ITBP Constable Animal Transport Result 2018 – 2020: Recently, Indo – Tibetan Border Police has been published an official notification regarding constable animal transport post. There are a total of 85 vacancies for keen applicants. The written examination for the post has successfully conducted on 16th of February 2020.
Now all candidates who have given the examination are expecting the result to be published. If you are one of those applicants, then keep on reading this article. You will come to know about different components of ITBP constable animal transport results such as merit list, cut off, etc. We will also provide a quick link for the ease of aspirants.
ITBP Constable Animal Transport Result 2018 – 2020
Result for Constable Animal Transport post will be declared soon by officials of ITBP. From our study, authorities will announce the result in last week of August 2020. Aspirants can check the result on official website of Indo- Tibetan Border Police. Result shows the performance done by candidates in the written examination.
Applicants who are sure about their selection in written tests can prepare for next process. Those candidates who will pass the examination will be eligible for another round. After the declaration of ITBP Constable Animal Transport Result, we will also mention a direct link to get it. For more updates, keep visiting our portal constantly.
Particulars Present on Constable Animal Transport Result 2020
Result of Constable Animal Transport contains some important information regarding applicants and their performance. This section will tell you the type of info present on result. Check the points given below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number of Aspirant
- Status of Selection (pass or fail)
- Cut Off Marks
- Total Marks Obtained by Candidate
- Examination Name
- Year of Written Test
Overview of ITBP Constable Animal Transport Post Recruitment 2018-20
|Name of the Organizing Body||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Category of Article||Result 2020|
|Name of the Post||Constable Animal Transport|
|Total Number of Posts||85 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Skill Test|
|Date of Examination||16th. Feb. 2020|
|Result Announcement Date||Last Week of August 2020 (Expected)|
|Mode of Result Publication||Online|
Cut off for Constable Animal Transport Exam
Officials will release the cut off marks according to the category of the applicant. To qualify the written examination candidates need to score minimum passing marks. Those aspirants who will score good marks have the chance to get the job. Cut off marks will be prepared by focusing on these components.
- Toughness level of Written Examination
- Last Year of Cut off Marks
- Total Number of Aspirants who have given the Examination
- Number of Post Available
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for ST/ SC/ OBC Category Applicants is 33%.
- Minimum Passing Marks for Unreserved/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates is 35%.
Expected Cut off Marks for This Year
We have researched previous years cut off marks and made a conclusion for this year. By viewing the given table, applicants can have an idea about cut off marks for 2020.
|Category of Applicant||Expected Cut off Marks|
|Other Backward Classes||65-69|
Constable Animal Transport Examination – Merit List
Merit list will be prepared by the officials of Indo-Tibetan Border Police. After the declaration of result, merit list will be published by authorities. Selection list contains the name of all applicants who will clear the written examination. Candidates can download the merit list from @itbpolice.nic.in and check on it. Compelling circumstances for both cut off and merit list are same.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Must Read – Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
Procedure to Download ITBP Constable Animal Transport Result 2020
This section of article will show the steps through which applicants can download the result of constable animal transport. Check the complete procedure given-
Step I- Interested Candidates must open the link of official portal in any suitable web browser to check the result.
Step II- Homepage of the official website will flash on your screen.
Step III- Click on the “Branches” tab present on the menu bar of the home screen.
Step IV- A drop down box will appear on your screen, now select “Recruitment” option from it.
Step V- On reaching to the next page, aspirants have to hit “View All Result” link provided at the left side of the page.
Step VI- Result links page will be open on your screen, find the link of “Constable Animal Transport Result 2020″.
Step VII- Hit that link.
Step VIII- Result in a PDF form will be downloaded on your system.
Step IX- Finally, applicants can check their name on the list.
What Next After Declaration of Merit List
After the declaration of merit list applicants who will be selected will be eligible for further rounds that are DME and RME.
- DME (Detailed Medical Examination): Aspirants who will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list have to go through with the next round that is Detailed Medical Examination as per the medical plan approved by MHA.
- RME (Review Medical Examination): If the medical officer claims applicants unfit in DME, then they will submit the application for her/his re-medical exam with a certificate of fitness within 15 days after the rejection in DME. The application form can be sent to addressing “THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) Frontier, ITB Police Force, PO – Seemadwar, Distt – Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Pin – 248146”.
Important Documents Required for Verification
Officials will examine the testimonials of applicants before the medical exam. On the day verification applicants have to come up with all the necessary certificates. The list of documents is as follows-
- Educational Certificates
- Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate for the Proof of Date of birth
- Certification as per Annexure ‘V’ for claiming relaxation in height & chest (if applicable)
- One passport size photograph same as submitted with the online application form
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / OBC Certificate, (if applicants belong to any of these levels).
- Experience/ Professional Document (if any)
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities or PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Driving License or Voter ID Card or Passport of Applicant confirmation of citizenship.
Till now their is no such official notification regarding result declaration. But we are expecting the result to be released in last week of August 2020. For more latest news keep on reading our article frequently.
Yes, you can download the answer from official portal and check the correctness of attempted answer in the exam.
The qualifying percentage of SC candidates is 33%.
After the declaration of result, ITBP officials will publish the merit list on the official portal for all candidates.