JNVU results for Odd and Even semesters will be released soon. University has successfully conducted most of the semester exams in the month of December 2018. Some of the exams are currently going on. Once
University students who are eager to know the exam result will have to keep a little a more patient. However, dates of publication of result are unknown but it will be out very soon. University will notify all the examinees about the result through its website and we will also share each and every update on this page.
Table of Contents
JNVU Results 2018-19
Here in this article, you are going to get detailed information regarding the JNVU semester exam results. The post include information about the JNVU result dates, steps to check the result, revaluation result, information mentioned on online result etc.
JNVU Odd & Even Semester Results- An Overview
|Examination||JNVU semester exam results|
|Article category||Semester Result|
|University||Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur|
|Month of examination||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Program||Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG etc.|
|Academic system||Annual and semester system|
|Date of declaration of result||To be updated soon|
JNVU at a Glance
Jai Narayan Vyas University (JNVU), is a public university of Rajasthan established in the famous Jodhpur city. It was established in 1962 and was formerly known as University of Jodhpur. University offer number of graduate, postgraduate, and research level programs. Both annual and semester system is followed in the university to run its various programs.
How to check JNVU Results Odd & Even Semesters
You can check the result on the university website by following some easy steps. These steps are as follows-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of JNVU i.e. www.jnvuiums.in.
You can also click on the direct link shared below in this page
- Now, on the homepage of the portal, you have to search for the “JNVU Results”
- Click on the result link.
- Select the respective semester under the head Examination Result 2018-19.
- Select the course and result link.
- Enter the roll number and hit the “Get Result” button.
- Now, you can see the result sheet on your screens.
- Save and download the result. You can also take a printout of the same for use in future (e.g.- If applying for revaluation).
JNVU result can also be checked through a direct result link that will help you to download the result more easily. The link is shared below-
Click here to check the JNVU Even and Odd semester result. (Link will be available here)
Details mentioned on JNVU Online Result Sheet
The online result sheet basically includes the marks and result of the students enrolled in the university who have appeared in the semester exams.
Along with the score, the JNVU result sheet will also carry some other information regarding the students and exam. Below you can see all the information mentioned on a result sheet-
- Student’s name,
- Date of examination
- Subject code
- Name of the Institute/college in which student is enrolled
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Hall ticket no.
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks
JNVU Results Odd and Even Semester Re-Evaluation Results
JNVU had a provision for Re-evaluation results. It means that after the declaration of online result students who are not happy and satisfied with the marks obtained can apply for re-evaluation of answer sheets.
Re-evaluation result is also declared in the online mode. It can be checked by following the given procedure-
- Visit www.jnvuiums.in.
- Open “JNVU Results” tab.
- Select the relevant option under JNVU Re-Evaluation examination results 2018-19.
- Select the relevant program.
- Enter roll number.
- Result will appear.
- Save for references.
Re-evaluation result will indicate previous marks and marks after re-valuation in the subject you have applied. The application for re-valuation should be submitted within the specified dates after the declaration of result.
- University results will be released soon and all the details will be updated in this page.
- Result will be published only on university web portal. No other mode will be used for publication of scores.
- Students can also apply for re-evaluation of answer scripts after the announcement of result.
- University will also issue original mark sheets or statement of marks to the students after the declaration of result.
For any help regarding the university result, you can contact at the given address.
University of Jodhpur,
Residency Road, Jodhpur,
Sewa No.- 7610874976
You can also share your queries with us. You just have to drop your comments in the comment box below.
All the best for result!!!!