Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2023 is held on 20 and 21 May 2023. After conducting the examination the conducting authority publish its result on 15 June 2023. As the Karnataka CET result is released it can be checked online at kea.kar.nic.in.
Earlier, before announcing the result authority upload the KCET provisional answer key which can be accessed online only. Once we get any update on KCET Result, answer key, rank card or others then the same will be updated here. To get further details on Karnataka CET Result read the article.
KEA KCET Result 2023
As we said above, after the completion of the Common Entrance Test authorities released its answer key online at its portal and objection for the same is also invited from the applicants in case they disagree with any of the answer keys and an expert committee formed by the authority will analyze the objection received and their decision against such answer key will be the final and no plea will accept further after the publication of final answer key.
The final answer key will be published along with the KEA KCET result in case any candidate’s result is withheld then such information will also be shared on the result publication day.
It is to be noted that if any candidate’s result is withheld due to the 2nd PUC/12th STD marks then such candidates do not need to be worried at all because their rank will be assigned to them once they submit the required documents.
kea.kar.nic.in KCET Rank Card/Result 2023: Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Karnataka Examination Authority
|CET (Common Entrance Test)
|20 and 21 May 2023
|Answer key status (preliminary)
|Final Answer key
|KCET 2023 Result date
|15 June 2023
Steps to download Karnataka KCET 2023 Result
By following the steps mentioned below you may easily download or check your KCET result: –
- Go to the official portal of the authority whose link is given below
- Now as soon as the home window appears, you will find the KCET 2023 result under the main page in “Flash News’ section.
- On tapping the link you will be redirected to a new page where it may ask you to enter your login credentials (received during the form submission).
- Once you submit the details successfully, your KEA KCET 2023 result will appear on your screen.
- Check the result thoroughly and if possible take out its print out otherwise save its file in pdf format.
Details printed on KCET Result 2023
here are some details that you may expect in your Karnataka CET Rank Card: –
- Applicants name
- Roll number/Registration number
- Marks secured
- QE Marks
- CET Marks
KCET Merit List Tie Breaker Rule
During the preparation of the KCET merit list, if it is found that more than two applicants have the same merit then interse merit will come into play with special reference to marks obtained CET by following the process shared here: –
First preference will be given to applicants who score higher in Mathematics but in case, tie still persists then marks obtained in physics followed by marks secured in Chemistry will consider but after going through all such processes tie is not resolved then the age of the applicants will be considered and elder applicants will prefer over the younger one.
Note: The above-mentioned tie breaker will be applicable for Engineering/Technology applicants only.
For the Architecture course, the tie will be resolved concerning marks secured in the aptitude paper but if the tie is not resolved then the age of the applicants will consider and the elder applicants will be preferred.
Documents required during KAR CET Document verification
On qualifying CET successfully applicants need to furnish their documents whose details are listed below:
- Print out of KCET Scorecard
- KCET Admit Card 2023
- 10th Mark sheet
- 2nd PUC Marks sheet (in case of non-availability of original scorecard applicant must bring a signed notice from the principal of their school where they passed the exam)
- Seven year studies certificate issued from BEO/DDPI
- Income certificate (only if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Kannada Medium Certificate (if applicable)
- Rural Study Certificate (if applicable)
|KCET Provisional answer key
|Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics | Biology
Such applicants whose result is withheld due to 2nd PUC marks then such candidates need to submit their 2nd PUC marks photocopy to the authority via speed post or in person and once such process is completed authority will publish their result.
No, the result publish is final and no plea of re-totalling or revaluation of the answer sheet will be entertained by the authority.
Hope you have got your result, in case you encounter any difficulties in accessing your KCET result 2023 you can comment below and our team will help you out.
Best of luck!!