Karnataka GDS Result 2023 OUT: ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಜಿಡಿಎಸ್ ಫಲಿತಾಂಶ can be accessed by visiting the official portal for GDS recruitment in pdf format. Karnataka GDS Result 2023 Merit list is now published on the portal. However, the recruiting authority will also inform candidates about the Indian Post GDS result through SMS and will also send a physical intimation. Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification whose details will be shared by the officials. To grab more information related to Karnataka GDS Result read this article.
Karnataka GDS Result 2023
The application process for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) closed on 16th Feb 2023. Those who have submitted applications can see their Karnataka GDS result in the form of merit list. The Karnataka Post circle GDS merit list will be purely based on the marks of the candidates in SSC. There is no weightage for higher education.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಜಿಡಿಎಸ್ ಫಲಿತಾಂಶ ಪ್ರಕ್ರಿಯೆ ಹಂತದಲ್ಲಿದೆ ಮತ್ತು ಶೀಘ್ರದಲ್ಲೇ ಹೊರಬರಲಿದೆ
The article contains all the important details related to Karnataka GDS Result 2023. Candidates can go through the complete article to get information on result date, merit list, cut-off marks, process to access the result, document verification etc.
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Karnataka GDS recruitment 2023
|Karnataka Post Circle GDS Merit list / Result
|India Post GDS Online Engagement Portal
|Ministry of Communication
|Name of the Post
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
|Karnataka Postal Circle
|Basis for selection
|Publication of result/ merit list
|Mode of the release of merit list
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2023- Important Dates/ Schedule
Take a quick look at the important dates for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2023 important dates-
|Last date for submission of online application
|16th June 2023
|Declaration of merit list/ result
|Verification of Documents
Details mentioned on Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result/Merit list
The following particulars will be mentioned on the result pdf-
- Name of the postal circle
- Recruitment cycle
- Division of Karnataka postal circle
- Name of the shortlisted candidates
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Number of the post
- Head Office (HO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Marks percentage of the candidates
- Posts for which result withheld
Karnataka GDS Tie Breaking Rule
In the event of tie between the marks of two candidates following rule will be applied to determine the order of merit-
- Date of Birth- Candidate older in age will be ranked higher
- If tie is still not resolved, ST (female) will be given preference.
- SC (female)
- OBC (female)
- EWS (female)
- UR (female)
- ST (Male)
- SC (Male)
- OBC (Female)
- EWS (Female)
- UR (Female)
Karnataka GDS- Document Verification Process
Candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be selected provisionally. Final selection will be done only after the completion of Document Verification. As per the selection process for the post of GDS, after the declaration of merit list shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of all the original documents and certificates.
All the shortlisted candidates have to report at the designated centres along with all the documents and certificates in original as well as with the Xerox copy of each for the purpose of verification.
The final appointment of candidates will be done only genuineness of their documents and certificates. At the time of verification, each participant is required to have all the requisite documents with them. The list of all the certificate and documents is to shred as under-
- SSC/ High School/ Class 10th marks memo/mark sheet
- SSC certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate (can also be submitted after appointment)
- Community/ caste certificate (if required)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs (similar to application form)
- Other relevant documents and certificate prescribed by the recruiting agency
In order to get selected for the final appointment, candidates must verify their documents on the scheduled date. The complete information about the DV date, time, venue, and other information will be intimated to candidates by the district recruiting authority. The final recruitment will be carried forward at the district level by the designated authority. Candidates failing to attend the DV round or failing to produce all the necessary documents will be disqualified from the selection process.
Karnataka GDS Expected Cut-Off Marks
|Expected Cut-off marks
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Schedule Tribe (ST)
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Key Points Related to Karnataka GDS Result
- Karnataka GDS Result (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಜಿಡಿಎಸ್ ಫಲಿತಾಂಶ) is to be announced soon.
- No weightage will be provided to candidates for higher education.
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates will be invited for the document verification round.
- Final appointment will be done only on the basis of document verification.
- Till the declaration of result, all the candidates must stay in touch with the official GDS portal to get all the latest updates.
The number of vacancies are subject to change at the discretion of recruiting authority.
How to access Karnataka GDS 2023 Result?
GDS candidates who have successfully submitted their applications can check them from the official portal. They are required to follow a simple process to download the same. To assist them in accessing the merit list we have provided the step-by-step process below-
- Step 1 – Visit Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal.
- Step 2 – On the homepage, search for “Results” tab.
- Step 3 – Click on the “Karnataka” link.
- Step 4- The desired merit list for Karnataka GDS will be downloaded by clicking the respective result link.
- Step 5- Open the downloaded merit list PDF and search for the name.