Kolhan University Result 2023 has been released on the university website. Kolhan University Result for B.Sc., BA., B.Com. Part 1/2/3 is now available. The university has released the result for various courses. The results for the remaining courses will be released shortly. students who appeared in the same may check their results from the link given on this page. In this article, you will find complete information about the result.
Kolhan University University does not send hard copies of results to any student. They have to check the result status only through online mode. After the result, candidates can also download their mark sheets from the university website.
Kolhan University Result 2023
In this article, we have compiled important information regarding Kolhan University Result 2023 such as the result schedule, result downloading procedure, direct links to access the result, scrutiny, marksheet, etc. To get all these details, students must go through the article till the end.
Kolhan University Exam- Overview
|Kolhan University examinations
|Kolhan University Result
|Kolhan University (KU)
|UG/PG degree programs
|Semester & Annual
|Declaration of Kolhan University Result
|Mode of declaration of result
|Official website link
Kolhan University is a public university located at Chaibasa, West Singhbhum district in the state of Jharkhand. It was established on 13th August 2009. At present university has 28 affiliated colleges and 16 constituent colleges.
KU offer various UG, PG, Diploma, and PhD courses to students enrolled. These courses are run under an annual or semester system. At the end of each semester, the university conducts an examination for university students and announces the result. Students can easily access their results as they do not require any login information to open the result sheet.
How to access Kolhan University Results?
University students looking for results can download the result by following the easy steps given below-
- Candidates need to begin by visiting the official portal of the university. The official university website is https://www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in).
- Search for the “Results” section on the homepage.
- Click on the relevant result link.
- The result PDF file appears.
- Search the roll number in the list.
- After checking the result status, download the result pdf and retain it for future reference.
Students can also check their results by clicking on the links shared below-
Kolhan University Result Particulars
Kolhan University result is published in the form of a PDF file that indicates the roll numbers of the students. The result particulars include roll no. of the pass students and promoted students, roll numbers will be mentioned college-wise and Subject-wise. Apart from this, it will also indicate the month of the exam, academic session, date of issue, etc.
The result sheet will not be indicating the marks obtained by the students. Provisional mark sheets of the candidates will be published separately.
Kolhan University Provisional Marksheet 2023
A few days after the announcement of the result, the university will issue a provisional mark sheet to the students. A provisional statement of marks will also be published online. It will indicate subject-wise marks obtained by the candidates.
Students will be notified about the downloading of mark sheets through an official notification on the university website. Therefore, it is advised to all students, to have a close watch on the official website of the university.
How to download the Kolhan University Result mark sheet?
In order to download the provisional marks card, candidates have to follow the given procedure-
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Click on the “Download mark sheet of (respective program)” link.
- Click on the relevant link.
- A dialogue box named “Result card section” will appear.
- Fill in the course type, IDR number, and date of birth and click on the “Search” button.
- Marks card will appear.
- After checking the marks, candidates can download the same for further reference.
Kolhan University Result Scrutiny
After checking the mark sheet, if a student is not satisfied with the marks allotted can apply for scrutiny of answer scripts. Such students have to submit applications for revaluation of results so that they can get a chance to improve their marks.
Applications should be submitted within the scheduled date and in the specified format. Students also have to pay an application fee prescribed by the college per subject. On the basis of scrutiny applications, the university will announce the result.
Scrutiny results will also be hosted online on the official website of the university. The result published after scrutiny will be final and therefore, no further correspondence will be entertained.
- No login credentials will be required by the candidates to download the result sheets.
- The result will be published in pdf format showing the roll nos. of the passed and promoted students.
- The result will not indicate marks obtained by the candidates in the exam.
- To get the information about the marks, candidates have to wait for the issue of the mark sheet.
- Students have to download their mark sheet from the university website.