ITBP Constable Tradesman result 2021, check merit list and cut off marks: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) will be releasing the examination results shortly. The ITBP constable telecom result will be hosted in the form of merit list on official recruitment portal of ITBP. You can get the merit list downloaded from the official website. The result link will also be provided on this page for the candidates.
Update: The authority has released answer key objection links for the examination that was conducted on 19th March 2021. Links for answer key objection will be active till 22nd March 2021.
In this article, we have shared all the crucial information related to ITBP Constable Tradesman result 2021. It will include result dates, procedure to check result, merit list, cut-off marks, and various other details. To get all the details, you should go through the article once.
- 1 ITBP Constable Tradesman Result 2021
- 2 ITBP Constable Telecom Merit list 2021
- 3 ITBP Constable Telecom Cut Off marks 2021
- 4 ITBP Constable Revaluation of Result
- 5 ITBP Constable Telecom after result process
ITBP Constable Tradesman Result 2021
|Recruitment||ITBP Constable Tradesman|
|Article category||ITBP Constable Result 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), GoI|
|Name of the post||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Type of post||Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial|
|Group||Group C posts|
|Date of exam||19th March 2021|
|Date of declaration of final result||To be announced soon|
|ITBP Constable Telecom Result status||Available now|
|ITBP recruitment Website||http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Constable Telecom Result Important dates 2021
|Conduct of written exam||19th March 2021|
|Date of declaration of result/ merit list||To be declared Soon|
ITBP Constable Telecom Recruitment 2021- Vacancies
You can have a look at the category-wise distribution of the available vacancies-
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Constable (Water Career)||95|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||33|
|Constable (Washer man)||25|
Total vacancies- 303
ITBP has recently published the revised answer keys on its website. The answer key has been prepared on the basis of objection/ representation submitted by the candidates. The release of revised answer keys also indicate that the result of written exam will be out soon.
About ITBP Constable Written Exam
Some of the salient features of the Constable (Telecom) selection test are as under-
- It was an OMR based written exam.
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- Total questions- 100
- Total marks- 100
- Medium of exam- Bilingual (Hindi and English)
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Questions were asked from 10th standard
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Reasoning Ability (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Bilingual)||30||30|
ITBP Constable Telecom Merit list 2021
ITBP will release the merit list for the constable telecom written exam held on 19th March 2021 soon. ITBP Constable merit list will be published online. No other mode of accessing result will not be made available by ITBP.
Candidates who appeared for the exam must be waiting for the result. We would like to inform these candidates that the wait is going to be over as result will be out in a couple of days.
If you are also waiting for the merit list, then you should not expect that you will receive the result through post any other medium like email/SMS. No physical copy of result/merit list will be dispatched personally to any candidate. You have to get it only through online mode. However, we will also update the ITBP constable telecom merit list pdf in this page so that you can access it easily without searching for respective link in official portal.
ITBP may intimate candidates by uploading an official notification on official portal. Same will be updated here and therefore all the candidates are advised to visit ITBP recruitment portal and also this page on a regular basis.
How to access ITBP Constable Telecom 2021 Result?
You can follow the given procedure to download your result from the official website-
- Step 1- Visit the official portal – You have to start by navigating the official website/ recruitment portal of ITBP (mentioned above).
- Step 2- Open the Relevant link – On the homepage of the portal, you have to open the result options.
- Step 3- Select the relevant option – A list of various result links will appear. Click on the appropriate result link.
- Step 4- Select the Category – Category-wise merit list/ result option will appear. You have select your category.
- Step 5- Check the result – The merit/ result PDF will appear on the screen. you can search your name in the list.
- Step 6- Save the result – Lastly, you can save the result PDF for future references.
Particulars mentioned on ITBP Constable Telecom result 2021
The result will be published as merit list PDF indicating the names of the candidates shortlisted for the next round. Merit list will be released separately for each category of the candidates viz. Gen, SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Ex. Serviceman. ITBP Constable telecom Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.
Candidates can see following details mentioned on result PDF-
- Names of the shortlisted candidates.
- Roll numbers of the candidates
- Application no.
- Marks obtained in the written test
- Maximum marks
- Important instructions
ITBP Constable Telecom Cut Off marks 2021
ITBP has already set the cut-off marks for every category. You must obtain marks equal or above than the cut-off marks specified for your category. Candidates scoring less than the cut-off marks will not be able to qualify the written exam and will be eliminated from the selection procedure.
Cut-off marks are basically the minimum marks that a candidate requires to qualify the exam. The merit list will be prepared by considering the following category-wise cut-off percentage of marks-
|Category||Cut-off marks percentage|
ITBP Constable Revaluation of Result
The result and merit list prepared after the written examination will be final. There is no provision for revaluation of answer scripts of the written exam. Apart from this re-conduct of exam will not be allowed. No representation or correspondence regarding re-valuation of exam answer sheet and re-conduct of exam will be entertained under any circumstances.
Resolution of Tie
In case, two candidates obtain equal marks in the written exam, ITBP will use a certain criterion to resolve the tie. The inter-se merit of the candidates will be determined by following the given criteria-
- Candidate older in age will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, merit will be determined by alphabetical order in name of the candidate. It means candidate whose name begins with the first alphabet of English Language will be given preference.
Criteria should be followed as per the given order.
ITBP Constable Telecom after result process
Candidates whose names will appear in the merit list will be shortlisted for attending the next selection phase i.e. verification of Original Documents.
These shortlisted candidates have to appear for document verification must carry all the documents in original along with the them at verification center. The list of the required documents is as follows-
- All the educational certificates
- Date of birth certificate (as in high school certificate)
- Experience/ professional certificate (if any)
- Domicile certificate/ PAN/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voter card issued by a competent authority
- SC/ST/ OBC certificate issued from a competent authority (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate (for Ex-Servicemen)
- One passport sized photograph (same as uploaded in application form)
- Certificate for claiming for relaxation in chest and height (if applicable)
All the certificates must be as per the format/ proforma specified by ITBP in its official notification.
In case you find any difficulty or you have any query in regards to ITBP constable telecom result/merit list you can contact us below and we will respond to you ASAP.