Lucknow University entrance exam result 2019 for UG courses has been announced on 20th May 2019 whereas the result date for PG entrance test will be announced on 20th June. University has announced the result through online mode on its official website. Result has been to release in the form of merit or selection list of candidates who will qualify the entrance exam. Result for each course has been published separately on the university website.
Latest Update 20th May 2019: Lucknow University 2019 Entrance Exam Result has been announced now. All candidates can check their result from the below links.
Lucknow university conduct entrance test annually for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and Doctorate level course. Entrance exam for UG programs has been conducted successfully and candidates are waiting for the release of result. As university will update the result online, the result link/pdf will also be shared on this page. Therefore, candidates waiting for the result can also access their result by visiting this page.
Table of Contents
Lucknow University Entrance Result 2019
In this article, we have shared information about LU entrance exam result for UG and PG courses. Candidates will find details like details about result announcement schedule, result download process, post result activities, and other related details.
An overview of Lucknow University UG and PG Entrance Examination 2019
|Name of the Exam||Lucknow University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting University||Lucknow University|
|Type of examination||University entrance exam|
|Course offered||Undergraduate and UG Management Programs and PG programs|
|Conduct of exam||April/May 2019|
|Declaration of result (UG)||20th May 2019|
|Declaration of result (PG)||20th June 2019|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
Lucknow University Entrance Exam Result 2019- Important Dates/Schedule
|Activities/Events||Date (UG courses)||Date (PG Courses)|
|Online submission of form starts||15th March 2019||15th March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||15th April 2019||15th April 2019|
|Conduct of entrance test||25th April to 1st May 2019 (UG programs) 2nd May 2019 (UG Mgmt)||8th to 15th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||20th May 2019||20th June 2019|
|Beginning of counseling||25th May 2019 onwards||24th June 2019 onwards|
How to access Lucknow University Entrance Result 2019?
Examinees who have taken the exam can access their result online for respective course by following the easy procedure shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official website of Lucknow University. The website link is http://www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- Step II- Click on the result link given on the homepage of the university website.
- Step III- Select the respective course for which result is being is searched.
- Step IV- Result will appear on screen.
- Step V- Check the name in the list and result.
- Step VI- Download the result for further correspondence.
Course-wise result of LU entrance exam 2019
Candidates can check Lucknow university result by clicking on the program-wise result PDF shared below-
- B.Sc. (Mathematics Group) Result-
- B.Sc. (Biology Group) Result-
- B.A./B.A. (Hons) Result-
- B.Com. (Hons)/B.Com. (Regular)/ B.Com (SF) Result-
- LL.B. (5 Year) Result-
- BVA/BFA Result-
- B.Voc. (Renewable Energy) Result-
- BCA Result-
- Diploma in Fine Arts Result-
- BBA Result-
- MBA (5 year) Result-
PG Program Result –
- M.A. in MIH, M.A. in Composite History and M.A. in Western History-
- M.A. in Sociology and M.A. in Women’s Studies-
- Masters in Social Work, MA in Criminology & Criminal Justice Administration and M.A. in Population Education & Rural Development-
- M.Sc. in Chemistry and M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry-
- M.Sc. in Physics, M.Sc. in Electronics and M.Sc. in Renewable Energy-
- M.Sc. in Statistics and M.Sc. in Biostatistics and M.A. in Statistics and M.A. in Biostatistics-
- M.Sc. in Anthropology and M.A. in Anthropology-
- M.Sc. in Botany, M.Sc. in Plant Science and M.Sc. in Microbiology-
- M.Sc. in Forensic Science and M.A. in Forensic Science-
- M.Sc. in Mathematics and M.A. in Mathematics-
Information mentioned on the result
Lucknow University entrance exam result will be uploaded as the merit/ rank list of successful candidates in the form of PDF. The result PDF is supposed to indicate following information of candidate’s result and performance-
- Name of the candidate in the order of rank
- Registration No.
- Roll number
- Name of course and subject
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Higher Secondary percentage
- Total marks
- NCC “B” marks
- Sports marks
- Final index
- Category rank
LU Admission Counselling 2019
After the release of result, university will release the cut-off marks list for each program and will organize the admission process. Lucknow university counseling for UG programs will start from 25th May onwards.
Candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of their ranks in the entrance exam. They have to register for further admission process within the schedule stipulated by the university. All the details about counseling will be communicated to candidates later after the release of result.
Category-wise reservation provided to candidates as per the policies of government for admission to the university is as under-
|Scheduled Caste (SC) of UP||21%|
|Schedules Tribe (ST) of UP||2%|
|OBC (Non Creamy layer) of UP||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Grand Daughter of freedom fighters from U.P||2%|
|Retired Defence Personnel (Self), Son/daughter or Defence Personnel killed in war or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel posted in UP||5%|
|Son/daughter/spouse of LU affiliated Govt./Aided Colleges of Lucknow University and Govt. Ayurvedic College||As per university norms|
|Son/daughter/spouse of LU Teachers/Employees||As per university norms|
The given reservation criteria will be considered along with other factors at the time of counseling for granting admission to the candidates in the university.
Important Points related to Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2019 Result
- Entrance exam result of Lucknow University for UG programs will be declared on 20th May 2019.
- Result will be published only on the official website for intimation to candidates who appeared for exam.
- University will not provide hard copy of result to candidate.
- Result will be published as the merit list of the candidates.
- Result uploaded on official website will be final and request for revaluation will be not be accepted in any case.
- To qualify the exam, candidates should secure the minimum qualifying marks set by the university for each program.
- After the release of result, university will also release the cut-off list.
- Successful candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of their rank in the entrance test.
- Candidates should remain in touch with official website for all the updates, notices and announcements related to result, counseling and admission process as no separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
For any query related to result, candidates should contact the university officials. They can also drop their queries regarding Lucknow University entrance test result in the comment section below.