KMAT Kerala provisional result for Phase 2 is now published in the portal. The result is made on the official website of Kerala KMAT. Those who have taken the KMAT exam may download their KMAT Kerala result soon by using valid login credentials. However, before the publication of results, officials announced the KMAT Answer key on the same day of the examination.
Candidates looking for Kerala KMAT result can go through the article. Here they will find details related to result dates, download process, merit, cut off list, important instructions etc.
KMAT Kerala Result 2023
KMAT Kerala is a state level entrance test conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the administrative control of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC) for professional colleges in Kerala. KMAT is conducted twice a year.
Through this exam, examinees get admission to Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programs in the various universities and colleges of the state.
|Answer key objection
|KMAT Result Date
|13 July 2023
How to Download K-MAT Session 2 Result?
KMAT Kerala result is announced through online mode. Candidates, therefore, have to check their result from the concerned website.
In order to help candidates in downloading their result, we shared the complete procedure here in easy steps. Candidates can follow these steps-
- Candidates have to access the official portal of KMAT 2023
- After opening the website, they have to click on the KMAT 2023 Feb result link.
- The result box will appear.
- Examinees have to enter the application no., password and have to proceed further.
- KMAT scorecard/ result will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, candidates can download and take a printout of the scorecard for reference in future.
Candidates are advised to keep the scorecard safe as it is used in the counselling process.
KMAT Kerala can also be downloaded from the link direct link provided below-
Information mentioned on KMAT Kerala Result
KMAT Kerala result will be declared online on the official website. The result will indicate the scores of the candidates. KMAT scorecard may carry following details-
- Name of the exam
- Name of the candidate
- Application No./ Enrolment No.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Marks are obtained in each section or part of the exam.
- Total marks
- Marks percentage
- Rank of the candidate
- Result status
- Important instructions
KMAT Kerala Cut Off 2023
KMAT 2023 candidates are required to secure minimum qualifying marks in the exam in order to be eligible to get admission to MBA colleges. They have to score the minimum cut off marks specified by the conducting committee.
KMAT 2023 category-wise cut off marks are as follows-
|Category of the candidates
|Minimum cut off marks
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC
|Schedule Cast (SC)
|Schedule Tribe (ST)
KMAT Kerala 2023 Merit List
After the declaration of result and scorecard, CUSAT will prepare a merit list of the candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance and ranks of the candidates. A separate list of first ten KMAT toppers will also be prepared and published by the conducting authority.
KMAT merit list is then forwarded to all the universities and institutes of the state those who accept KMAT scorecards for admissions.
Rechecking of Answer Scripts
KMAT Kerala answer scripts undergo a thorough checking and rechecking. Therefore, the result declared by the conducting authority is final and cannot be changed. There is no provision for re-evaluation, re-totalling, or re-checking of answer sheets.
No request for rechecking or re-evaluation of KMAT answer sheets will be entertained under any of the circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised not to do so.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Counseling
After the release of result and merit list, successful candidates will be called for counselling. Dates and details about counselling will be updated on the official website. Candidates may also be invited for Group Discussions and interview round during this process. During the process of counselling, candidates have to fill choices for their preferred MBA college in the state.
At the time of counselling and document verification, candidates must produce all the required documents in original plus photocopy of each. The list of all the required documents is shared below-
- KMAT Kerala admit card
- KMAT Kerala scorecard
- Birth certificate (for age proof)
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Category/ Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Any candidates without the relevant documents and certificates at counselling will not be allotted seats.
- KMAT 2023 result is to be out soon.
- The result will be published only through online mode on the notified date.
- Candidates are suggested to keep their application no. and password safe as it is required to access the scorecard.
- Examinees who have appeared in the entrance exam will be notified through the official website. Therefore, they are advised to stay in touch with the official KMAT portal to get all the latest updates.
- After the declaration of KMAT result, successful candidates will be called for group discussion and interview round.
For any query regarding KMAT Kerala result 2023, candidates can freely contact us through the box below.