Magadh University 2023 Result: Students can view their results on the official website of the university as no other mode is applicable. Magadh University Results for BA, B.Sc., and B.Com. and various PG results have been released. The remaining results will be published online in due course by the university. They must have their roll number to check their result online. All the details and links related to results will be updated on the official website and also on this page.
In this article, candidates are going to find all the necessary information related to Magadh University results such as result dates, result links, process to check results etc.
Magadh University Result 2023
|Magadh University Examination
|Type of exam
|Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
|UG & PG programs
|Mode of declaration of result
Magadh University B.Com., B.A and B.Sc. university exams were conducted on the notified dates. All the examinees who appeared for these exams are eagerly waiting for the release of the result.
Candidates will be able to access their results by visiting the university website. In case, if candidates face difficulty in accessing the result due to heavy load on site or any other issue they are advised to stay calm and should try after a few minutes.
Information Mentioned Magadh University Result
MU B.Sc., B.Com. and the B.Sc. result sheet will indicate all the necessary details about the performance and results of the candidates in the university exams conducted in the month of Nov-Dec.
Along with the result status and marks, candidates will find the following details on their result sheet-
- Name of the candidate
- Enrolment number
- Roll number
- Course year/part
- Name of the College
- Father’s name
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Marks obtained in theory exam
- Internal assessment marks
- Marks in practical (if applicable)
- Total marks
- Result status (Pass/Fail)
- Important Instructions
Magadh University Result 2023- Scrutiny
After the release of the result, if a candidate is not satisfied with his/her result then he/she can apply for scrutiny of the result. The notice about the scrutiny is published on the official website. Candidates have to apply through an online/offline application form (whichever is applicable) within the stipulated dates. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
After the scrutiny or revaluation of marks as per the applications, University will announce the result on its website. The result published after scrutiny will be final and no objection request against the result will be entertained by the controller of examination, MU.
- The result for various programs has been released online.
- Candidates have to access their results online by visiting the official website and link shared on this page.
- No hard copy of the result will be sent to any candidate.
- Students not satisfied with their marks/ grades can fill out applications for scrutiny after the publication of the result.
- After the release of the result, the university will also issue original mark sheets to candidates on specified dates. Students can collect their original marks memo from their respective college or concerned university department.
- For updates related to the release of results, students should regularly visit the official website and this page.
How to check Magadh University Results?
As the university publishes the result on its online portal, students are advised to download it from there only. They can get their result downloaded by following the given steps-
- Visit the official portal of Magadh University i.e. www.magadhuniversity.ac.in.
- On the homepage, hit the “Announcements” link.
- Select the “Result” tab.
- A list of results will appear. Select the relevant result option.
- Select the Course Name and enter the roll number.
- Click on the “Search result” option.
- The result sheet will appear.
- Download or take the printout of the same for reference in future.
About Magadh University
Magadh University is the largest university in the state of Bihar. It was established in 1962 at Bodh Gaya, Bihar. University has 105 affiliated colleges and 44 constituent colleges spread across the state. It has ten different faculties through which various undergraduate, postgraduate, vocational, professional and P.hD. level programs are offered to the students.