KEA Karnataka DCET Result 2020 Rank Card will be published by the authority on its official website soon. Those who have appeared for the entrance test can access their Karnataka DCET rank card from the official website of the conducting authority or from link given below. KEA has already released the answers and will reveal the result dates shortly.
For information to candidates, the concerned authority i.e. KEA, Karnataka will release a notice on its portal regarding the release date of the Karnataka DCET result or rank card. Authority will not sent any physical copy of DCET 2020 Result sheet individually to any candidates. They have to get it only through the online mode. On the basis of ranks obtained, candidates will be called for the counseling process.
UPDATE: Karnataka DCET result is going to release soon on the official website of KEA, Karnataka. Result link shall be updated below.
Karnataka DCET Result 2020
The Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test-2020 (DCET-2020) is a state level entrance test organised by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) annually to determine the eligibility of candidates of Karnataka for admission to 2nd year or 3rd semester of full-time B.E courses for both day and evening colleges in various University/ Government/ Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions of the state for the academic year 2020-2021.
Candidates can get all the necessary information about Karnataka DCET 2020 result in the given article. For that, they must read the complete article till the end.
Karnataka DCET Rank Card 2020
DCET 2020 rank card will be out most probably in November 2020. The result will be indicating the marks obtained by the candidates, their ranks and various other details. Separate merit list will be prepared for day and evening engineering courses. It will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying exam.
Final result sheet will be prepared only after the release of final answer keys. The result will be final and no objection regarding the revaluation or re-assessment of result will be entertained.
Resolution of Tie
While preparation of result, if two candidates secure equal marks and have same merit then the inter-se merit will be determined by using the following tie-breaking criteria-
- Marks obtained in the entrance test- Candidates with higher marks in the entrance test will be preferred.
- If tie still persists, candidate with higher marks in the 2nd year/3rd & 4th semester will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, candidate older in age will be considered first
- If tie still persist, then the tie will be resolved by draw of lots.
Karnataka DCET 2020 Exam Overview
|Name of the Exam||Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) 2020|
|Article category||Result/ Rank card|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Karnataka DCET Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||Engineering and Architecture programs|
|Entry scheme||Lateral entry|
|Karnataka DCET Date of exam|
|Declaration of Karnataka DCET result||Expected Soon|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
|Karnataka DCET Official website||https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea|
Karnataka DCET 2020 Result Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||16th June 2020|
|Last date for Karnataka DCET online application||30th June 2020|
|Date of exam||13th and 14th October 2020|
|Release of answer key||20th October 2020|
|Declaration of result||November 2020 (expected)|
How to download Karnataka DCET Result/Rank Card 2020?
To download the rank card online, examinees can follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Go to the official website
Candidates have to visit the official website of KEA i.e. https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
- Step II- Open the relevant link
Click on “Admissions” tab and select “Diploma CET 2020” option from the drop-down list.
- Step III- Open result link
Now, candidates have to hit the “DCET 2020 Result/ Rank card” link.
- Step IV- Fill login details
A result login page will appear and candidates have to enter the valid login details in the space provided. Click on submit button.
- Step V- Result appear
Finally, result will appear on the screen. Check the information mentioned on the result sheet.
- Step VI- Save and Print
Lastly, take download and take a printout of the result sheet for further references.
Check Karnataka DCET Result 2020 (Link will be available soon)
Information Mentioned on Karnataka DCET 2020 Result Card
Candidates are going to find following information printed on their result sheet-
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Admission Ticket no.
- Application number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Maximum marks
- Marks obtained in section
- Percentage of total marks
- Total marks
- Result status
Any discrepancy in result particulars should be brought immediately to the notice of the concerned authority.
KAR DCET 2020 Counseling
After the publication of result and rank card, candidates on the basis of their ranks will be invited for counseling procedure. Counseling procedure will include document verification, choices filling, and seat allotment. Choice filling will be conducted in online mode.
Only those candidates will be called for counseling who qualify the exam and secure a satisfactory rank in the entrance exam. on the basis of result and ranks candidates will be invited for verification of all the original documents.
The document verification will be conducted at various Help Centres established by the conducting authority at various locations of the state. Candidates have to be present at the nearest verification center along with all the necessary documents on the specified date.
The list of all the necessary documents is shared below-
- Printed copy of the DCET 2020 application form
- Original copy of challan (as a proof of fee payment)
- DCET 2020 Hall ticket
- Class 10th/ SSLC/ Equivalent Marks card
- Diploma/equivalent mark sheet of all the semesters/ years
- Study certificate signed by the competent authority (for Karnataka candidates only)
- Rural study certificate (if required)
- Kannada Medium study certificate (if required)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Parent study certificate (if required)
- Other relevant certificates
After verifying all the documents, candidates have to fill online choices for their preferred college and course. On the basis of candidate’s rank and choices filled by them, seat allotment will be done.
- Karnataka DCET 2020 will be available soon
- Result will be published only through the online mode.
- Ranks will be allotted candidates on the basis of entrance exam and merit in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of KEA twice a day in order to get latest updates related to KAR DCET 2020 result and rank card.