JKSSB JE Result 2023: The Jammu & Kashmir Staff Selection Board (JKSSB) organized the written examination for the Junior Engineer (Civil) on 19th November 2023 at Jammu & Srinagar exam centres. No activity regarding the JKSSB JE result has been observed on the board’s official website jkssb.nic.in but it may be expected that the result can get uploaded in the upcoming weeks. Go around this website to collect information about the JKSSB JE result 2023 or visit the Board’s main website.
JKSSB JE Result 2023
The JKSSB JE results will be issued only to those applicants who sat in the exam and will be uploaded in the format of a pdf file. The board will notify the candidate about the result declaration date, which will be available online. Marks scored by the candidates in the written test will be normalised (if required) to determine the cut-off marks and the final merit list. The board has already released the provisional answer key which can be downloaded from the official website and authorities will soon upload the examination result.
JKSSB Junior Engineer Result 2023: Highlights
|Board Name||Jammu & Kashmir Staff Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Exam Date||19th November 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview/Documents Verification Round|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB Junior Engineer Provisional Answer Key
The provisional answer key of all question booklets has been uploaded and displayed in the pdf file format on the official website. At any point, if candidates encounter any mistake in the answer key, then they can submit their respective objections regarding the correctness of the question/answer by uploading the question/answer details along with documentary evidence through the online link available on the Board website.
The officials will not entertain the submission of an objection through another medium or after 23 November 2023. A few days after revising the answer key objection the revised answer key will be published on the board portal, which can be checked by entering the login details.
Submit objection against the answer key.
- Start by visiting the JKSSB’s main portal (jkssb.nic.in).
- On the left side of the page, the link of ‘Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the OMR-based exam’ will appear.
- Tap on the link, and the candidate login page will be visible.
- Please enter your application number and date of birth and check the ‘I am not a robot’ captcha box.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ option.
- On a new web page, locate ‘JKSSB JE Answer Key 2023’ and submit your objection & evidence after finding it.
- After the final submission of the objection & evidence, mark ‘Submit’ and then log out.
- Ensure you log out; otherwise, another person can access your account.
JKSSB JE Cut-Off Marks, Merit List
Some essential pointers about the JKSSB Jr.Engineer 2023 cut-off marks can be read below:
- Every student who appeared in the exam are supposed to set foot on the cut-off marks set by the board officials.
- If the candidate succeeds in scoring equal to or more than those marks, only then will they be permitted to attend the next stages of the selection procedure.
- The authorities will upload the cut-off marks along with the result in the pdf file that will be accessed easily through which candidates can check whether they made up to the list.
- The cut-off marks will be evaluated by calculating the total number of examinees, marks achieved by the examinee, last year’s cut-off & percentage of marks reserved for other categories.
After assigning the cut-off marks, the authorities will create a merit list covering the names of those fortunate students who beat other candidates and scored the highest marks. The list will be uploaded on the official website in a pdf file format. The merit list will have the names in descending order, which means that the applicant who scored the highest mark will be placed at number one, followed by the least-scored candidate.
While preparing the merit list if two or more candidates achieve the same marks, then to give the spot to the deserving candidate, these two methods will be used:
- The older candidate will be chosen.
- If the tie continues, the candidate will be chosen from the English alphabetic order.
Method to download JKSSB JE 2023 result/scorecard
- Move to JKSSB’s official website (jkssb.nic.in).
- On the right side, the box of ‘Results’ must be available.
- Tap on that box, and the results page will open.
- Now click on the ‘Results for Post of Junior Engineer (Civil)’.
- Wait for a few moments, and a PDF file will be opened.
- Finalize the process by tapping on the ‘Download’ option on the file’s right side.
JKSSB JE Results 2023: Some Links
|Availability of Result||TBA|