Good News Aspirants; Indian Army Agniveer CEE Final Result 2023 is released by the officials on 18th September. The Army Agniveer CEE result is released online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023 is released in a PDF format where applicants may check their respective roll numbers to know whether they were selected or not. This list will indicate the examination roll number of the shortlisted applicants for the succeeding selection stage. Scroll down this page to get the Agniveer CEE result for All AROs.
The aspirants participating in Indian Army Agniveer CEE 2023 for various states will be provided with all the result-related information in this article. Therefore, the aspirants must read all the topics covered in this article to the end.
Update 18th September: Army Agniveer CEE Final Result is now available and can be accessed from this page.
Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023 Link
The CEE for various categories under India Army Agniveer is scheduled from 17 to 26 April 2023. With the completion of the examinations, the aspirants will want to know the Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023 Link which is now available below.
The details for each Agniveer category exam results will be updated by the authority on its recruitment website. Furthermore, all the registered aspirants will get relevant updates concerning the result announcement via SMS and emails on their contact details.
Indian Army Agniveer Result PDF Direct Link Zone Wise
- HQ_RTG_ZONE_PUNE_ARO_ AHMEDABAD_FINAL_RESULT_OF_SELECTED_CANDIDATES_OF_AGNIVEER_GD_AGNIVEER_TECH_AGNIVEER
- HQ Rtg Zone, Shillong, ARO Jorhat Final Result for Selected Candidates for Agniveer GD, Agniveer Tech, Agniveer
- HQ Rtg Zone, Shillong, ARO Narangi Final Result for Selected Candidates for Agniveer GD, Agniveer Tech, Agniveer
- HQ Rtg Zone, Shillong, ARO Silchar Final Result for Selected Candidates for Agniveer GD, Agniveer Tech, Agniveer
- HQ RTG Zone, Shillong, RO HQ Shillong Final Result For Selected Candidates for Agniveer GD, Agniveer Tech
- HQ RTG Z, Jaipur (Raj), ARO KOTA FINAL RESULT FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR AGNIVEER GD, AGNIVEER TECH
- HQ RTG Z, Jaipur (Raj), ARO JODHPUR FINAL RESULT FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR AGNIVEER GD, AGNIVEER TECH
- HQ RTG Z, Jaipur (Raj), ARO ALWAR Final RESULT FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR AGNIVEER GD, AGNIVEER TECH
- Hq Rtg Zone,Ambala: Final Result of selected candidates, ARO Rohtak,Rtg Year 2023
- Hq Rtg Zone,Ambala: Final Result of selected candidates, ARO Palampur,Rtg Year 2023-24
- Hq Rtg Zone,Ambala: Final Result of selected candidates, ARO Hisar,Rtg Year 2023-24
|Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer for All ZROs||Check here|
|GRD Ghoom||Check here|
|HQ Lucknow||Check here|
|North East||Check here|
|ZRO Bangalore||Check here|
|Chennai Zone||Check here|
|Ambala Zone||Check here|
|Pune Zone||Check here|
|Jalandhar Zone||Check here|
|Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||Check here|
|IRO Delhi||Check here|
|ARO Barrackpore||Check here|
|ARO Behrampur||Check here|
|ARO Cuttak||Check here|
|RO (HQ) Kolkata||Check here|
|ARO Gopalpur||Check here|
|ARO Sambalpur||Check here|
|ARO Siliguri||Check here|
|Bihar and Jharkhand||Check here|
|Other ARO||Check here|
joinindianarmy.nic.in Agniveer Result 2023: Overview
|Focus of the Article||Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023|
|Exam Conducted By||Army Recruiting Office of Different States|
|Selection Phases||Phase 1- Online Computer-Based Exam |
Phase 2- Recruitment Rally
|Online CEE Dates||17 to 26 April 2023 for several categories|
|Date of the CEE Result Announcement||CBT: 20th May 2023|
Final Result: 18th September 2023
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Indian Army’s Recruitment Portal||https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/|
How to Check Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023?
To check the Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023, the registered aspirants must follow the steps shared below in a step-by-step manner. During this process, the aspirants must keep their exam roll number beside them to ensure their selection.
- In the first step, the aspirants must head to the Indian Army Recruitment portal through the following web address https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- After the aspirants enter the homepage of the website, they must scroll down to the “JCO/ OR/ Agniveer Enrolment” section.
- Under this section, the aspirants must look for the “Final Results” option.
- With the selection of this option, the aspirants will end up on a page that has various result links.
- Here, the aspirants need to click on the result link for their respective AROs.
- The aspirants will now be able to access the list of the selected aspirants from the CEE.
- The aspirants must find their exam roll numbers in this list and also proceed to download the pdf of it.
- After this, the aspirants must also acquire a printout of the result for the recruitment rally round.
Indian Army Agniveer Merit List 2023
Based on the overall performance of the aspirants in the selection round their merit position will be decided. After this, the authority released the Indian Army Agniveer Merit List 2023 on its official website to sort the shortlisted aspirants as per their merit position. This merit list for the final selection of the aspirants will only be released by the aspirants after both selection phases are completed.
For all the updates related to this merit list and the selection process for various categories of Indian Agniveer, the aspirants must visit our portal regularly.
Army Agniveer CEE Answer Key 2023
For the CEE of each Agniveer category, the Indian Army can also display an answer key. The registered aspirants will likely be able to access this answer key through their login details on the authority portal. Through this answer key, the details of the correct answer in the online exam will be shared by the authority. So, this will help the aspirants in speculating on their selection chances for the second phase of the selection process.
भारतीय सेना अग्निवीर Cut-Off Marks 2023
The selection of aspirants for the Recruitment Rally round will be based on भारतीय सेना अग्निवीर Cut-Off Marks 2023. For this, the Indian Army will consider the examination performance of the aspirants and compare them with the decided cut-off marks. The marks scored by the aspirants in the examination are also normalised by the authority in accordance with the difficulty level of the question paper.
How can the selected aspirants from Army Agniveer Result 2023 download the admit card for the Recruitment Rally round?
The admit card link for the recruitment rally round will be provided to the selected aspirants by the Indian Army on its official website.
What selection rounds will the aspirants go through in the second phase of the selection process?
In the second phase of the selection process, the aspirants will have to go through Physical Tests and Document verification at their respective Recruitment Rallies.
What details do the aspirants need to check the CEE result for their Agniveer categories?
The result will be released as a list of the selected aspirants. So, the aspirants do not need any details to access it. However, the aspirants must keep their examination roll number ready while checking the result to find out their selection status.