Magadh University Result 2019: Students can view their result on official website of university as no other mode is applicable. Magadh University Results for BA, B.Sc., and B.Com. programs will be released shortly after a long delay. However, university has already announced the result for part III of BA, B.Sc., and B.Com. The result for remaining parts will be released soon. They must have their roll number to check their result online. All the details and links related to result will be updated on official website and also on this page.
Latest 18th April 2019: B.Ed 1st Year Result Released.
Check link below
In this article, candidates are going to find all the necessary information related to Magadh University result such as result dates, result links, process to check result etc.
Table of Contents
Magadh University Result 2019
|Examination||Magadh University examination 2019|
|Type of exam||University exam|
|University||Magadh University, Bodh Gaya|
|Course||B.Com, B.Sc., B.A. (Part 1,2,3)|
|Exam date||November/ December|
|Date of announcement of result||Few result released|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
Magadh University Result
Magadh University B.Com., B.A, and B.Sc. university exams were conducted in the month of Nov/Dec 2018. Since all the examinees who appeared for these exams are eagerly waiting for the release of result.
We advise candidates to stay calm and positive as result will be announced soon in a couple of days. After that candidates will be able to access their result by visiting the university website. In case, if candidates face difficulty in accessing the result due to heavy load on site or any other issue they are advised to stay calm and should try after few minutes.
|B.Ed 1st Year Result||Check Here|
|B.A Part III result||Click Link|
|B.Com. Part III result||Click Link|
|B.Sc. Part III result||Click Link|
How to check Magadh University result?
As university will publish the result on its online portal, students are advised to download it from there only. They can get their result downloaded by following the given steps-
- Visit the official portal of Magadh University i.e. www.magadhuniversity.ac.in.
- On the homepage, hit “Announcements” link.
- Select the “Result” tab.
- List of result will appear. Select the relevant result option.
- Select the Course Name and enter the roll number.
- Click on “Search result” option.
- Result sheet will appear.
- Download or take the printout of the same for reference in future.
Information mentioned Magadh University Result
MU B.Sc., B.Com. and B.Sc. result sheet will indicate all the necessary details about the performance and result of the candidates in the university exams conducted in the month of Nov-Dec.
Along with the result status and marks, candidates will find following details on their result sheet-
- Name of the candidate
- Enrolment number
- Roll number
- Course year/part
- Name of the College
- Father’s name
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Marks obtained in theory exam
- Internal assessment marks
- Marks in practical (if applicable)
- Total marks
- Result status (Pass/Fail)
- Important Instructions
Magadh University Result 2019- Scrutiny
After the release of result, if a candidate is not satisfied with his/her result then he/she can apply for scrutiny of result. The notice about the scrutiny is published on the official website. Candidates have to apply through an online/offline application form (whichever applicable) within the stipulated dates. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
After the scrutiny or revaluation of marks as per the applications, University will announce the result on its website. The result published after scrutiny will be final and no objection request against the result will be entertained by the controller of examination, MU.
Important points related to Magadh University Result
- Result for all the part of UG programs will be out soon.
- Candidates have to access their result online by visiting the official website and link shared on this page.
- No hard copy of result will be sent to any candidate.
- Students not satisfied with their marks/ grades can fill application for scrutiny after the publication of result.
- After the release of result, university will also issue original marksheets to candidates on specified dates. Students can collect their original marks memo from respective college or concerned university department.
- For updates related to the release of result, students should regularly visit official website and this page.
About Magadh University
Magadh University is the largest university in the state of Bihar. It was established in 1962 at Bodh Gaya, Bihar. University has 105 affiliated colleges and 44 constituent colleges spread across the state. It has ten different faculties through which various undergraduate, postgraduate, vocational, professional and P.hD. level programs are offered to the students.