Karnataka GDS Result 2021 can be accessed by visiting the official portal for GDS recruitment. Karnataka GDS Result 2021 Merit list is expected to release in February 2021. However, recruiting authority will also inform candidates about the Karnataka Post circle GDS result through SMS and will also send a physical intimation.
- 1 Karnataka GDS Result 2021
How to access Karnataka GDS 2021 Result?
- 2.1 Details mentioned on Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result/Merit list
- 2.2 Karnataka GDS Result Tie Breaking Rule
- 2.3 Karnataka GDS- Document Verification Process
- 2.4 Karnataka GDS Expected Cut-Off Marks 2021
- 2.5 Key Points Related to Karnataka GDS Result
- 2.6 Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Details
Karnataka GDS Result 2021
The application process for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) (Cycle III 2020) was available from 21st December 2020. This recruitment drive is conducting for recruitment of 2443 candidates for the post of GDS in Karnataka postal circle.
Those who have submitted application can see their Karnataka GDS result in the form of merit list. The Karnataka Post circle GDS merit list will be purely based on the marks of the candidates in SSC. There is no weightage for higher education.
Latest Update: Karnataka GDS 2020 Cycle III recruitment result is under process and will be out soon. Candidates can expect the publication of result in February 2021. All candidates will be able to download it from the link given shared below.
The article contains all the important details related to Karnataka GDS Result 2021. Candidates can go through the complete article to get information on result date, merit list, cut-off marks, process to access the result, document verification etc.
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Recruitment||Karnataka GDS recruitment 2021|
|Article category||Karnataka Post Circle GDS Merit list / Result|
|Recruiting Authority||India Post|
|Recruitment portal||India Post GDS Online Engagement Portal|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Communication|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Notification no.||R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE|
|Online Application Link||Apply Here|
|Postal Circle||Karnataka postal Circle|
|Basis for selection||Merit (SSC)|
|Publication of result/ merit list||Available in February 2021 (Expected)|
|Mode of release of merit list||Online|
|India Post GDS portal||http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx|
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021- Important Dates/ Schedule
Take a quick look at the important dates for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 important dates-
|Commencement of online application||21st December 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application|
23rd January 2021
|Declaration of merit list/ result||Expected in February 2021|
|Verification of Documents||To be notified later|
Official notification– (Check Here)
How to access Karnataka GDS 2021 Result?
GDS candidates who have successfully submitted their applications can check it from the official portal. They are required to follow a simple process to download the same. To assist them in accessing the merit list we have provided the step-by-step process below-
- Step 1 – Visit Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal i.e. http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Step 2 – On the homepage, search for “Results” tab.
- Step 3 – Click on “Karnataka (2637 posts)” link.
- Step IV- The desired merit list for Karnataka GDS will be downloaded by clicking the respective result link.
- Step V- Open the downloaded merit list PDF and search for the name.
Details mentioned on Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result/Merit list
The following particulars will be mentioned on the result pdf-
- Name of the postal circle
- Recruitment cycle
- Division of Karnataka postal circle
- Name of the shortlisted candidates
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Number of the post
- Head Office (HO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Marks percentage of the candidates
- Posts for which result withheld
Karnataka GDS Result Tie Breaking Rule
In the event of tie between the marks of two candidates following rule will be applied to determine the order of merit-
- Date of Birth- Candidate older in age will be ranked higher
- If tie is still not resolved, ST (female) will be given preference.
- SC (female)
- OBC (female)
- EWS (female)
- UR (female)
- ST (Male)
- SC (Male)
- OBC (Female)
- EWS (Female)
- UR (Female)
Karnataka GDS- Document Verification Process
Candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be selected provisionally. Final selection will be done only after the completion of Document Verification. As per the selection process for the post of GDS, after the declaration of merit list shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of all the original documents and certificates.
All the shortlisted candidates have to report at the designated centers along with all the documents and certificates in original as well as with the Xerox copy of each for the purpose of verification.
The final appointment of candidates will be done only genuineness of their documents and certificates. At the time of verification, each participant is required to have all the requisite documents with them. The list all the certificate and documents is shred as under-
- SSC/ High School/ Class 10th marks memo/mark sheet
- SSC certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate (can also be submitted after appointment)
- Community/ caste certificate (if required)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs (should be same as uploaded in the application form)
- Other relevant documents and certificate prescribed by the recruiting agency
Click Here to Download Karnataka GDS Result 2021
In order to get selected for the final appointment, candidates must verify their documents on the scheduled date. The complete information about the DV date, time, venue, and other information will be intimated to candidates by the district recruiting authority. The final recruitment will be carried forward at the district level by the designated authority. Candidates failing to attend the DV round or fails to produce all the necessary documents will be disqualified from the selection process.
Karnataka GDS Expected Cut-Off Marks 2021
|Community/category||Expected Cut-off marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||89.90|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||83.84|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||83|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||87.89|
Key Points Related to Karnataka GDS Result
- Karnataka GDS Result for cycle III 2021 is likely to be announced in February 2021.
- No weightage will be provided to candidates for higher education.
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates will be invited for the document verification round.
- Final appointment will be done only on the basis of document verification.
- Till the declaration of result, all the candidates must stay in touch with the official GDS portal to get all the latest updates.
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Details
Below we have shared category/community-wise consolidation of Karnataka GDS posts-
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||605|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||322|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||147|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||266|
The number of vacancies are subject to change as per the discretion of recruiting authority.
|Karnataka GDS 2021 Result||Available Soon|
|Karnataka GDS 2021 Application||Click Here|
|Punjab GDS Result||Click Here|
|Kerala GDS Result||Click Here|
In case of queries related to Karnataka GDS results, candidates can contact the helpdesk of the recruiting authority. Contact details are shared as under-
Phone No.- 080- 22392554