Maharashtra GDS Result 2020: Maharashtra GDS recruitment application process has been completed and all the applicants are now looking for the release of Maharashtra GDS result. Candidates who have applied for GDS post can access their result only in online mode. After the evaluation and scrutiny of applications, Maharashtra GDS scorecard will be generated and hosted on GDS engagement portal and direct link will be shared here.
Maharashtra GDS Result 2020
India post invited applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Maharashtra Postal Circle. Under this recruitment, the application was invited for the recruitment of 3650 eligible candidates for recruitment cycle II of year 2019.
In the given post, we have tried to share the important information related to Maharashtra GDS Result for cycle II of the year 2019. The article consists of details related to such as result dates, process to access the result, merit list, cut-off marks, vacancy details, final selection criteria etc.
Latest Update 1st April 2020: Maharashtra GDS Result 2019 has been released and a SMS has been sent to all selected candidates. All candidates can download the result from below link.
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||Maharashtra Post GDS recruitment|
|Article category||Result/ Merit List|
|Concerned Department||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Postal Circle||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Cycle||Cycle II|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||ESTT/4-1/GDS|
|Online portal||GDS Online Engagement Portal|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Release of Advt./notification||1st November 2019|
|Basis of selection||Merit|
|Job location||Maharashtra State|
|India Post GDS portal||www.appost.in|
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 2020- Important Dates
|Publication of official notification||1st November 2019|
|Beginning of online registration process||1st November 2019|
|Last date of online registration||30th November 2019|
|Beginning of submission of application||1st November 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||3rd December 2019 (extended)|
|Publication of merit list/ result||Released|
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2020- Salary/ TRCA
Candidates who will be appointed as GDS in Maharashtra postal circle we provided TRCA/ Salary of-
- Minimum TRCA for Four Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for Five hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-
Maharashtra GDS Merit List 2020
The application process for Maharashtra GDS is over now and the process of scrutiny of applications will start soon. The candidates can check the result processing status on the GDS portal. The name of all the postal circles for which result is under processing will be mentioned under the title “Results Under Process” on the homepage of the portal.
Also Check: Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020
Once the processing and screening of applications will be done, the result will be published online. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of auto-generated merit list as per the rule of recruitment. After the publication of result online, recruiting agency will send an SMS on selection. However, a physical intimation will be also be sent to them in due course of time.
Resolution of Tie
If two or more candidates, secure equal marks while the preparation of merit list, then the order of the merit will be determined by using a tie breaker. The tie between the marks of the candidates will be resolved by the using the criteria given below in the same order-
- Date of Birth- Candidates older in age will be ranked higher
- If tie still persists, Schedule Tribe (ST) (Female) will be given preference
- If tie still persists, Schedule Caste (SC) (Female) will be given preference
- If tie still persists, Other Backward Class-OBC (Female)
- If tie still persists, Economically Weaker Section (EWS)- Female)
- Unreserved (UR)- Female
- Schedule Tribe (ST)- Male
- Schedule Caste (SC)- Female
- Other Backward Class (OBC)- Male
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)- Male
- Unreserved (UR)- Male
Also Check: Maharashtra Ration Card Apply Online
How to check Maharashtra GDS 2020 Result?
As it is clear that the GDS result is published online and therefore all the candidates are required to check it from the official website. To download the result, candidates have to follow the steps shared below-
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- Step I- Visit the official website
Candidates have to begin with opening the official portal of Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement. The link for GDS engagement portal is http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Step II- Search for the “Results” menu.
Candidates now have to click on “Results” tab given on the top right of the homepage.
- Step III- Select the relevant option
On clicking the result tab, a drop-down list of all the available results will appear. Candidates have to click on the “Maharashtra (3650)” link.
- Step IV- Results downloads
On clicking the relevant link, the result for Maharashtra postal circle GDS will get downloaded on the device.
- Step V- Check the result
Applicants can click on the downloaded PDF of the result. The result sheet will open and they have to search their names. They can save the result pdf for references in future.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Check Maharashtra GDS Result 2020– Available Now
Details mentioned on Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Result Sheet
The result will be published as the selection list. GDS result pdf basically includes following details-
- Notification no.
- Recruitment cycle
- Postal circle
- Date of notification
- Date of result
- Division of Maharashtra postal circle
- Name of the selected candidates
- Registration no. of the candidates
- Candidate’s category
- Name of the Post
- Number of the posts
- Branch Office (BO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Head Office (HO)
- Marks percentage of selected candidates
- Posts for which result withheld
- Important instructions
Maharashtra GDS Result 2020- Document Verification
Candidates selected on the basis of auto-generated merit will be called for document verification as per the GDS selection criteria. The selection of candidates at this stage will be provisional and final selection is subject to verification of original documents and acceptance by the concerned recruiting agencies.
The final selection of candidates will be done by the district recruiting authorities. The date time and venue of the DV round will be communicated to candidates by the responsible authority. All the provisionally selected candidates are required to carry their original certificates to the specified venue. They have to produce all the required documents and certificates in original. Thelist of all the required documents is as follows-
- SSC / Class 10th Marks Memo and pass certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate (if date of birth is not given on SSC certificate)
- Caste and Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport sized photograph
- Other documents as specified to the candidates
Maharashtra GDS Vacancy Detail
|Category||No. of posts|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||772|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||286|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||366|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||408|
Key Instructions related to Maharashtra GDS Result 2020
- Maharashtra GDS result for cycle II 2019 will be released on specified dates.
- Result can be accessed only in online mode.
- No extra marks will be given to any candidate for higher education.
- Provisionally selected candidates will be invited for verification of documents for final selection.
- Candidates should remember that merit list or result shall be final and no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to visit the GDS portal regularly to receive all the latest updates related to Maharashtra GDS result 2019.
It has been released on 31st March 2020.
http://www.appost.in/ is the official website where the result pdf file will be released.
You can download it either from the official website or from this page.
For any kind of assistance related to Maharashtra GDS result 2020, candidates can contact at the details shared below-
Helpline number- 022-22621682