Leave application for Fever-: It has been said various scholars that health is everything. Nothing matters more than the health of an individual. If any individual suffers from fever or any other disease they must refer to the concerned person. In the case of a working individual, they have to submit Leave application for Fever for their treatment. The leave application is equally required by the school children to grant leave. Here in this article, we will be telling you different formats for writing the Leave application for Fever. Students, employee and other individuals can get complete information about various formats of leave application.
Leave Application for Fever
- 1.1 Application format for leave application written by Student to the principal
- 1.2 Application format for leave application written by Parents to the principal
- 1.3 Leave Application for fever by employee to boss
Leave Application for Fever
The format for writing leave application to any of the higher authority in the case of students and employee are different. One should ensure that the leave application should be grammatically correct and it should have valid reasons. There are a lot of individuals who are looking for the leave application format on regular basis. Read more to discover various instances about how to write a perfect Leave application for Fever.
The sick leave application can be for one day or a week and that totally depends upon the medical condition of the individual. Before proceeding towards the format of leave application, let us have a look over the basic points that should be kept in mind before writing a leave application.
- Start of the Application– Start the application with the standard salutation, Provide the complete name of the authority from whom the leave is to be taken.
- Reason for the Leave– The most important part of the application lies in the body of the application. The applicants must be specific to the point. If you don’t want to disclose the health problem to the leave granting authority then you can also state some other reason for it. However, for an effective leave application, the reason should not be fake.
- Period of time staying away from work– The applicants must state the period of leave. However, it is not pre-defined how much time it takes to recover. For this consult your doctor and do have a consultation from the doctor about rest.
- Assigning your work to someone– In your absence, there should be someone who will be looking to your work. In the case of college/school students, there is no need of mentioning this. However, for the case of an employee, it is mandatory to mention the name of the responsible person who will be looking at your work in your absence.
- Closing statement– Applicant must provide thankful salutation at the end of the application.
The following points should also be taken into consideration before writing the leave application for fever.
The application for the case of students can be written by their parents or their guardians. The format will be the same even though if it is written by another person. Have a look over the examples, illustrating the different formats for writing the leave application.
Application format for leave application written by Student to the principal
[Name of School]
Subject: Leave Application for Fever
Respectfully, I want to say that I am suffering from high fever since last night. Therefore, it is not possible for me to attend school tomorrow. I will be visiting the doctor tomorrow for the diagnosis of my problem.
Kindly grant me leave for one day i.e on [Mention day and date for the leave]. I will be highly obliged for your this act.
Application format for leave application written by Parents to the principal
[Name of School]
Subject: Leave Application for Stomach Ace
Respectfully, I want to say that my ward is having very severe stomach pain and it is not possible for him to attend school. Therefore, with due respect kindly grant my son/daughter a leave of [Number of Days] from [Start date to End Date]. I will be highly obliged with this act of yours.
Want more leave application format for fever, check here Sick leave application.
Leave Application for fever by employee to boss
The Manager [Name of the Authority]
[Name of the Firm]
Subject: Application for leave due to Fever
Respectfully, I want to say that I am suffering from viral infection and due to this I cannot join the office tomorrow. Due to the viral infection, the doctor has prescribed complete bed rest of one day. Therefore, kindly grant me leave for one day on [Date] [Day]. In my absence, my colleague Mr Suresh will be looking for my work. In case you need reports, please contact the concerned person.
Some more samples for Leave application for Fever
From the above illustration, it has been cleared to you that there is no huge change in the stating and ending salutation. The change can be observed only in the body of the application where the main motive of the application is stated. Please refer to the body template for leave application.
Email format for Sick Leave (For Employee)
Subject: Application for leave
With due respect, I want to say that I am unable to join you in the office as I m suffering from high fever since last night. As per doctor prescription, the fever would last long for one day. Therefore, kindly grant me a leave for one day on dates [mention date and day].
For the sample sick leave you can refer to the article. Use the salutation as provided in the article.
If the leave is for one or two days, then there is no need for providing the doctor prescription in the application. However, if the leave is more than a 3 or 4 days a proper medical report should be attached. (Depends on the nature of the authority)
The application should be in respectful tone and the reason for leave should be genuine. For more points, please refer to the article where we have mention all the steps about important things to be remember while writing a leave application.