Kerala GDS Result 2021: The result for Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2021 will announce on GDS portal once the evaluation process is completed. Kerala post circle GDS Result is hosted on the scheduled dates and a direct link to Kerala GDS merit list is also shared below. Updates about the Kerala GDS result dates will be provided here after the announcement by the official authority.
The GDS Result can be accessed in online mode as well as offline mode. All candidates who have filled the recruitment form will receive SMS on their registered mobile no. and after a couple of days, they will also receive a physical intimation regarding the same.
- 1 Kerala GDS Result 2021 Merit List
- 2 Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- 3 Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2021
- 4 How to get Kerala GDS Result 2021?
- 5 Kerala GDS- Document Verification Process
- 6 FAQ’s
Kerala GDS Result 2021 Merit List
India post invited applications for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the Kerala postal circle. The application process was conducted from 8th March to 7th April 2021. A huge no. of candidates submit applications for GDS posts. The Kerala GDS Result will be made available as the merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
Shortlisted candidates have to attend the next selection round. The final selection of provisionally selected contestants will be made only on the basis of Document Verification.
Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021 Details
|Recruitment||Kerala GDS recruitment 2021|
|Article category||Kerala Post Circle GDS Merit list / Result|
|Recruiting Authority||India Post|
|Recruitment portal||India Post GDS Online Engagement Portal|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Communication|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Postal Circle||Kerala postal Circle|
|Basis for selection||Merit|
|Publication of result/ merit list||To be announced|
|Mode of release of merit list||Online|
|India Post GDS portal||www.appost.in|
Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
|Online application starts||8th March 2021|
|Last date for online application||7th April 2021|
|Declaration of merit list/ result||To be announced|
|Verification of Documents||To be notified later|
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2021
Once the process of scrutiny of Kerala GDS Application will be over, Kerala GDS result for cycle III will be published. Candidates will see their result as merit list pdf which can be downloaded easily without the requirement of login details. It will an automatically generated merit list which will be made available only. However, SMS and physical intimation about the result will also be delivered to selected candidates in due course of time.
The merit list will be generated purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in SSC/ High School. No selection test is conducted for the recruitment of GDS.
Candidates should note that no weightage will be given for higher education in case they have mentioned the same in the application form. The selection of candidates at this stage will be provisional and do not confer candidates to claim for appointment. Kerala GDS Final selection is subject to the verification of original documents of the candidates by the recruiting agencies.
Kerala GDS Recruitment Tie-Breaking Criteria
While preparing the merit list, in case two candidates secure equal marks then the given tie-breaking criteria will be applied to determine the order of merit-
- Date of Birth- Candidate older in age will be given preference
- If tie still persists, ST (female) will be preferred
- If tie still persists, SC (female) will be considered
- If tie still persists, OBC (female)
- EWS (female)
- UR (female)
- ST (Male)
- SC (Male)
- OBC (male)
- EWS (male)
- UR (male)
How to get Kerala GDS Result 2021?
In order to download the result online, candidates are required to follow the given easy procedure given as under–
- Step I- Go the official Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal i.e. http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Step II- Search for “Results” tab.
- Step III- Under the results tab click on “Kerala (1421 posts)” link.
- Step IV- On clicking the link, desired merit list for Kerala GDS will be downloaded.
- Step V- Click on the downloaded PDF and check the result. Candidates can retain the merit list for their personal record.
Details mentioned on Kerala Postal Circle GDS result/merit list
Applicants are going to see following information printed on the result pdf-
- Recruitment cycle
- Division of Kerala postal circle
- Name of the shortlisted candidate
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Candidate’s category
- Number of the post
- Branch Office (BO)
- Head Office (HO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Marks percentage of shortlisted candidates
- Posts for which result withheld
Kerala GDS- Document Verification Process
Provisionally shortlisted candidates whose names will be there in the merit list are required to attend the document verification round as per the selection criteria. The final selection of these candidates will be based on the genuineness of their documents and certificates. They have to produce all the necessary documents/certificates at the verification center in original. The list of all the important documents is as follows-
- SSC marks memo/mark sheet
- SSC certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate
- Community/ caste certificate (if required)
- Passport sized photographs (preferably same as uploaded in the application form)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents
The details about document verification, DV schedule, and venue will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through the concerned district recruiting authority via SMS, call or physical intimation. Candidates not having complete and genuine documents on the day of verification at the designated center will be disqualified. DV round will be conducted by the district recruitment
Key Points Related to Kerala GDS Merit List
- Kerala GDS result for cycle III 2020 will be announced shortly.
- No weightage will be given for higher education.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of documents.
- Final merit list and appointment will be based on document verification.
- Those who are waiting for the release of result are advised to regularly visit the GDS portal so that they can get all the latest updates.
Kerala GDS Recruitment- Vacancy Details
Check the community-wise consolidation of all the Kerala GDS posts given in the table-
|Community/category||No. of posts|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||297|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||105|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||14|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||167|
Kerala GDS Result/merit list release date is not yet confirmed. However, it is likely to be released in July 2021
It will be released in Pdf file format.
Candidates can download it either from the official website or from this page.
Phone No.- 9633889818
For queries and doubts related to Kerala GDS 2021 result, candidates can contact the concerned authority. You can also comment your query below and we will reply to you asap.