Karnataka Bank PO Result 2023: Karnataka Bank released a recruitment notification on 31st December 2022. To process the recruitment process, the officials also conducted the exam successfully on 19th February 2023. Now, the examination has been conducted successfully, all candidates who have sat for the Computer-Based Examination are waiting for the further process. So, the next process after the examination is the declaration of the result. But no announcement concerning the Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Result has been released by the selection committee.
The examination has been conducted for the post of Probationary Officer. It is expected that the result will be made available to the registered candidates in March/ April 2023. The result and other particulars related to the recruitment will be available on the Karnataka Bank Portal. So, start scrolling the page to get the latest updates on the Karnataka Bank PO Result 2023.
Karnataka Bank PO Result 2023
The result of this recruitment will be released on the login section of the users. This means that aspirants will have to enter their respective login details in order to access the result. Apart from getting the result, aspirants will also have to qualify the exam in order to apparel for the next recruitment stage. The ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಪ್ರೊಬೇಷನರಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ ಫಲಿತಾಂಶ will include the details of candidates and their performance in the examination.
Only online mode is available to check the result. Apart from it, aspirants cannot check the result through other modes. To make the result downloading process more accessible for candidates, we have provided a direct application link. Aside from the result, our team has provided the Cut Off, answer key and other details in this article.
karnatakabank.com PO Result 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Examination Date||19th January 2023|
|Examination Type||Computer Based Examination|
|Result Accessibility Status||To be released|
|Result Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||https://karnatakabank.com/|
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Answer Key
All of you who don’t know about the answer key is informed that the answer key is the file that includes the correct answer to every question that appeared in the examination. The answer key can be accessed by everyone and unlike the result, no detail needs to be entered to access it. The answer key will be made available to candidates in pdf format. Some time will also be provided if any candidate would want to file an objection against it. After the completion of that time period, the final answer key will be published and no objection will be entertained by the selection committee against it.
What is the process of evaluating the scores?
Given below is the procedure adopted by the authority for arriving at the scores:
- Firstly, the authority applies a penalty for the incorrect answers and then the authority sum up the number of correct answers in every objective exam.
- Afterwards, the scores are equalised to consider the small difference in the exam difficulty level.
- Finally, the concerned authority provides the score (Test-Wise) as well as the total score in decimals and decimals are provided up to two digits only.
- Karnataka GDS Result 2023
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Admit Card 2023
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023
- Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment
How to check the Karnataka Bank PO Result?
All those candidates who do not know the online procedure for checking the result can look at this block. The following are the steps to check the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಪ್ರೊಬೇಷನರಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ ಫಲಿತಾಂಶ:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official website of Karnataka Bank i.e., https://karnatakabank.com/
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the Careers option available on the home page of the screen.
- Click on it once and it will lead the users to a new page.
- Now, you sound go to the Probationary Officer section and search for the Computer Vased Examination result link available under it.
- Finally, a result login portal will get open on your device. You should enter all the asked details on it carefully.
- Finally, the result will appear on the screen. Check your marks and other details on it and download the scorecard.
Karnataka Bank PO Result: Important Links
|Go to the official website||Karnataka Bank Website Link|
|Download the Result||To be updated|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authorities have not mentioned any result date in the recruitment advertisement. However, there is a high chance that the result will be released in March/ April 2023.
Aspirants will have to enter their roll number as well as their Date of Birth in the date, month and year format to access the result.
The Karnataka Bank Po Recruitment Cut-Off Marks will be implied into two steps i.e., the scores obtained in every single test and the total obtained scores.