Kerala SET Result 2023 (Announced): The examination for the Kerela SET July 2023 was held on 23 July 2023. A day post the examination, the authorities released the answer keys to the questions that were asked in the two versions of each subject. And now on 24 August, the officials announced the result of the Kerela State Eligibility Test 2023. Applicants may download their respective Kerala SET results online by following the link shared on this page. The corrected answer key is already released by the officials. To know more details regarding the Kerala SET 2023 Result such as Important Dates, Merit List, and Cut Off Marks, read the article written below.
Kerala SET Result 2023
The Kerela State Eligibility Test was successfully conducted. Those who appeared for it will now be going through further procedures post the examination. The very first step is the release of the result. In the case of the State Eligibility Test or SET 2023, the candidates will be receiving the option to challenge the announced answers. Post the objections and consideration, the results will be announced and the candidates will receive their scorecard.
All the procedures will be carried out online through the official portal of the LBS Centre in Kerala. The candidates must access the portal in order to check the Kerala SET result once it will be released.
Download here Kerala SET Result [Released on 24 August]
Kerala SET July Result 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Result||Kerala SET Result 2023|
|Examination||State Eligibility Test|
|Examination Date||23 July 2023|
|Examination Versions||Two: A and B|
|Number of Subjects||30|
|Date of release of Answer Keys||24 July 2023|
|Mode of Release of Answer Keys||Online|
|The fee to be paid per Objection||Rs. 300|
|Date of Release of Result||24 August 2023|
Kerala SET Answer Keys 2023
The answer keys for the State Eligibility Test are likely to be released by the authorities on 24th July 2023. The examination was conducted differently for every subject in form of an objective-type questions-based paper. The SET was further held in two sets or versions A and B. The candidates must check the released keys in order to estimate their score and also raise objections. The response sheets will be marked on the basis of the final answer keys that will be obtained post the consideration of objections. The following is the procedure to check out the answer keys:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Visit the LBS Centre portal at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on SET and Other Examinations in the Online Services section.
- Now, tap on SET – July- 2023.
- The specifically assigned web page for the Kerela State Eligibility Test will open up.
- Click on Answer Keys.
- The page will redirect to an answer key page in a new tab.
- The subjects will be listed and there will be two columns for each, that is one for Version A and the other for Version B.
- Click on the respective version in the particular subject row for which the examination was attempted.
- The answer keys will open up.
- Furthermore, Click to get details on challenging answer keys under the answer key page in order to know about all the instructions that need to be followed while objecting to the answer keys.
Objection to Kerela SET Answer Keys
The candidates can challenge the answer keys that have been released. Objections can be made only if the candidate feels that the particular answer that has been released by the authorities is incorrect or invalid as per the logic. The candidates must send the request to the Director of the LBS Centre.
The candidates can also send an email to email@example.com. The candidates will have to suggest the correct answer and for the answers suggested, a fee of Rs. 300 each shall be paid. This is fee is totally refundable only if the suggested answer is correct and the objection withstands. Any complaint pertaining to the answers in the answer key will not be considered if it is not accompanied by the DD of the applicable fee. The fee is to be paid in the name of the Director of the LBS centre through a nationally recognised bank.
The candidates must label the envelope with SET July -2023- Complaints regarding answer keys. The answers must be filled in the format specified by the authorities. The see answers need to be supported by relevant documents. Furthermore, even if such objections are sent by mail, the candidates need to attest the necessary documents to them.
How to Download Kerala SET July Result 2023?
After carefully evaluating the response sheets on the finalised Answer Keys, the authorities will be releasing the result of the State Eligibility Test 2023. The result will be posted online on the official portal of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. To download the Kerala SET July result once it is published online, follow the subsequent method:
- Open the official portal of LBS Centre for Science and Technology at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page, tap on SET and Other Exams under the heading of Online Services.
- Finally, the Examinations Information Page will open up.
- Nextly, click on SET – July- 2023 and the page with all the details and links relating to the Kerela Stae Eligibility Test 2023 will finally open up.
- Click on Download Kerala SET Result.
- The result form or a merit list will open up.
- Enter the required details or search for them.
Kerala SET Merit List & Cut Off Marks
There has been no specific information released by the authorities regarding the Merit List and Cut Off marks. The result can also be expected in the format of a merit list. A list can even be released post the announcement of the main result. In case there is any info regarding the release of the merit list or cut-off marks or both, it will be updated here in this article.