KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Result 2020: KGMU M.Sc. Nursing entrance exam result 2020 released on 23rd October 2020. Entrance Exam results will be available to candidates through the official website.
Apart from this, no other mode of KGMU M.Sc. result will be made available. Conducting university will not issue any hard copy of result and will not send any personal intimation regarding result to any candidate. University has conducted this exam for granting admission to eligible candidates to M.Sc. Nursing program at KGMU and its affiliated nursing college- Vivekanand College of Nursing.
The given article includes relevant information about KGMU M.Sc. Nursing result 2020. Examinees waiting for result can have a look at the complete article.
UPDATE: KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Result 2020 has been released on 23rd October 2020. Check result link below.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020
|Name of the exam||KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Article category||KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Result 2020|
|Conducting Authority||King George’s Medical University|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the course||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Release of result||23rd Oct 2020|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
|Official website of KGMU||http://kgmu.org|
|M.Sc Nursing admission portal||http://kgmu.edu.in|
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Result- Important Dates
|Beginning of online application submission||15th June 2020|
|Last date for online application||Stopped|
|Date of examination|
|Availability of result on website||23rd October 2020|
|Tentative date for 1st counseling||–|
|Tentative date for 2nd counseling||–|
|Last date of admission||–|
|Commencement of session||–|
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Merit List 2020
Merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Only those candidates will be able to qualify the exam who will secure marks more than the cut-off marks fixed by the university.
In case of tie between the marks of the candidates, university will apply a tiebreaker for resolution of tie. The tie-breaking rule followed to determine the merit is as follows-
- Marks obtained in section A of the paper. Candidates with higher marks will be preferred.
- Of tie still persists, candidate older in age will be given preference.
Particulars printed on online result sheet
KGMU online result sheet will be showing result qualifying information and other related details. Check all the particulars shared below which are expected to be printed on the result sheet-
Name of the candidate, roll number, admit card no., category of the candidate, father’s name, photograph, gender, course, exam date, marks obtained, maximum marks, qualifying status, remark, important information, etc.
Information mentioned on the admit card will be same as information furnished by the candidates in the application form.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Result Rechecking
The result published online will be final. There is no provision for communication of marks obtained by the candidates in entrance exam or rechecking of answer scripts. Therefore, no request regarding the same will be entertained.
Rechecking is not allowed by candidates can apply for scrutiny of result. candidates wishing to opt for scrutiny should apply within 48 hours of declaration of result. They have to submit the application form and make payment of Rs.500/- as application fee.
Payment can be made through certified bank account or by demand draft drawn in the favor of “KGMU B.Sc. Nursing-2015” payable at Lucknow.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2020
Once the result is published, qualified candidates have to appear for counseling for admission. KHMU M.Sc Nursing Counselling will be conducted in three rounds. Provisionally selected candidates have to verify their original documents and eligibility at the counseling venue i.e. KG Medical University, Lucknow. Once the counseling process will complete, seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates. for more information on counseling, candidates should take a regular visit to the official website.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
How to access KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Result 2020?
Candidates can check entrance test result online by following the simple steps shared as under-
- Steps I- Candidates have to start by visiting the official website of KGMU i.e. http://kgmu.edu.in.
- Step II- Select M.Sc. Nursing option.
- Step III- Click on M.Sc. nursing entrance exam result flashing on the webpage.
- Step IV- enter the login details like registration no., password, date of birth, etc. Click on submit button.
- Step V- Result of entrance test will appear.
- Step VI- View KGMU M.Sc. Nursing result status.
- Step VII- Save and take printout of the result for future references.
Key Points regarding KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Result
- KGMU M.Sc. Nursing entrance exam will be published on 23rd October 2020.
- Result will be hosted only on the official website as no other medium for communication of result will be made available.
- No printed result will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates must keep login credential ready with them to access the result.
- After the publication of result, qualified candidates will become eligible to participate in the counseling process.
- Mere qualifying entrance exam will not imply that candidates have granted admission.
- Final allotment of seat and admission will be done only after counseling.
- There is no provision for rechecking however scrutiny is permissible.
- All the information related to result and admission will be intimated to candidates only through the official portal.
- It is advised to all the candidates to have a regular watch on official website to get latest updates and notification.
Queries and issues related to KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2020 admissions can be send to following address-
Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan (PHI), King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, UP-226003
Phone No.- 0522- 2258727,
You can also list your problem in getting your result/merit list 2020 for admission in KGMU M.sc nursing course. All the best for KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Result 2020.