JNUEE 2022 PhD Result OUT; Check Phd Result, Cut off marks

JNUEE 2022 Result NTA conducted the JNUEE 2022 entrance exam in December 2022 at various examination centres and now on 10th Jan 2023, they have announced its result for such candidates who had participated in it. Applicants may access their JNUEE Phd results by submitting their application number and date of birth. The raw marks obtained by the candidates in multi-shift will be converted to NTA score cum percentile and after the declaration of the result, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared so that they can appear for counselling. To know more about the JNUEE 2022 Result read the article given below.

JNUEE 2022 Result

JNUEE 2022 Result
JNUEE 2022 Result

The result will be based on the final answer key released by the NTA and no objection to the same will be entertained also authority is not going to entertain any correspondence regarding the re-evaluation or rechecking of the result.

Along with the result announcement, the cut-off marks for each of the programs were also released by the officials separately on their website whose link has been shared on this page.

JNUEE 2022 Result: Overview

JNUEE 2022 Exam date7 to 10 December
Result Date10th Jan 2023
Cut OffAvailable Soon
 Official Website https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/
CheckJNUEE 2022 Result Notice

How to check JNUEE Result 2022?

  • As the JNUEE 2022 result will be hosted by the official website so you need to visit the same first.
  • Now on the home page of the website, you can easily find the result link available in the right column
  • You just need to select the name of the course you appeared for
  • It will redirect you to a new page where you have to submit your application number, date of birth, and captcha code as available.
  • Once the details are submitted your result will be available on your screen
  • Check the result thoroughly and take a printout of it for future reference

JNUEE 2022 Cut Off List

After the declaration of result, the cut-off marks and rank will be released by the official for each of the programs category wise in PDF format. Applicants can check their JNUEE cut-off marks program-wise from the link shared below.

Particular available on JNUEE 2022 result

There are some details which are available on the JNUEE 2022 result like: –

  • Applicant name
  • Roll number
  • NTA score
  • Category
  • Gender
  • Father and mother’s name
  • DOB
  • Identity and minority type
  • Marks obtained section-wise
  • Total marks

JNUEE 2022 Selection List

The merit list of the candidates will be available on the official website which will be based on the percentile score of the candidates secured in the entrance examination. But for courses like M.Phil. & Ph.D. their merit list will receive 70% weightage of CBT score and the rest 30% will be from viva voce.

JNUEE 2022 Result Compilation

As NTA conducted the JNU entrance examination in multiple shifts and despite all efforts, the difficulty level may not be the same in different sessions, so to overcome this situation normalization of percentile score will be carried out by applying the formula which is given below.

JNUEE Seat Reservation

Category wise reservation is also available for candidates, which can be checked in the table given below: –

CategoryReservation %
Scheduled caste15%
Scheduled tribe7.5%
EWS10% (except M.Phil. & Ph.D. course)


Where applicants can check their JNUEE 2022 result?

Students can check their entrance exam result at https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/

What are the credentials required to access the JNUEE result?

The applicant needs to submit their application number and date of birth followed by a captcha code that appeared on the screen.

When will the official release cut-off marks and rank of the candidates who appeared in the examination?

Along with the result declaration, the cut-off marks will be released by the officials and will be available in pdf format.

Photo of author

Leave a Comment

Join Telegram