KUK Results 2019: After the successful conduct of the Semester exams, now students are waiting for KUK UG/PG semester Result 2019. Kurukshetra University has announced BA, B.Sc, B.Com 2nd, 4th, and 6th Sem results on their official result portal. All students can check their KUK results 2019 from this page, we are uploading all results here on this page.
Latest Update 21st August 2019: Kurukshetra University has announced more UG/PG results for various courses on 20th August 2019. Check all results below. Rest of the results will be announced soon. Keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Kurukshetra University is one of the premium education university situated in Kurukshetra, Haryana. Established in 1956 it is an education and research university that comes under the purview of a state university. In this article, get to know about the Kurukshetra University Result 2019, how to download KUK result 2019 online and other important instruction.
KUK Result 2019
It is affiliated with UGC and NAAC and is also a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). Since its inception, it has shown rapid transformation and is still in the process of making it an institute of excellence.
Here in this article, readers are going to get complete information about Kurukshetra University results that include details like university overview, semester exams information, result dates, the procedure to check result etc.
|Article category||KUK Result 2019|
|University||Kurukshetra University Result|
|Chancellor||Governor of Haryana|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. and distance education programs|
|University type||Education and Research University|
|Total campus size||473 acres|
|Total courses offered||179|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/Offline|
|Kurukshetra University KUK Results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.kuk.ac.in|
|KUK UG/PG Result 2019||Check Result Here|
Kurukshetra University follows a Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for few courses approved by UGC. The academic system of the university is based on a semester system (even semester and odd semester). Exams are also conducted on a semester basis.
KUK BA, B.Sc, B.Com Result 2019
- The result of odd semesters for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses is declared in the month of December.
- The university releases the result of even semesters for UG and PG programs generally in the month of June. However, the date of declaration of results are not fixed and totally depends upon the university.
- The result is published on the official website of the university. Students are required to check the result from there only as no hard copy or soft copy of the result is not sent to the students individually through post or any other medium.
- The result is declared in a PDF form that consists of the list of the result of all the students.
- The result includes the name of the students, roll number, registration number, father’s name, subject-wise, marks, and the result status.
- In case if any student is not satisfied with the evaluation of the answer booklet and the marks obtained he/she can apply for re-evaluation.
- Students have to apply through the official portal of the university within the specified schedule.
- The university will issue mark sheets to the students after the declaration of the result at the end of each semester. Students are advised to check the information regarding the distribution of mark sheets at the university notice board or at the university website.
How to check KUK Result 2019?
Time needed: 3 minutes.
To check the KUK semester results students can follow the steps given below-
- Visit kuk.ac.in first.
- On the homepage click on the “result” link provided under the head Quick link.
- Select the respective option i.e course and semester.
- The result PDF will appear on the screen.
- Check the result.
- Download for future reference.
Kurukshetra University Recent Announced Result
Apart from this students can check the re-evaluation result by following the given procedure-
- Visit www.kuk.ac.in.
- Click on “Re-evaluation Results” link at the homepage.
- Select the class and enter roll number and click on search option.
- Re-evaluation KUK Result displays on the screen.
As university upload each and every information about exams and KUK Result on its official portal, students are advised to check the website on regular basis for regular updates.
Kurukshetra University Faculty
KU has following 10 faculties-
- Faculty of Arts and Languages
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Commerce and Management
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Indic Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculties of Pharmaceuticals
University Schools and Colleges
KU lists following school and colleges-
- University Senior Secondary Model School
- University College. Kurukshetra
- University College of Education
- Institute of Environmental Studies
Kurukshetra University Affiliated Colleges/Institutions
KU has around 282 affiliated colleges and institutes that offer various UG, PG and research courses. Here are some of the notable affiliated colleges of the university-
- E-Max School of Engineering and Applied Research
- Maharishi Ved Vyas engineering college, Jagadhari
- Government Engineering College, Nilokheri
- Shri Krishan Institute of engineering and technology
- Jind Institute of Engineering and Technology
Kurukshetra University KUK Admission Procedure
- Admissions and entry into the university is granted on the basis of merit of the students in the Common Entrance Examination(CEE) conducted by the university at its campus.
- Candidates can get the application forms at the website of the university.
- The admission procedure of the university includes entrance test, group discussion, interview, counseling, document verification etc.
- The duration of admission in the university is between the first week of July and the second week of July.
- The session and classes for every course in the university start from the second of July every year.
- The University session 2019-2020 will start from the first week of July.
- University uploads all the information related to the admission time to time in the university website. Therefore, candidates must check the university website on a regular basis.
Kurukshetra University Exams
Kurukshetra University follows a semester system and semester exams are conducted twice a year for each course that is offered by the university.
The first teaching term of the university is considered as the odd semester and the second teaching term is considered as an even semester for every course. The duration of the odd semester for both UG and PG programs is from July to November whereas for even semester it is from January to April for both UG and PG programs.
Check the complete information about KU exams and result given below-
- All the university entrance exams are conducted generally in the month of May every year.
- The odd semester exams for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs are conducted in the month of November.
- Even semester exams are organized in the month of May every year for both bachelor’s and master’s programs.
The information shared in this article is just based on the previous year data collected from the university website. In case of any issue or query related to Kurukshetra University students can contact the concerned university department. The contact details are shared below –
Phone No.- 01744-238169
Currently, the university has 282 affiliated colleges and institutes, 47 university departments offering 175 courses through highly qualified faculty and teaching staff. It has offered faculties each having various departments. The university is ranked in the band of 101-150 overall and 80 among universities by NIRF for the year 2018. The Institute of Law, KU has also been ranked 15 in “India’s Best Colleges 2017: Law ” by the India Today.
If you have any question related to KUK Result 2019 UG/PG Even sem then you can comment below.