KUK Kurukshetra University Clerk Result: After conducting the examination successfully for the clerk post, the university will publish its result on its official website. Candidates who will appear in the KUK Clerk type test will be able to access their results only in the online medium as it will be the only mode but its intimation will be sent through SMS or email on their registered mobile no. and Email ID. Selection will be based on various phases. After the release of the result, qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in the next phase.
For more information on KUK Kurukshetra University Clerk Result, candidates are advised to go through the article till the end.
- 1 KUK Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2021
- 2 KUK Clerk Merit list 2021 and Tie-Breaking Rule
- 3 How to check KUK Clerk result/ merit list online?
- 4 Kurukshetra University Clerk Vacancy Details
KUK Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2021
Candidates will have to submit the applications and then they will be invited for the computer-based test. It will be a typing test in English on computers only. The total duration of the type test will be 10 minutes and 30 marks. Candidates will be provided with a passage comprising of 600 words in English which they will have to type in 10 minutes with the required qualifying speed of 30 Words Per minute (WPM) on the computer.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Result
Only those candidates who will qualify the exam will be securing minimum qualifying marks fixed by the recruiting authority.
Results will be prepared based on marks secured by the candidates in the type test. The formula of calculating marks in type test is as follows-
Marks in type test (Phase I) = Words Per Minutes minus 30
- Candidates with speed less than 30 WPM will be declared as “Not Qualified”.
- Candidates with transcripts having less than 300 words will not be considered for evaluation.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2021- An overview
|Recruitment||Kurukshetra University Clerk recruitment|
|Article category||Result/ Merit list|
|Conducting Authority||Kurukshetra University|
|Total Kurukshetra University Clerk selection phases||4 (Tentative)|
|Total post||Not available|
|Declaration of Kurukshetra University Clerk phase I result||N/A|
|Mode of declaring the result||Online|
KUK Clerk Merit list 2021 and Tie-Breaking Rule
The result is likely to be published as a merit list. It will be indicating the names of the candidates qualifying the exam, their roll number, application number, date of birth, gender, marks obtained in the test, total marks, etc.
In the event of a tie between the marks secured by two or more candidates, a tie-breaking criterion will be followed to determine the final merit of the candidates. The tie-breaking rule that will be followed to award relative ranks to the candidates is as follows-
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in type test will be ranked high.
- If tie still persists candidate securing higher marks in Computer Appreciation & Application Test will be preferred.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher marks in Aptitude test will be given preference.
- If tie still not resolved, candidates older in age will be considered and awarded higher rank.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment Important Dates
|Online application start date||–|
|Last date for the online application||–|
|Downloading of admit card for phase I||–|
|Publication of phase I result||–|
|Computer Appreciation and Application Test (Phase-II)||–|
|Aptitude test (Phase-III)||–|
|Physically Original Document Verification (Phase-IV)||–|
How to check KUK Clerk result/ merit list online?
KUK Clerk Result 2021 will be hosted online and candidates will have to check it only from there. To download the result from the university website, candidates can take help from the instructions provided below-
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University i.e. http://www.kuk.ac.in.
- Click on Clerk Phase I result link scrolling on the homepage of the website under the “Latest News/ Events” section.
- The merit list/ result PDF will open.
- Check the name and other result information on the pdf sheet.
- At last, download the result file for personal record and future correspondences.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Selection Process 2021
Selection of the candidates will be made based on four phases. Candidates who will be qualifying the Typing test i.e. Phase I will be invited to attend phase II i.e. Computer Appreciation & Application Test. They will be issued admit cards online to attend each phase.
Each selection phase will be given a specific weightage. The maximum (aggregate) marks will be 100 for all the phases. Check the distribution of total marks among all the phases-
|Phase I||Type Test (on Computer)||30|
|Phase II||Computer Appreciation & Application Test||20|
|Phase III||Aptitude Test||30|
|Phase IV||Academic Qualification (Physically Original Document Verification)||20|
The final selection will be made after the verification of all the original documents.
Also Read: SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
Kurukshetra University Clerk Vacancy Details
Candidates can go through the category-wise distribution of all the vacancies given in the table below that will be updated soon-
|Category||No. of posts|
|Backward Classes- A category||–|
|Backward Class-B Category||–|
|Persons With Disability||–|
|Economically Weaker Section||–|
|Ex-Service Men Category||–|
|Eligible Sports Person Category||–|
Information on Kurukshetra University Clerk Result
- KUK clerk result for the year 2021 is yet to be announced.
- Result will be published only on the official website of the university.
- Result is expected to be published as the merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website, mails (inbox as well as spams) of registered email ID and message inbox of registered mobile number for all the updates and information related to KUK Clerk recruitment 2021.
Quick Links of KUK Clerk Result
|Kurukshetra University website||www.kuk.ac.in|
|Kurukshetra University Result 2021||To be updated|
The information provided above is based on the previous clerk recruitment notification. If there will be any changes in the official recruitment, we will update it.