Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Result 2020: Go through the article and get complete information about Jamia Milia Islamia university results 2020. It also includes additional information about university profile, faculties, departments, exam and admission procedure, result download procedure etc. The result of examination for all annual system based faculties is released in the last week of June every year. The result for odd semesters is declared in the month of January. University releases the result for even semesters in the month of July.
Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Result 2020
After the release of the result, Jamia Milia Islamia will release grade card and mark sheets for all the courses. Students have to collect the mark sheets from the designated office of the university.
About- Jamia Milia Islamia University Exams
|Article category||JMI University results|
|University||Jamia Milia Islamia University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Research program, and diploma and distance education programs|
|University type||State Public University|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Total courses offered||258|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.jmi.ac.in|
|Student examination portal||www.jmiregular.ucanapply.com|
How to check Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Result?
University authority declared Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Result at its official portal so that students can check their results at a single platform.
Students can follow the procedure given below to see and download their results online-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Step 1- Firstly, students are required to visit the official website of the institution i.e. www.jmi.ac.in.
- Step 2- Students have to click on “Examination” provided under the head Study at Jamia.
- Step 3- Now students need to click on Examination Results (Regular courses) for regular programs and Examination result (Distance Mode) for checking the result of distant programs.
- Step 4- Students have to enter valid login credentials like roll number, registration number, password, date of birth etc.
- Step 5– The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6- After checking the result, students can download it for future uses.
JMI University Entrance and Admission Procedure
- Admission into the various programs offered by the university is carried out through various entrance exams conducted by the university.
- Admission forms are filled from February to March every year. Admission/Application forms are made available by the university on the official portal of the university.
- Separate entrance tests are conducted for admission into all the programs and these exams are generally scheduled in the month of May.
- The result of the entrance test or admission result is declared online on separate dates for all the exams.
- The academic session starts in July every year.
JMI University Examinations
- From the year 2015 university has adopted a Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for most of the Undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- University also follows both annual system and dual semester system i.e. Even semester and odd semester. Semester system is followed for the faculty of Engineering, Architecture, and
- Examination forms for regular courses are filled in the month of March Every year.
- Students have to fill examination forms through online mode from the university website.
- University schedule even semester exams in the month of May every year.
- The 1st and 2nd mid-term exams of odd semesters are conducted in September and November respectively.
- The 1st and 2nd mid-term exams of even semesters are conducted in February and April respectively.
- The annual exams for all the faculties except those of semester-based faculties is conducted in April.
- The end term examinations for all the programs offered through distance mode are conducted in May-June.
Jamia Milia University E-Grade cards for odd semester
Follow the given steps to download the E-Grade card of odd semester regular exams-
- Click on the student examination portal or simply the university website (both are mentioned above).
- Sign in with a login
- E-grade card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the grade card.
About JMI University
Jamia Milia Islamia is one of the well-known public universities situated in Delhi. It was established in the year 1920 when India was under the rule of the British Empire. Jamia has a total of 9 faculties under which there are total 39 departments that offers various courses.
In the year 1962, it was declared a deemed to the university by the University Grant Commission and was made a Central University in December 1988 bu a special act of Parliament. University was designed by Sir Sarwar Jung.
Also Check: Davangere University Results 2020
It offers 56 doctoral programs, 76 postgraduate (masters) programs, 14 postgraduate diploma programs, 54 Undergraduate, 11 advanced diploma courses, 23 diploma, and 24 certificate programs. University offers these programs in various fields such as humanities, languages, fine arts, education, engineering and technology, natural sciences, dentistry, law, social sciences, architecture etc. Besides higher education universities also offer 19 school programs through its schools running in the state.
Any student who is interested in getting admission into the university has to qualify a university level entrance test conducted by the university for the respective course. University has a Choice Based Credit System and also follows the semester system for various professional courses.
QS World University Rankings has ranked Jamia Milia Islamia 200 in Asia and in under the bracket of 801-1000 in World By The Times Higher World Education University Ranking for the year 2018. In National ranking, it has been ranked 19 overall and 12 among universities by NIRF for 2018. Some of the notable alumni of Jamia Milia include Shah Rukh Khan, Javed Ali Khan, Virendra Sehwag, Kiran Rao, Barkha Dutt etc.
For immediate redressal of any issue or query related to Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Result, students must contact the concerned university department. Check the contact details given below.
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg
New Delhi – 11002
Phone No.- +91-11-26981717 Ext. 1408
Fax- 011- 2698 0229