Indian Army TGC Result 2022: Indian Army invited applications for the 135 the Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135) for the July 2022 batch in the month of December 2022. The selection is based on SSB round and medical examination. After the completion of both rounds, the Indian Army TGC Result 2022 will be released. Candidates who participate in the selection process eagerly wait for the release of result. The result will be announced soon for July 2022 course.
Update: Indian Army has announced the result of 134th Technical Graduate Course Jan 2022 merit list. The merit list pdf is provided below.
- 1 Indian Army TGC Result 2022
- 2 Indian Army TGC Recruitment: An Overview
- 3 Indian Army TGC Recruitment: Schedule
- 4 How to download Indian Army TGC 135 Result 2022?
- 5 Preparation of TGC Merit List
- 6 Tie Breaking Rule
- 7 Indian Army TGC 135 Course Result: Important Links
Indian Army TGC Result 2022
TGC Result is published as merit list that is prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in SSB round. The result is provided to the candidates through the official website of the Indian Army. Candidates can easily download the merit list from the portal without entering any login information. No physical results are delivered to candidates by post. Candidate’s name on the list does not mean that they will get the joining letter. Medical examination scores and documentation of candidates are not considered for preparing merit list. Check all the crucial information related to Indian Army TGC result in this article below.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment: An Overview
|Course||Indian Army 135th Technical Grade Course (TGC) 2022|
|Selection Stages||SSB and Medical Examination|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
Indian Army TGC Recruitment: Schedule
Check the schedule of 135th TGC Schedule for July 2022 batch given as under-
|Starting of application process||6th December 2021|
|Last date of application||4th January 2022|
|Date of SSB||To be announced|
|Date of medical examination||To be announced|
|Release of merit list||To be announced|
|Commencement of course||July 2022|
How to download Indian Army TGC 135 Result 2022?
As we have mentioned above that the result is provided online, candidates can access it from the official website of the concerned authority. Candidates waiting for the release of result can get it downloaded by following the simple instructions given as under-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of Indian Army i.e.- joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Step 2- Fill in the captcha code.
- Step 3- Now, you will land on the homepage of the website. On this page, click on “Merit Lists (Less UPSC/ Departmental Entries)” link given in the Officer Selection section.
- Step 4- Click on “Merit List of TGC-135 (JUL-2022) Course” link.
- Step 5- Finally merit list for the selected course will open.
- Step 6- Search your name in the list.
- Step 7- Download or print the merit list for your record.
Information printed on the merit list
The following information is printed on the merit list-
- Name of the course
- Number of vacancies
- Stream-wise details of the shortlisted candidates
- Number of candidates shortlisted under each engineering stream
- Serial number
- Name of the shortlisted candidate
- Roll Number of the shortlisted candidate
- Important information related to merit.
Preparation of TGC Merit List
Candidates must note that mere qualifying SSB interview will not guarantee final selection for the course. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the scores of the candidates in SSB Interview. This merit list is prepared subject-wise/ engineering stream-wise.
Candidates should note that mere inclusion of name in the merit list does not confirm that a joining letter will be issued to the candidates.
Tie Breaking Rule
While preparing the merit list, if two or candidates secure equal number of marks then the following tie breaking rule will be followed to determine higher merit rank-
- In case of equal marks of two candidates in SSB, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
- If marks and age are also similar, then the marks of qualifying exam will be considered. Candidate with a higher marks percentage in the qualifying examination will be ranked higher.
High qualification does not play any role in preparation of the merit list.