Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University IPU Result 2019 BA, B.Sc, B.Com IP Admission CET,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is one of the well-known universities situated in the Capital City of India. It was established as Indraprastha University on 28 March 1998 as a state university by the Government of NCT of Delhi. Later in 2001, the name of the university was changed after the name of the tenth Guru of Sikhs. Still, it is called by the name of Indraprastha University by most of the people.
GGSIU is a teaching and affiliating university that strives to provide a market oriented professional education to the students. It offers a number of courses with an extra focus on professional education in the field of science, arts, engineering, technology, management studies, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, education, law, etc.
The main campus of the university is located at Dwarka which was shifted from Kashmere Gate campus. It is spread in an area of 60 acres and around 10 schools are running and imparting professional education to undergraduate and postgraduate students at this campus. The medium of instruction in the university is English so that it can meet the international language standards.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University IPU Result 2019
Presently, GGSIU has 100 affiliated institutes which include 76 self-financed institutes and 24 government aided institutes/colleges. These affiliated institutes conduct around 80 academic programs and more than 62000 students are enrolled in these programs.
GGSIU has been ranked in the range of 104- 150 overall, 74 among universities, 85 in engineering and 51-75 in Business/Management by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the year 2018.
University exams are conducted on a semester basis for maximum courses and thus the result is released accordingly.
In the given article, students will find all the necessary details related to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University result. It will include a brief about the university, admission procedure, result dates, procedure to check result and other related information.
An Overview of Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
|Article category||IPU Result|
|University||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D., PG diploma, integrated, dual degree programs, certificate, and diploma programs|
|University status||Public State University|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, ACU, AIU, MCI, DEC|
|Number of Schools/Faculties||15|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Admission procedure||Entrance exam|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website of University||www.ipu.ac.in|
IP University Faculties
GGSIU has total 15 university schools and these schools are known as faculties of the university. All these schools are present either at Dwarka campus or at the Kashmere Gate
Below is the list of all the 15 schools of GGSIU-
- Architecture & Planning
- Basic & Applied Sciences
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering & Technology
- Environment Management
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Communication Technology
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Law and Legal Studies
- Life Sciences
- Management Studies(MBA)
- Mass Communication
- Medicine and Health Sciences
GGSIU also has two university centers which are-
- University Center for Disaster Management Studies
- University Center for IT Services & Infrastructure Management
Important Details About the University Admission Procedure
- Admissions in GGSIU are strictly based on the entrance exam called Common Entrance Test (CET).
- To get admission in the university interested students have to appear and qualify various national level and university level entrance exam for entry in various programs.
- GGSIU conducted total 46 CET every year for admission into various courses.
- Students can avail university application form in the month of February every year.
- CET result is generally declared in the month of May which is followed by counseling procedure and finally, seats are allotted to suitable candidates.
Indraprastha University IPU Result Semester Wise
- University exams for different programs are conducted in different months throughout the year and so are with the results.
- The end term exams for most of the programs are supposed to be conducted in the month of December.
- University result is announced only through the online mode.
- No result will be sent individually to the students through email or post.
- University announces the result in a PDF form and thus it becomes easy for the student to check the result without entering any login details like roll number, enrollment number etc.
- The result PDF include information such as- Program name, Program code, Semester/year, Date of result preparation, date of result declaration, Institute ID, student ID, photograph of the student, roll number, Paper ID, Scheme ID, Subject, subject wise marks, total marks/grade, remark etc.
- Students can apply for re-checking in case they are not satisfied with the marks obtained. Rechecking result is declared in the form of a PDF that contains the names and enrollment number of students with programs and remarks on changes.
- To get regular updates and information about the university result students needs to stay in touch with the respective faculty and also with the website.
- After the declaration of the result, the university will issue mark sheets and another certificate at the end of the session. Students can collect their mark sheets and other certificates from the university.
Procedure to check the IPU Result
GGSIU declares both university exam and entrance exam results only through the online mode. Therefore students are required to check the result on the official website as no other mode will be applicable.
Students can check the complete procedure to check GGSIU exam IPU result given below-
- Visit the official website of GGSIU ipu.ac.in first.
- Go to the examination tab at the homepage.
- Click on the examination result link.
- Select the relevant option that includes the course name of which you want to check result.
- A result PDF will appear on the screen.
- Students can download the result PDF for references in the future.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Dwarka New Delhi
Delhi – 110 075
Phone No- 011-23869802, 23073798, 23865735, 011-23865941-42
E-mail- [email protected]
For more information about Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university result, keep visiting our website. Share your queries related to Indraprastha university result with us through comment box.