after 08:00 am. Through live stream, all the voters, parties & contenders will get updated information regarding the election result.
How to check Manipur Elections Results 2022?
To get the live updates about the Manipur state election results 2022, read the following steps:
- Appear on the ECI’s official website (eci.gov.in).
- On the home page of the website, the link of ‘Manipur Legislative Assembly Elections’ will be provided.
- Click on the link and on a new page you’ll get all the updates related to the results.
Manipur Election Results 2022: Links
|Result Release||10th March 2022|