Kalyani University Result 2020: has released its UG programs under CBCS curriculum those students who had appeared in it may check their result from link given below or from official website of university. Usually University declare its result within 45 days of the commencement of the semester exams. Kalyani University result for 1st and 3rd semesters of PG programs in the month of January/February and for 2nd and 4th semesters by the month of July.
University of Kalyani results 2020 are declared only through the online mode i.e. on the official website of the university. Kalyani University BA, B.Sc, B.Com 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem exam results will be announced soon. Students have to check the result from university portal by using valid login credentials.
Kalyani University Result 2020
In this article, we have shared all the information related to University of Kalyani results with extra information about university curriculum, examinations system, dates, admission etc.
An overview of Kalyani University Result 2020
|Article category||University results|
|University||University of Kalyani|
|Location||Nadia, West Bengal|
|Chancellor||Governor of West Bengal|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, doctoral courses|
|University type||Public University|
|Academic system||Semester system and CBCS|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.klyuniv.ac.in|
After the declaration of the results, students failed in any subject can apply for supplementary exam and students not satisfied with their results and marks can apply for review/ scrutiny of answer sheets. Once the result is declared, university notify students about the distribution of the original statements of marks i.e. mark sheets. Students willing to apply for revaluation have to apply to the concerned department of the university within 15 days of declaration of result.
Kalyani University Exams and Results
University programs are run under the semester system and there are various programs like BA/B.Sc./B.Com. which university is conducting the semesterized Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
The examination and result details about all these courses are shared below- Kalyani University Exams
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
- End Semester exams for odd and even semesters for UG courses under semesterized CBCS curriculum are conducted in the month of December and June respectively.
- University also conducts in two internal assessment exams in each semester of all the programs.
- Internal assessment exams for odd semesters are conducted in September (1st) and November(2nd) and for even semesters in the month of March and May.
- PG end semester exam for 1st and 3rd semesters are organized in the month of December-January whereas exams for 2nd and 4th semesters are conducted in June.
- The internal assessment exams of odd and even semesters of PG programs are organized in the month of October (1st) & December (2nd) and March (1st) & April (2nd) respectively.
- All UG and PG students are required to submit exam registration form before the commencement of the exams.
How to check Kalyani University Result?
Follow the steps shared below to get online result of the university semester exams-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Step 1- Login to the university website (mentioned above).
- Step 2- Click on the “Result” tab at the homepage.
- Step 3- Select the result option.
- Step 4- Choose the relevant option.
- Step 5- Enter all valid login credentials viz. roll number, register number, password, date of birth etc.
- Step 6- Click on the submit button.
- Step 7- Result will appear on the screens.
- Step 8- Save the result for future references.
Kalyani University Recent Results
|Kalyani University Result 2020||Result Link||Result Date|
|UG (Part 1) Hons, Major & Gen. Exam 2019 Result||Check Here||28th Jan 2020|
|MA Bengali||Check here|
|7th semester LL.B results||Available Soon|
|B.A. Program 2nd/4th/6th Sem 2020||Available Soon|
|B.Sc. Program 2nd/4th/6th Semester 2020||Available Soon|
|B.Com. Program 2nd/4th/6th Sem 2020||Available Soon|
|B.A. Honours 2nd/4th/6th Semester 2020||Available Soon|
|B.Sc. Honors 2nd/4th/6th Sem Exam 2020||Available Soon|
|B.Com. Honors 2nd/4th/6th Sem Exam 2020||Available Soon|
University of Kalyani Admission Procedure
- Admissions to the university are granted on both through direct entry (merit in qualifying exams), counseling and entrance test.
- Admissions into UG programs (B.Com, BA, B.Sc.) is done only on the basis of merit in qualifying exams.
- University conducted M.Phil. Admission Test for admission into M.Phil. programs.
- Admission to Ph.D. programs is done on the basis of Entrance Examination for Admission to Research Programmes (EEARP), conducted by the university.
- Application process for admission in the university starts in the month of June.
- Students are required to submit an application form with the prescribed application fee. Application forms can be availed from the university website from the notifies dates.
About Kalyani University
University of Kalyani is an affiliating and teaching university located in Nadia district of West Bengal. It was established in 1960 as a unitary university under the University of Kalyani Act 1960. It is now a state university and is administered by the state government. The territorial jurisdiction of the university is extended to the districts of Nadia and Murshidabad. University has been accredited and awarded A grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in the year 2016.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
University has 5 faculty of studies and 62 departments that are continuously working for raising education standard in the university by imparting quality education. It offers number of undergraduate, postgraduate and various doctoral programs in the field of Arts/Humanities, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Technology, Education, Music & Arts.
University has been ranked in the band of 101-150 overall and 86 among universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
In case if you are not able to check UK result online or find any discrepancy in the result then you are advised to immediately contact the controller of examination department of the university. Contact details are as follows-
University of Kalyani
Kalyani, Nadia- 741235
Phone No.- 033- 2580 83664