KL University (former name) is a deemed to be university located in the Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. Established in 1980 it was established as Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation by Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities as a trust. In 2009, it was recognized as deemed to be university and now it is known as KL Deemed to be University. University is focused on the holistic development of its students.
University has various 10 schools and colleges offering number of UG, PG, and doctoral programs in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Business, Law, Engineering and many more. The main emphasis of the university is on Technological and scientific research.
Table of Contents
KL University Results 2019
It is the first academic institution in India to have a Wi-Fi enables campus. KL University has 74 academic laboratories, 25 research laboratories, 4 centers of excellence and 6 industry collaboration labs. University has a modern campus spread in an area of 100 acres. There is separate hostel facility for both male and female students.
The university is ranked 83 overall, 56 under universities and 46 in Business Management ranking by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2018.
The academic programs in the university are run semester-based curriculum. The Two semesters are Odd semester and the even semester. The admissions and exams are thus carried on the basis of the semesters.
Get complete information about KL University results in this article.
About KL University
|Article category||University results|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Chancellor||M. Rama Moorthy|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctoral programs|
|University type||Deemed to be University|
|Campus area||100 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Schools and Colleges||10|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/ Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.kluniversity.in|
KL University Schools/Centres
SU has following schools and colleges-
- KL college of Science and Humanities
- KL college of Law
- Fine Arts
- KL College of Commerce
- Business School
- KL School of Architecture
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Hotel Management
KL University Admission Procedure
- The admissions in UG, PG and Doctoral/Research programs in the university are done on the basis of various entrance exam conducted at the national level, state level and by the university itself.
- There are also courses in which admission is granted to the eligible candidates on the basis of merit in the qualifying exams.
- The admissions are open to all the students from Indian and other countries.
- KLEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination) is conducted for admission into Undergraduate Engineering programs. It is conducted in both online and offline mode in the month of April each year.
- For admission into MBA programs, candidates must have qualified KL Business School Aptitude Test (KLUBSAT) or any other national level exam such as CAT/XAT/MAT etc.
- Candidates have to apply online for admissions in the university.
- The application forms for all the courses are updated in the university website. Interested candidates have to submit the application form before the due dates in the university.
KL University Exams and Results
The academic year in KL University is divided into sessions and follows semester system viz. Odd semesters and Even semesters. The Odd Semester starts in the month of July/August and ends in December whereas the Even semester starts in the last week of December or in January and ends in April. At the end of each semester, university conducts end term examination for the assessment of the students.
The complete information about the university semester exams and results is provided below for all the programs offered at the university-
KL University Exams
- The end term exams of odd semesters for all the engineering programs (both UG and PG) are conducted in November/December whereas the even semester exams are organized in April/May annually.
- The end term exams of odd semesters for all the programs other than engineering and research programs are scheduled in December month and the even semester exams are conducted in April.
- University also conduct internal exams for all the programs in the mid-session of every semester. For odd semesters the internal tests are held in September/October and for even semesters in February/March.
- It is compulsory for all the students to carry the hall ticket issued to them by the university to the exam hall.
KL University Results
- University semester results are published through the online mode.
- Students can check the results on the official portal of the university.
- No student will get the result individually on their emails or postal addresses. They are required to get the same from the university website.
- The result for odd semesters is declared in January and for even semesters it is announced in the month of June/July.
- There is also a provision of conducting supplementary and Improvement exams in the university. Along with this, students who are not satisfied with the evaluation of the answer sheets can apply for revaluation.
- Information like name of the student, roll number, register number, course/program, credit, semester, year, batch, total marks, marks obtained, result and other information is mentioned on the online result sheet.
- Students can collect their original mark-sheets from the university after the declaration of the result.
How to check KL University Results?
Following are the steps to check the KL university result through the online mode-
- Visit the official website of KL University (www.kluniversity.in).
- Homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Find the “Exam section” option under the head Quick link.
- Click on the “Results” link.
- Select the respective result link.
- Enter the required information.
- The result will appear on the screens.
- Lastly, download the result and take a printout of the same. Retain it for future references.
For any query and issue related to KL University result, students can contact at the contact details shared below-
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P.
Pincode- 522 502
Phone No.- 0863-2399999