Jiwaji University conducted various course examinations, and after conducting the same successfully, its result has been announced. Still, there are a few courses whose results will be announced later. Candidates who appeared in UG and PG examinations can check their results by following the link given on this page. Jiwaji University results will be available in PDF format. For the latest result updates and other useful information regarding Jiwaji University results, 2023 read the article given below.
Update: Jiwaji University has released a few more results on 18th November. Scroll down for the result link.
Jiwaji University Results Link 2023
University declares the odd semester result by the end of December and even semester results by the month of July. The result for programs under SOS for odd and even semesters is declared in the month of December and June respectively. University declares all the results only through online mode.
|Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
|Mode of declaration of results
|Official University Website
Jiwaji University Results Links
|RESULT NOTIFICATION DATED 18-12-2023 ( 02 RESULTS)
RESULT NOTIFICATION DATED 18-12-2023 ( 08 RESULTS)
RESULT NOTIFICATION DATED 14-12-2023 ( 04 RESULTS)
How to check Jiwaji University Results 2023?
- Step 1 – Visit the official portal of Jiwaji University-
- Step 2 – Now look for Result link on the homepage- On the homepage, click on the “College and examination” link provided under the head Students.
- Step 3 – Click on the result link as shown in the image below.
- Step 4 – Click the Get result button – Choose the relevant result option and click on “Get result”.
- Step 5 – Select the result type and UG/PG and other details
Step 6 – Result will appear on the screens – Now check your result, and make sure the information mentioned is correct.
Step 7 – Save and take a printout of the same for future use – You can also take a printout of the result for future reference.
Check here Jiwaji University Time Table 2023
Jiwaji University Exams and Results
University offers several courses under CBCS and Non-CBCS system. University follows a semester curriculum and all the academic programs are conducted accordingly. The first/third/fifth semesters (odd) academic work starts in July and ends in November and for second/fourth/six (even) semesters it starts in January and ends in April. The end-term semester exams for both programs are conducted separately.
For more details about university examinations and results, you have to scroll down-
- Practical exams for all the programs in the university for are conducted odd semesters are conducted in November and April respectively.
- End semester exams for odd semesters are conducted in the month of December and for even semesters in the month of May each year.
- For programs under SOS (School of Studies), university conducts semesters exams in the month of December and May for odd semesters and even semesters.
- University releases an examination form before exams and all the students have to fill it out and have to pay prescribed examination fee.
- Registered students are then issued admit cards which they have to carry to the examination hall. Students without an admit card are not permitted to appear in the examinations.
Jiwaji University Admission Procedure
- Admission to Jiwaji University is open to all national and international students.
- All admissions to the university are done on the basis of either an entrance exam conducted by the university or on the basis of merit in qualifying exam.
- University conduct separate entrance exams for all the courses separately.
- NRI students are required to appear in the entrance exams.
- Candidates interested in obtaining admission into the university are required to submit an application form.
- Application forms are made available at the official website of university. After filling the application forms, students are required to send the printout of the examination form along with all the documents to the Kiosk centre.
- All the entrance tests are conducted in the month of June-July and by the end of July, the admission procedure gets completed.
About JU University
Jiwaji University (JU) is a public university in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It is an affiliating university that was established on 23rd May 1964 through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. The territorial jurisdiction of the state is spread in the districts of Gwalior, Ashoknagar, Bhind, Sheopur Kalan, Datia, Morena, Shivpuri, and Guna.
University has around 401 colleges and institutes affiliated with it. With its 13 Faculties/School of Studies and 41 departments/Centres, university offer several undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctoral programs in the field of Arts, Sciences, Commerce, Management, Education, Law etc.
If you have any problem finding your Jiwaji University result, then you can ask us in the comment section below.
How to view the Jiwaji University results notification?
Result notifications can be viewed directly from the links provided in this article.
Do I need to log in to the Jiwaji University mponline portal to view my results?
The authority will provide you with the pdf file which can be downloaded from the table in the article. No login is required to view the Jiwaji University results 2023.
The results for which semester is released by the University?
They shall be declaring all the pending UG/PG results for odd and even semester.