Italian Edible Limited offers multiple confectionery products like Rabdi [Meethai Sweet], chocolate paste, lollipops, candies, multigrain puffed buns, and more under its OfCour’s brand. There are two manufacturing companies which are located in Gram Palda, Indore and Prabhu Toll Kanta, Indore (Madhya Pradesh). The company recently introduced its IPO. Many investors showed interest. Now, everyone is waiting for the Italian Edibles Limited IPO Allotment Result. Please note that the result will be issued on 8th February 2024.
More updates regarding the www.ofcoursegroup.com IPO, such as subscription details, schedule, and more, are available in the article below.
Italian Edibles Limited IPO Allotment Result
Individuals can check their Italian Edibles Limited IPO Allotment Result on the official website of Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd. Investors also check the Grey Market Price of the share to know its estimated listing price. So, the GMP of Italian Edibles Limited was Rs. 20 on 5th February 2024. The listing price is estimated to be Rs. 88/-.
|Name of the IPO
|Italian Edibles Limited
|IPO Registrar Name
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
|Face Value of the IPO
|10 rupees per share
|IPO Lot Size
|Type of the Issue
|Fixed Price Issue IPO
|Allotment Result Availability Status
|To be released
|Allotment Result Availability Mode
|IPO Listing At
Italian Edibles Limited IPO Subscription Status
The Initial Public Offering of Italian Edibles Limited was subscribed 4.42 times on the day first of opening the IPO. The retail category has subscribed to the public issue a total of 7.50 times, and the NII category has subscribed the same 1.33 times. The subscription details of other days will be updated in this section soon. Below is the table showing the same facts in detail:
|Shares Bid For
www.ofcoursegroup.com Limited IPO Allotment Schedule
|Opening date of the IPO
|2nd February 2024
|Closing date of the IPO
|7th February 2024
|Finalisation of Allotment
|8th February 2024
|Commencement of Refund process
|9th February 2024
|Transfer of Shares to Demat Account
|9th February 2024
|IPO Price Listing Date
|12th February 2024
How to check the Italian Edibles Limited IPO Allotment Result?
Readers will get information regarding the process which will guide them in accessing the Italian Edibles Limited IPO Allotment Result. Follow the process step-by-step and the result will open on your respective device:
- The first step in the process is to visit the IPO registrar company using this link address: https://www.bigshareonline.com/
- Now, the website will open its home page on the respective screen.
- Later on, scroll down the home page a little, and a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- After that, locate and tap the IPO Allotment Status available there and the website will lead the users to a new page.
- Now, you will see several links to different servers. Click on any one of them and again a new page will form on the device.
- After that, a separate section will be attached on the left side of the screen asking for some details.
- You must select the company and then the selection type in that section.
- Afterwards, enter the details as per the choice you made in the previous step.
- Lastly, enter the captcha code and click on the Search button.
- After a few seconds, the IPO Allotment Result will open on the screen, and you will be able to see its details.
Italian Edibles Limited IPO Allotment Result: Important Links
|Visit the Official Portals
|Italian Edibles Limited Website Link
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd Website Link
|Check the Allotment Result
|To be released
|Check Out DRHP
|Italian Edibles Limited IPO DRHP
|Get more updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the Italian Edibles Limited IPO Allotment Result?
As per the schedule released for the Italian Edibles Limited IPO, the officials will start the finalisation of the allotment on 8th February 2024. Investors who will not get any public issue will start getting refund amounts from 9th February 2024.
What after the finalization of allotment?
Once the officials complete the allotment finalisation, the investors’ shares will be transferred to their demat account. The officials will also commence the refund process for investors who did not get any shares on the same day. The price listing at NSE, SME will be done on 12th February 2024.
What is the Italian Edibles Limited Financial Information between 2022 and 2023?
Please note that the revenue of the Italian Edibles Limited has been reduced by -16.1%. However, the profit after tax has been increased by 229.4% between 31 March 2022 to 31 March 2023.