Kalyani University Result 2019: Results for all the UG programs under CBCS curriculum are declared within 45 days of the commencement of the semester exams. Kalyani University result for 1st and 3rd semesters of PG programs in the month of January/February and for 2nd and 4th semesters by the month of July. University of Kalyani results 2019 are declared only through the online mode i.e. on the official website of the university. Kalyani University BA, B.Sc, B.Com 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem exam results will be announced soon. Students have to check the result from university portal by using valid login credentials.
Table of Contents
Kalyani University Result 2019
In this article, we have shared all the information related to University of Kalyani results with extra information about university curriculum, examinations system, dates, admission etc.
An overview of Kalyani University Result 2019
|Article category||University results|
|University||University of Kalyani|
|Location||Nadia, West Bengal|
|Chancellor||Governor of West Bengal|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, doctoral courses|
|University type||Public University|
|Academic system||Semester system and CBCS|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.klyuniv.ac.in|
After the declaration of the results, students failed in any subject can apply for supplementary exam and students not satisfied with their results and marks can apply for review/ scrutiny of answer sheets. Once the result is declared, university notify students about the distribution of original statement of marks i.e. mark sheets. Students willing to apply for revaluation have to apply to the concerned department of the university within 15 days of declaration of result.
Kalyani University Upcoming Results
|Kalyani University Result 2019||Result Link|
|UG (PART 3) HONS., MAJOR & GENERAL EXAM 2019 RESULT||Check Here|
|B.A. Program 2nd/4th/6th Sem 2019||Available Soon|
|B.Sc. Program 2nd/4th/6th Semester 2019||Available Soon|
|B.Com. Program 2nd/4th/6th Sem 2019||Available Soon|
|B.A. Honours 2nd/4th/6th Semester 2019||Available Soon|
|B.Sc. Honours 2nd/4th/6th Sem Exam 2019||Available Soon|
|B.Com. Honours 2nd/4th/6th Sem Exam 2019||Available Soon|
How to check Kalyani University Result?
Follow the steps shared below to get
- Login to the university website (mentioned above).
- Click on the “Result” tab at the homepage.
- Select the result option.
- Choose the relevant option.
- Enter all valid login credentials viz. roll number, register number, password, date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Result will appear on the screens.
- Save the result for future references.
Kalyani University Exams and Results
University programs are run under the semester system and there are various programs like BA/B.Sc./B.Com. which university is conducting the semesterized Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum.
The examination and result details about all these courses is shared below- Kalyani University Exams
- End Semester exams for odd and even semesters for UG courses under semesterized CBCS curriculum are conducted in the month of December and June respectively.
- University also conducts in two internal assessment exams in each semester of all the programs.
- Internal assessment exams for odd semesters are conducted in September (1st) and November(2nd) and for even semesters in the month of March and May.
- PG end semester exam for 1st and 3rd semesters are organized in the month of December-January whereas exams for 2nd and 4th semesters are conducted in June.
- The internal assessment exams of odd and even semesters of PG programs are organized in the month of October (1st) & December (2nd) and March (1st) & April (2nd) respectively.
- All UG and PG students are required to submit exam registration form before the commencement of the exams.
University of Kalyani Admission Procedure
- Admissions to the university are granted on both through direct entry (merit in qualifying exams), counseling and entrance test.
- Admissions into UG programs (B.Com, BA, B.Sc.) is done only on the basis of merit in qualifying exams.
- University conducted M.Phil. Admission Test for admission into M.Phil. programs.
- Admission to Ph.D. programs is done on the basis of Entrance Examination for Admission to Research Programmes (EEARP), conducted by the university.
- Application process for admission in the university starts in the month of June.
- Students are required to submit an application form with the prescribed application fee. Application forms can be availed from the university website from the notifies dates.
About Kalyani University
University has 5 faculty of studies and 62 departments that are continuously working for raising education standard in the university by imparting quality education. It offers number of undergraduate, postgraduate and various doctoral programs in the field of Arts/Humanities, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Technology, Education, Music & Arts.
University has been ranked in the band of 101-150 overall and 86 among universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
In case if you are not able to check UK result online or find any discrepancy in the result then you are advised to immediately contact the controller of examination department of the university. Contact details are as follows-
University of Kalyani
Kalyani, Nadia- 741235
Phone No.- 033- 2580 83664
Email- [email protected]