JNUEE 2020 Result (OUT) List 4: NTA has conducted the JNUEE 2020 entrance exam from 5th to 8th October 2020 and on 28th Oct for COVID-19 candidates at various examination centers and now they had released its result for such candidates who had participated in it which can be accessed by submitting an application number and date of birth. The raw marks obtained by the candidates in multi-shift will be converted to NTA score cum percentile and after the declaration of result, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared so that they can appear for counselling. To know more about the JNUEE 2020 Result & List 4 Cut Off read the article given below.
Update: JNU has released List 3 result which also includes Defence and JNU Ward. List 4 will be released in a few days.
- 1 JNUEE 2020 Result 4th Selection List
- 2 JNUEE 2020 Result: Overview
- 3 How to check JNUEE 2020 List 4?
- 4 JNUEE 2020 Result Link
- 5 JNUEE 2020 4th Cut Off List
- 6 JNUEE 2020 4th Selection List
JNUEE 2020 Result 4th Selection List
The result declared will be based on the final answer key released by the NTA and no objection for the same will be entertained and also authority is not going to entertain any correspondence regarding the re-evaluation or rechecking of the result.
Along with the result announcement, the cut-off marks for each of the programs were also released by the officials separately on their website whose link has been shared on this page.
JNUEE Document Upload Notice
JNUEE 2020 Result Declaration Notice
JNUEE 2020 Result: Overview
|JNUEE 2020 Exam date||5th to 8th Oct 2020 |
28th Oct 2020 (For COVID-19 candidates)
|Exam name||JNUEE 2020|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Result Date||21st Dec 2020|
|List 4||Available Soon|
How to check JNUEE 2020 List 4?
- As the JNUEE 2020 List 4 will be hosted by the official website so you need to visit the same first.
- Now on the home page of the website, you can easily find the result link available in the right column
- You just need to select the name of the course you appeared for
- It will redirect you to a new page where you have to submit your application number, date of birth, and captcha code as available.
- Once the details submitted your result will be available on your screen
- Check the result thoroughly and take a print out of it for future reference
JNUEE 2020 Result Link
|BA (Hons) 1st year||Available Now|
|B.Sc.- M.Sc. Integrated Program||Available Now|
|Certificate of proficiency||Available Now|
|M.Tech/ M/P.H/ PG Diploma||Available Now|
|Advanced Diploma in Mass media||Available Now|
|M. Phil Result||Available Now|
|Ph.D. Result||Available Now|
JNUEE 2020 4th Cut Off List
After the declaration of result, the cut-off marks and rank have been released by the official for each of the programs category wise in PDF format. Applicants can check their JNUEE cut off marks program wise from the link shared below.
|Course name||First Cut Off||Second Cut Off||Third Cut off|
|BA (Hons) 1st year||Available||Available||Available|
|B.Sc., M.Sc. Integrated program||Available||Available||Available|
|M.Tech/ MPH/ PG Diploma Cut Off||Available||Available||Available|
|Certificate of proficiency||Available||Available||Available|
|Advanced Diploma in Mass Media||Available||Available||Available|
Particular available on JNUEE 2020 result
There are some details which are available on the JNUEE 2020 result like: –
- Applicant name
- Roll number
- NTA score
- Father and mother name
- Identity and minority type
- Marks obtained section-wise
- Total marks
JNUEE 2020 4th Selection List
The merit list of the candidates will be available on the official website which will be based on the percentile score of the candidates secured in the entrance examination. But courses like M.Phil. & Ph.D. their merit list will receive 70% weightage of CBT score and the rest 30% will from viva voce.
JNUEE 2020 Result Compilation
As NTA conducted the JNU entrance examination in multiple shifts and despite all efforts, the difficulty level may not be the same in different sessions, so to overcome this situation normalization of percentile score will be carried out by applying the formula which is given below.
JNUEE Seat Reservation
Category wise reservation is also available for candidates, which can be checked in the table given below: –
|EWS||10% (except M.Phil. & Ph.D. course)|
Students can check their entrance exam result at https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/
The applicant needs to submit their application number and date of birth followed by a captcha code that appeared on the screen.
Along with the result declaration, the cut-off marks will be released by the officials which will be available in pdf format.
The merit list of the candidates will be based on the percentile score secured by them in the examination.
No hard copy of the scorecard will be sent any candidates.