All students who appeared for the semester /final year examination can check KUHS results from the official website of Kerala University of Health Science. Aspirants just need to enter their examination roll number to check the result. Further information will also be provided to all candidates about the steps to check the KUHS result 2023.
Students will get promoted to the next semester if they manage to pass the examination. Candidates can also apply for a re-evaluation of the result if they are not satisfied with the marks obtained in the examination.
Update: KUHS has released a few more results. Check Details and link below.
KUHS Recently Announced Result 2023
- Withheld release of Second semester B.Pharm supplementary examination, August 2023
- Second Year BSc MRT Degree (Supplementary) Examinations, October 2023
- Third Year BSc MRT Degree (Supplementary) Examinations, October 2023
- Rank List-Final Professional BSMS Degree (2016 Scheme) (2018 Admission) Regular Examinations September 2023
- First Semester B Pharm Degree Supplementary Examinations October 2023
- Fresh Evaluation Result of First Professional MBBS Degree Supplementary[SAY] Examinations,May 2023
KUHS Results 2023
As of now, the university had not declared the result for all courses. Candidates can expect the result to get published on the official website of the Kerala University of Health Science. It is to inform that KUHS B.SC Nursing, B.SC MLT result is yet to be announced. Once the university releases the result then we will share the direct link to access the result.
Kerala University of Health Science result 2023 will carry information such as roll number, candidate’s full name, and marks obtained in the examination. The procedure to check the KUHS exam result 2023 will be available here.
|Kerala University of Health Science
|Mode of KUHS Result
|Ayurveda, Unani, Dental, Nursing, Homeopathy, etc
KUHS UG PG Semester/Annual Year Result 2023
Please be informed that the Kerala University of Human Science has not released the result for various under-graduate and post-graduate courses but will release them in the upcoming months. Once all result gets published then we will share the direct link to check KUHS result 2023.
In order to check KUHS B.Sc Nursing & Pharmacy Result, candidates will need to open the official website of Kerala University of Health Science. Then need to check the result section to view the result. If students will not be able to clear the examination then they can appear for a supplementary examination.
Students who had appeared for the Supplementary Examinations for B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm, B. Sc MLT Degree Courses will need to check the KUHS result. After that, if anyone will not be satisfied with the marks scored in the examination can apply for the KUHS Re-evaluation process.
Information Mention on KUHS Result Sheet 2023
After getting result the candidate will be required to check the details mentioned on KUHS result 2023 carefully. Details printed on the result sheet are as follows:
- Complete Name of Candidate appears for Examination
- Roll Number
- Name of the University
- Academic Session
- Course Name
- Marks scored
- Result Status
- Name of Subjects
KUHS Re-evaluation 2023
Students who are not satisfied with the marks scored in the examination can apply for the scrutiny process of the university. In order to apply for KUHS Re-evaluation, the candidate needs to visit the official website of Kerala University of Health Science to download a re-evaluation form.
Students need to fill re-evaluation form with the details like the name of the subjects, marks scored in the examination, etc. There will be a need to attach supportive documents with KUHS re-evaluation form 2023. After finishing the application form the candidate will need to send it to the examination department of the university. Students will be informed about the re-evaluation result within 15 days from the day of application submission.
Steps to Check KUHS Exam Result 2023
To check KUHS result the students need to perform various steps that have been mentioned below:
- First of all, students who are looking to check the result will need to open the official website of the Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- Then candidates need to search for the result section to check the result.
- Once the result section gets open candidates just need to search for the course name whose results they are looking for.
- After clicking on the result link you will be asked to enter the registration number in the given area.
- After entering the registration number the students will be required to click on submit button.
- Once the submit button gets clicked the result page will appear on the screen where you need to check all the details mentioned on the result sheet carefully.
- After checking the details entered in the result sheet you can download and take a printout of KUHS result 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
From where can we obtain a re-evaluation form after the release of semester result?
Students can be able to obtain the re-evaluation form from the official website of Kerala University of Health Sciences and can obtain it from college campus as well. All candidates just need to submit their re-evaluation form before the last date of submission. Please be informed that the re-evaluation result will be published on the official website of the university.
Is there any other way available to check the result?
Apart from the official website of the university, there is no other way available to check the result.
What are the required details to check KUHS Result?
To check the result, candidates will need to mention their registration number, which can be found on the admit card and also mentioned on the examination form.