Kannur University 5th Allotment Result 2019 has been announced today (9th July 2019). All candidates who have filled the Kannur University Admission Registration form for UG/PG are able to check their Kannur University 5th Allotment Result 2019 through the link provided below. Kannur University Admission schedule for academic session 2019-2020 has been released. The closing date of UG admission is 25th June 2019. After that, no candidate will be able to get admission in the University. Seat Allotment in Kannur University will be carried out under the Centralized Allotment Procedure.
Latest Update 5th July 2019: Kannur University 5th Allotment Result 2019 for UG has been announced on 9th July 2019. We have updated 5th allotment result link below.
The seat allotment result will be released only through the online mode. No other mode is applicable. Candidates have to check the result from the official website of the University. After the declaration of the result, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges on the prescribed date and time and have to make payment of the admission fee.
Kannur University 5th Allotment Result 2019
Kannur University UG CAP 2019 Counseling will provide admission to the candidate into various Undergraduate Courses in different affiliated colleges/ institutes of Kannur University.
Moving ahead in this article, candidates will get complete information about Kannur University Fifth Allotment result 2019.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Admission level||State Level|
|Admission type||Single Window Cell|
|Trial Allotment||25th May (Announced)|
|KU UG 1st round allotment result||7th June 2019 (Announced)|
|KU UG 2nd allotment result 2019||13th June 2019 (Announced)|
|3rd Allotment Result||18th June (Announced)|
|4th Round Seat Allotment Date||2nd July 2019 (Announced)|
|5th Round Allotment||9th July 2019 (Announced)|
|Official website of Kannur University||www.kannuruniversity.ac.in|
Procedure to check Kannur University Seat Allotment Result
Candidates can check the result of Kannur University 5th Allotment 2019 by following the given procedure-
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Kannur University (mentioned above).
- After that candidates have to click on the result tab/ link on the homepage of the website provided to check the seat allotment result.
- Now they have to enter all the required details (application number, password etc) for login.
- Seat allotment result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can now check the seat allotment result.
- They can download and take a printout of the result for references in future.
Kannur University PG admission Important Dates 2019
Check the schedule for result and post result activities shared below-
|Starting of online registration||13th May 2019|
|Last date of registration||28th May 2019|
|First seat allotment result||7th June 2019|
|Second seat allotment result||11th June 2019|
|Payment of fee for admission||12th June 2019|
|Admission at colleges||12th to 14th June 2019|
|Vacancy reporting||17th June 2019|
|Commencement of PG classes||17th June 2019|
|Spot admission||21st and 22nd June 2019|
|Closing date of admission||28th June 2019|
What after the declaration of Kannur University Allotment Result 2019????
As we have mentioned earlier that Kannur University 4th Allotment Result 2019 for the year 2019 has been published online and now candidates are waiting for the 5th allotment result. Candidates have to visit the official CAP portal of Kannur University to check and download the result. If candidates have been allotted seat then they are required to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat. The admission fee will be paid online through SBI Collect.
Important Instructions related to Kannur University UG 5th Allotment Result 2019
- Fifth round seat allotment result for Kannur University UG is available from 9th July 2019.
- The result for admission in UG/PG programs has been released under the single window cell through the Centralized Allotment Procedure.
- The result will be released through online mode i.e. on the official portal of the University.
- Candidates have to make payment of the admission fee after the allotment of the seat through SBI Collect.
In case of any issue related to the Kannur University 5th Allotment Result 2019 for Degree courses or any other related issue, candidates must contact the university.