JKSSB Accounts Assistant Panchayat result 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has successfully conducted the Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) Examination on 10th November 2020 and the JKSSB Accounts Assistant final answer key for the same was also released by the authority on 25th November and now the board has released its JKSSB Accounts Assistant result on 25th Dec. 2020. Applicants can download their result from this page also. To know more about the JKSSB Account assistant (panchayat) result, read the article given below.
Update: JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam result is now available scroll down to check the same.
We know that applicants who had appeared for the Accounts Assistant panchayat examination are eagerly looking for its JKSSB Accounts Assistant result which could be released in December 2020. As the final answer key already released by the authority and from this applicant can easily calculate their marks but the cut-off mark which are required to qualify the examination was not announced by the authority. Below we have mentioned the expected cut off mark category wise for the exam.
- 1 JKSSB Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) Result 2020
- 2 JKSSB Accounts Assistant result 2020: Overview
- 3 JKSSB Accounts assistant merit list
- 4 Steps to download JKSSB Accounts assistant result online
JKSSB Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) Result 2020
Those who had appeared for the examination need to understood some points which are related to their exam result which we have given below:
- Candidate’s merit will be determined as per the marks obtained by them in the examination.
- The allocation list of the district cadre will be announced as per the merit of the candidates and preference submitted by them in the application form.
- The allocation once announced by the board is final and no request to change for the same will be entertained by the board.
- If any of the applicants don’t submit their preferences as asked by the board, in that case, applicants will have to agree to the cadre allotted to them.
- Marks obtained by the candidates will be normalized to determine the JKSSB Accounts Assistant cut off and merit list of the applicants.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant result 2020: Overview
|Authority||JKSSB (Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board)|
|Exam name||Accounts Assistant (Panchayat)|
|Notification number||02 of 2020|
|Number of posts||1889|
|Exam date||10th Nov 2020|
|Final answer key||25th Nov 2020|
|JKSSB Accounts Assistant Result date||25th Dec 2020|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant (panchayat) document verification
Applicants who have been shortlisted for the DV process are required to appear with their original documents along with the xerox copy of documents which should be self-attested. Documents list is given as:
- Intermediate and matric certificate
- Intermediate and matric mark sheet/diploma
- Matric diploma for DOB
- Bachelors mark sheet
- Bonafide certificate (for those who have completed their qualification outside UT)
- Graduation/ PG degree or provisional certificate
- Candidates claiming citizen of J&K need to produce their domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate
Also read JK Ration Card List article on our portal.
Along with this applicant have to bring some other items whose list is given below:
Applicant’s two recent passport size photographs (similar to the one uploaded in the application)
One photo identity proof which could be like:
- Aadhar card or print out of E-Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- College ID
JKSSB Account Assistant (Panchayat) Expected Cut off
Along with the result board will also release the cut-off marks for the examination and those who clear the same, their name will be enlisted in the list of selected candidates. The cut-off mark for the examination will be decided by the board as per the category of the candidates. Below we have mentioned the JKSSB Accounts Assistant expected cut-off marks for the category wise and once the official cut-off is available we do mention the same here.
|Category||Expected Cut off||Official Cut off|
Recommended read: JKBOSE 12th Result
JKSSB Accounts assistant merit list
The merit list of the shortlisted applicant will be released by the board which will be based on the marks secured by them in the written examination. If it was required, board will normalize the marks obtained by the applicant to determine their JKSSB Accounts Assistant merit list. Once the merit list is available we will update the same on this section.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Final Answer key
After accepting the objection from the candidates in provisional answer key which was released by the board on its official website. Now the board has released the JKSSB Accounts Assistant final answer key for the same which can be accessed from the link shared below. As mentioned in the notice 3996 candidates have submitted their representation for 104 unique questions and after contemplating their representation the board has decided that only one such question was their whose answers need to be corrected.
Steps to download JKSSB Accounts assistant result online
To download the accounts assistant panchayat result you have to follow some steps which we have given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the board
- Now on the portal home page, you may find a link to a selection list of candidates mentioning the notification number of the advertisement
- After selecting the same the selection list will be available to you in PDF format
- You have to find your name in it or it can also be checked by other details like roll number etc.
- Those who will be shortlisted will be called for the documents verification process whose dates and time will be announced by the board later on its official website.
Particulars available in J&K Accounts assistant result
There are some details which are available in the selection list of Account assistant whose details is given below:
- Applicant name
- Mark secured
- Year of passing
- Other details
You can also check:
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
JKSSB Accounts assistant (Panchayat) result could be out in December 2020
It can be checked online only at JKSSB official website which is http://jkssb.nic.in/
So far the cut-off marks are not released by the authority but we have mentioned the expected cut-off for each category in this article.
If it required by the authority then they will definitely do that for more information on this go through the official notification of the recruitment.
No, board will not accept any such request.