LNMU PAT Result 2019: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has recently conducted Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT) for the year 2019. A large number of Ph.D. aspirants appeared for this exam. The LNMU PAT result of this exam along with merit list and cut-off marks list is expected to release soon.
LNMU PAT Result is going to be uploaded on University website so that all the candidates who have taken the exam can access it easily. They should not expect any physical result or mark sheet. No LNMU PAT Result 2019 will be issued in physical form to any candidate.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar. It was established on 5th August 1972 and is governed by Bihar State Universities Act, 1976. University has 25 affiliated colleges and 43 constituent colleges through which various UG, PG and Ph.D. programs are offered.
LNMU PAT Result 2019
LNMU provide admission to Ph.D. programs on the basis of an entrance exam. Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT) is a university level entrance test conducted every year for admission to Ph.D. programs offered by the university. The exam was organised at various exam centers on 22nd September 2019. Once the result will be out, qualified and eligible candidates will be finally offered admission in their preferred subject.
In this article, we have tried to share all the necessary information related to LNMU PAT 2019 result. It includes information on result publication date, process to access the result online, merit list, cut-off marks, etc.
LNMU PAT 2019- An overview
|Name of the exam||LNMU Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT) 2019|
|Article category||LNMU PAT Result/ Merit List|
|Conducting authority||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga|
|Program Offered||Ph.D. programs|
|Exam date||22nd September 2019|
|Date of result||Notified soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
LNMU PAT 2019- Important Dates
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
|Commencement of online registration||8th August 2019|
|Last date for online registration||28th August 2019|
|Date of exam||22nd September 2019|
|Publication of answer keys||23rd September 2019|
|Publication of LNMU PAT result||Available soon|
LNMU PAT Answer Keys
LNMU has released the answer keys for PAT 2019 paper I. The keys are available on official website of the university. Candidates can match their answers with the official answers. This will help them to calculate their marks and result roughly.
Released Here >> https://nvshq.org/result/keralaresults-nic-in-plus-2-results/
Candidates who haven’t checked the answer keys yet can check the same from the links shared below-
How to access the LNMU PAT result?
You can follow the given instructions to download the result-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Visit the official website of LNMU i.e. https://www.lnmu.ac.in.
- Click on “Result of PAT 2019” link given on the homepage.
- Result login page will display.
- Enter the required details in the respective field.
- Click on submit button.
- Finally, PAT result will appear.
- Check the marks and result status.
- Download and take the print of the result for personal record and future correspondences.
Result link- Available soon (Link will be updated here)
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
Information mentioned on the LNMU PAT result
Examinees can see following particulars on their result sheet-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
- Total marks percentage
- Result status
- Important instructions
LNMU PAT Merit List/ Cut-Off Marks 2019
Merit list of the candidates will be published after the declaration of result. Merit list will be based on marks secure by the candidates in PAT. Only those candidates will be listed in the merit list who will score marks more than the cut-off marks.
Cut-off marks will vary for each subject. Cut-off marks are fixed by the university taking various factors into consideration. The subject-wise cut-off marks details are shared below-
|Subject||Cut-off marks||Subject||Cut-Off marks|
|AIH & C||Home Science|
Cut-off marks will be updated soon
LNMU PAT Revaluation/ Scrutiny
LNMU PAT answer sheets are evaluated carefully and rechecked by the concerned committee of the university to make sure that there is no error. The result prepared after the evaluation of answer sheets will final. There will no provision for revaluation or scrutiny of answer scripts. Therefore, no such requests will not be considered by the university.
LNMU PAT Subject-Wise Vacancy
LNMU offers Ph.D. programs in 25 different subjects. Once PAT result will be out, candidates will be offered admission in these programs. Check the vacancy details shared below for each program-
|Subject||No. of vacancy|
|AIH & C||08|
LNMU PAT 2019- Exam Pattern
The examination scheme
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Total no. of papers- Two
- Medium of paper- English and Hindi
- Total marks- 200 marks (100 marks for each paper)
- Duration of exam- 2 hours for each paper
- Exam was conducted in two sittings.
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Duration of exam|
|Paper I||Qualitative Teaching and Research Aptitude||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||Domain/ Subject based||100||2 hours|
- LNMU PAT result for admission to 2019-2020 academic year will be out soon.
- Result can be accessed only through the official portal.
- University will not provide any hard copy of result.
- There is no provision for revaluation of result.
- Any correspondences related to scrutiny or revaluation will be not entertained.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the admission test.
- Candidates qualifying the exam will be invited for further admission process.
- The details about admission will be intimated to them.
- Candidates should regularly visit the official portal of university for regular updates on PAT result and updates.
- For queries related to LNMU PAT result 2019, candidates can contact university at details provided below-
LNMU Contact Details
Lalit Narayan Mithila University,
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org