Kashmir University Result 2021 for various courses has released its UG Professional and Non Professional result on 15th April 2021. The University of Kashmir declares all UG/PG semester-wise results and notify students through its online portal. The Kashmir University results for Odd semesters and even semester exams are generally declared in the month of December/January and May/June respectively. In this article, we have talked about how to download the university of Kashmir UG/PG degree result 2021.
Latest Update: Kashmir University has released more results on 10th May 2021. Please check here to know more.
Kashmir University Result 2021
No other medium of publication of results is applicable, it will be available online (we will provide direct link to download the result.). University publish all the updates related to Kashmir university results on its websites. Students are advised to regularly visit the website as no student is being informed separately by the university.
The university of Kashmir result sheet published online includes the name of the student, roll number, college, courses, year/semester, credit (CBCS), marks obtained, total marks, result etc. Supplementary/Biannual exams are also conducted after the declaration of the result. Students can also apply for revaluation of answer sheets if they are not satisfied with the evaluation and result. The result of revaluation of the students is final.
|Article category||Kashmir University UG/PG results|
|University||University of Kashmir|
|Location||Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Chancellor||Governor of J&K|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and research/doctorate programs|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||247 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system (CBCS) and annual session|
|Affiliated colleges||149 plus|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.kashmiruniversity.net|
Kashmir University supply the marks statement/ mark sheets to the successful students within 10 days of the day of declaration of the result
University of Kashmir Exams and Results
Controller of the examination is the department of the university that takes care of all the university exams and results. Exams in the university are conducted on the basis of semester system and annual sessions.
Find detailed information about university examination schedule and results in the article below-
University of Kashmir Exams
- Under the semester system, the end term exams for odd semesters are conducted in December whereas even semester exams are conducted in June-July.
- Annual exams for BDS, MLT, and BUMS are organized in December.
- It is compulsory for all the students enrolled in university campus and affiliated colleges to submit an online examination form with prescribed fee.
- Once the examination registration procedure is over, university issue Admit cards to all the registered candidates.
- Students are advised to be present with a valid admit card at the premises of the examination center. This is because no student is allowed to write the exam without an admit card.
How to check University of Kashmir Results?
Follow below steps to download your scorecard.
- Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net.
- Click on the “Examination” tab on the homepage.
- Select the results option.
- Select the way you want to access your result it will be via roll number/ name/ Registration number
- Select criteria, college and click on print button.
- Result appears on the screen.
- Save and take a printout for references in future
Details available in Kashmir University result
Following details will be mentioned in Kashmir University result:
- Roll number
- Students name
- Registration number
- Marks secure in each subject
- College name
- Result status
- Course and semester name
University of Kashmir Admission Procedure
- Admissions to the University of Kashmir are done on the basis of entrance exams as well on the basis of merit in qualifying exams.
- Admissions to MBA, M.Tech., M.Pharma, B.Tech., IMBA (Integrated MBA) is made on the basis of scores in CMAT, GATE, GPAT, JEE (Main) and UGAT respectively.
- Admissions in the university are open to all national and international students.
- Candidates desirous to obtain admission in the university are required to fill an online application form available at the university website. After filling the online applications, they have to submit the printed copy of application along with all the documents in the concerned university department.
About Kashmir University
University of Kashmir is a state university in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was founded in 1948 as the University of Jammu and Kashmir but later in 1969, it was bifurcated into University of Jammu and University of Kashmir.
Since its inception, university has grown into one of the largest universities in the state. It has around 150 affiliated colleges, 14 faculties/school and 47 departments through which it offers certificate, diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and various research programs.
University has been ranked 47 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018. QS BRICS has also ranked the university 150 for the year 2018.
In this article, you will get information about the university results that include result schedule, procedure to check result and other important instructions related to it.