KDRB LDC SGO Result 2019: The written exam for this recruitment was successfully conducted on 8th June 2019 at the designated exam centers. KDDRB LDC/SGO result is expected to release in the month of November 2019. Official dates will be published shortly. All the candidates who have appeared in the KDRB LDC, Sub Group Officer Grade II test have to download their result by visiting the official website of KDRB. They have to use their login details to check the KDRB Lower Divison Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade II result.
KDRB LDC SGO Result 2019
Department will not issue any hard copy of result to candidates. Candidates qualifying the exam will be shortlisted for the interview round as per the cut-off marks fixed by the recruiting authority.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to KDRB LDC SGO result such as result date, download process, cut-off, merit list, interview round etc.
KDRB LDC Recruitment 2019- Details
|Name of the exam||KDRB LDC recruitment exam|
|Conducting authority||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board|
|Post||Lower Divison Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade II|
|No. of vacancy||64 posts|
|Exam||8th June 2019|
|Date of KDRB LDC SGO result||November 2019|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
How to access the KDRB LDC SGO Result?
As the result will be made available to candidates through online mode only they have to access by using the official website. To help the candidates, we have shared complete process to download the result in easy steps below-
- Step 1- Open the official website of KDRB i.e. www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2- On that home page, you will see results option on the top of the page.
- Step 3- Click on “Results” tab.
- Step 4- Find the KDRB LDC Result 2019 link and click on that link.
- Step 5- Enter login details and click on submit option.
- Step 6- Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 7- Check the result status.
- Step 8- Download the result and retain it for further correspondences.
Click here to check the result- link will be updated here
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Information mentioned on the KDRB LDC/SGO result
The result sheet of all the candidates will be indicating various information about the candidate and their result. Have a look at all the particulars which are expected to be mentioned on the result sheets shared as under-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Name of the post
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam center
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Result status
KDRB LDC/ SGO Cut-Off marks
KDRB LDC result will be prepared on the basis of cut-off list. Cut-off marks are basically minimum fixed by the recruiting authority that every candidates is required to beat in order to stay in the selection process.
There are several factors which are considered while deciding the cut-off marks. These include number of candidates who have taken the test, marks obtained by them in the test, number of vacancies, level of difficulty of exam, marking scheme, reservation rule applicable, previous year cut-off marks etc. As soon as department will announce the cut-off marks for the written test, it will be updated here on this page.
KDRB Lower Divison Clerk Merit List 2019
A merit list of candidates will also be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the written exam. Candidates who will qualify the exam and will break the cut-off marks criteria for the respective category will be given place in the merit list.
Merit list will be hosted online. Candidates whose names will be their in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection round.
KDRB LDC Interview 2019
The second and the final round of selection of candidates for the post of LDC Sub Group Officer will be the interview round. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test will become eligible for the interview round. They have to attend the interview on the scheduled date at the designated venue.
Interview schedule, venue and other important details will be intimated to each shortlisted candidate. They are also advised to regularly visit the official website of KDRB for all the crucial notifications regarding the interview. These provisionally shortlisted candidates should report at the interview with all the necessary documents. They are required to carry all the educational qualification certificates, date of birth certificates, caste/category certificates, income certificate, physically handicap certificate (if applicable), and other relevant documents and certificates.
Candidates failing to report on time will be disqualified from the selection process.
KDRB LDC exam pattern
|Subject||No. of question||Total Marks|
|Mental Ability(Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning)||20||20|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20||20|
- KDRB LDC SGO result for written exam will published in the month of September 2019 most probably.
- Result can be accessed only in online mode as no other mode will be made available.
- Candidates are required to use valid login details to get their result.
- They can refer their admit card for roll no./ registration no.
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for next round of selection.
- The result will be final and no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained.
- There will be no provision for revaluation of result.
- To get each and every information about the result and further selection proceeding, all the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website.
For queries and any kind of grievance related to KDRB LDC result, candidates should contact the concerned department.