MAHUD Manipur Peon Result 2019 LDC, CO & Other Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ https://manipur.gov.in: The result for MAHUD Manipur Peon exam will be announced most tentatively in December 2019 by the recruiting authority. The result will be hosted on the official portal of the concerned authority. Candidates can access and download the MAHUD Manipur Peon Result 2019 from the official portal by using the relevant login details.
MAHUD Manipur Peon Result
- 1.1 MAHUD Manipur Peon LDC Recruitment 2019- Details
- 1.2 MAHUD Manipur Recruitment 2019 Schedule/ Important Dates
- 1.3 MAHUD Manipur UBL Exam Result 2019
- 1.4 MAHUD Manipur Peon LDC Recruitment Result – Cut off Marks
- 1.5 MAHUD Manipur Final Result
- 1.6 Key points related to MAHUD Manipur Peon LDC Recruitment Exam result
- 1.7 How to download MAHUD Peon LDC 2019 Result?
MAHUD Manipur Peon Result
The government of Manipur invited applications for the recruitment of 152 candidates from the state for various posts in Urban Local Bodies (ULB) of Municipal Administration Housing and Urban Development (MAHUD), Manipur. These UBL specific posts includes the post of Peon, Driver, Chowkidar Cum Sweeper, Jamadar, Computer Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk, Draughtsman (Grade-II), Assistant Revenue Inspector, Revenue Inspector/ Assistant Revenue Officer/ Revenue Supervisor, Sanitary Inspector/ Male Health Supervisor, Deputy Sanitary Officer, Sanitary Officer, Assistant Officer, Revenue Officers, etc.
The given post is about MAHUD Manipur Peon Result 2019. Here, we have compiled all the information relevant to result date, online process to access the result, downloading link for result, merit, Cut-off list, final result and other relevant information. Those who are curious to know their result should go through this article once.
MAHUD Manipur Peon LDC Recruitment 2019- Details
|Name of the exam||MAHUD UBL Exam 2019|
|Article category||Result/ Merit/Cut off|
|Conducting Authority||Municipal Administration Housing and Urban Development (MAHUD), Govt. of Manipur|
|Advertisement No.||No.6/57/2018- DIR (MAHUD) Pt.|
|Examination type||State level recruitment exam|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Name of the posts||Various Posts in Urban Local Bodies (ULB)|
|Date of exam||Various posts of urban local bodies|
|Declaration of result||December 2019 (expected)|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
Official Advertisement– Check Here (Link Expired)
MAHUD Manipur Recruitment 2019 Schedule/ Important Dates
|Issue of notification||28th January 2019|
|Date of commencement of application submission||30th January 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||23rd February 2019|
|Declaration of result||December 2019 (expected)|
MAHUD Manipur UBL Exam Result 2019
Merit will be generated on the basis of marks of the candidates in the written exam. A separate merit list will be prepared for each UBL post. The selection procedure will also vary for all the posts. The post-wise merit list will be posted on the official website of Manipur Government. For the convenience of the candidates, we will also provide the result and merit link on this page for the convenience of the candidates. This will help them to check the result directly from this page without visiting the official website.
Particulars printed on the result
MAHUD Manipur Peon Result sheet will show the marks, merit, rank and all the result details of the candidates. Below we have shared all the particulars which are supposed to be printed on the result sheet-
- Name of the candidate
- Application no.
- Roll number
- Notification no.
- Name of the post
- Concerned Department
- Date of exam
- Date of birth
- Section-wise Marks
- Total marks
- Result status
- Important instructions
MAHUD Manipur Peon LDC Recruitment Result – Cut off Marks
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks (expected)|
|Schedule Caste||Available soon|
|Schedule Tribe||Available soon|
MAHUD Manipur Final Result
After the release of examination result, qualifying candidates will be called for further selection rounds. The selection process for all the posts will be different which might include trade test, skill test, interview, and off-course document verification. However, the recruiting authority has not provided any information related to the final selection procedure yet. As soon as any information regarding the further selection criteria for each post will be made available, we will update the same here.
As document verification is the most important part of every selection process. All the provisionally selected candidates have to verify all their original documents before the final selection. On the day verification, all the candidates should be ready with their documents and certificates in original which have been specified to them. These documents mainly include the original and photocopy of all the qualification certificates and documents, date of birth certificate for age proof, caste/ community certificate, income certificate (as applicable), employment exchange certificate, and other relevant certificates.
Candidates should make sure that they produce all the requisite documents positively to the selection committee on the scheduled date. Candidates without relevant documents or with false documents shall be disqualified from the selection process.
The final result and merit list will only be prepared after the final selection round. Mere qualifying the exam does not indicate that the candidate has been selected for the respective post. They are required to participate in all the selection round and satisfy the eligibility requirements for each UBL post as fixed the recruiting department. Selected candidates will be posted in various urban local bodies operating under MAHUD, Manipur.
- The result for MAHUD exam will be announced in the month of December 2019.
- The result will be hosted on the official website for all the candidates.
- The merit list will be based on the scores of all the candidates in the written exam.
- For each post, a separate merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates qualifying the exam will have to attend the further selection rounds for final selection.
- The decision of Selection Committee regarding the result shall be final. Any correspondence regarding the same will not be entertained.
- All the candidates should stay in touch with the official website till the completion of the selection process to get all the latest updates.
How to download MAHUD Peon LDC 2019 Result?
The result for the exam will be communicated to all the participants through the online mode. It will be made available on the official website on the scheduled date. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can download it from there. They need to follow the step-by-step instructions provided below in order to download the result-
- Step 1- Open the official Manipur government portal. The link is shared above in the post.
- Step 2- Now, click the relevant link provided under the “What’s New” section of the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- Click on the result downloading link.
- Step 4- The result login page will open.
- Step 5- Enter the relevant credentials carefully in the respective fields and hit the submit button.
- Step 6- The result sheet will appear.
- Step 7- Check the result information mentioned.
- Step 8- Download or take the printout of the result sheet for references in future.
Click on the given link to download MAHUD Manipur Peon LDC Recruitment Result 2019- Result link will be available soon
In case of clarification regarding MAHUD Manipur Result for the year 2019, candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority. The contact address of the MAHUD is shared as under-
The Directorate of MAHUD,
2nd Floor, PDA Complex Near 2nd MR Gate,
Imphal East- 795001
In case of any query related to this article, candidates can also share their issues with us regarding the result. They can write result related doubts in the comment box.