IMU CET Result 2021: Candidates who submitted IMU CET Application were waiting for the IMU CET Result 2021. Candidates are to be informed that the result for IMU CET is scheduled to be released on 6th September 2021. In order to get the result, applicants need to provide his/her login details. IMU CET resilt will be uploaded on IMU official website.
Latest: IMU has released the list of first list for BBA admission for 2021-22 session
IMU CET Result 2021
Although the Authority has confirmed the dates previously but still candidates are requested to have frequent visits to the official website for any updates. For more information regarding the Scorecard, Merit list, and Cut off marks please refer to this page and don’t forget to bookmark this page for the latest updates.
IMU CET Important Dates 2021
The important dates for IMU CET 2021 are-:
|AUTHORITY.||INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY|
|OPENING DATE FOR REGISTRATION||29th July 2021|
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION||20th August 2021|
|Publication of BBA (LRE) select list||31st August|
|DATE OF PUBLICATION RESULT||6th September 2021|
|DATE OF COUNSELING FOR MBA.||–|
|DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES.||–|
How to Download IMU CET Result 2021
Candidates are requested to check the results on time and apply for the next process that is the counselling stage well on time. Candidates can check the result online by following the simple steps below. Pictures are illustrated for better understanding.
- Click on the official site of IMU CET.
- After logging to homepage, click on the Examination on the top of the page.
- On the other hand, the Candidate can check the Announcement section on the homepage.
- After clicking on the examination section, select Result option.
- A window will open showing the result for all program.
- Search for IMU CET 2021 results.
- To view your result, log in with your Registration no. and password.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two print of the result for future reference.
IMU CET Cut Off Marks 2021
The cut off marks, merit list (rank card) for all the courses available will be released by the University. Candidates have to visit the official website of the university to check their result. Candidates can look after the opening and the closing rank, which are updated on the basis of rank. The Rank of the candidate will be available on the scorecard of the applicant. We have gather previous year data for opening and closing ranks, candidates can through the data below and can interpret about the admissions. The Undergraduate cut off rank for all subjects are-:
|OPENING RANK FOR IMU CET|
|COURSES||UR CATEGORY||SC CATEGORY||ST CATEGORY|
|B.Tech (Marine Engineering)||177||123||117|
|B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)||161||119||110|
|B.Sc (Ship Building & Repairing) B.Sc (Nautical Science)||169||118||109|
|B.Sc (Marine Science)||164||111||108|
|Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science)||161||113||111|
|CLOSING RANK FOR IMU CET|
|COURSES||UR CATEGORY||SC CATEGORY||ST CATEGORY|
|B.Tech (Marine Engineering)||145||88||81|
|B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)||134||79||76|
|B.Sc (Ship Building & Repairing) B.Sc (Nautical Science)||127||65||64|
|B.Sc (Marine Science)||121||69||65|
|Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science)||121||71||67|
IMU CET Scorecard 2021
Candidates who have appeared in the Indian Maritime University, Common Entrance Test are waiting for the result. The confirmed dates for upcoming results shall is updated on the portal. The scorecard will have various information like Name of Candidate, Registration Number, Overall Rank, Total Marks, Subjects Opted and the Marks obtained in each subject.
IMU CET Merit List 2021
The Merit/Rank list will depend upon various factors i.e.
- Number of applicant appeared.
- Rank obtained by the candidate.
- Difficult level of examination.
- Number of Reserved candidates who belong to backward classes.
- Total classroom strength for which the candidate has to take admissions.
IMU CET Conselling 2021-:
The candidates who have scored the rank within the prescribed merit updated by IMU CET have to participate in the counselling round for the selection of colleges for admission.
This will include two-phase of process.
Candidates have to register themselves for the various programme offered by the IMU for online counselling. Before selecting any of the colleges for admission, the candidate has to pay a non-refundable fee through various means of the online transaction. Thus, after submitting the fee the candidate is now eligible for participating in the online counselling for IMU CET.
After completing the first phase of registration by paying the fee. The candidate is directed to the second phase of the counselling. The marks and the rank will appear on the screen and the list of colleges will appear for which the candidate is eligible. Thus, the candidate has to select the college and before the final submission of the page, the applicant has to pay a non-refundable fee for confirming the seat and after that, a provisional seat allotment letter is issued which the candidate has to keep for future reference. The counseling is held only for the college under IMU CET. The affiliated colleges will conduct their counselling separately. Candidate has to visit the official website of the college, which is affiliated, to IMU CET and register to their counselling process.
The Documents that are required at the time of admission are given below. Candidates should note it down so that they do not face any future Inconvenience.
- Admit card of IMU CET 2021.
- Rank/Scorecard IMU CET 2021.
- High school certificate.
- Intermediate certificates.
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Physical fitness certificate mentioned in Annexure -12 in the prospectus.
The counselling for IMU CET is in online mode.
The session will commence soon for UG programs
About Indian Maritime University
IMU that stands for Indian Maritime University was established on 14th November 2008 for Teaching as well as an Affiliating University Under the Ministry of Shipping (Gov. of India). The University is located in Chennai. The main motive to set up the University was to promote Maritime Studies, Training, Research, and Extension on the emerging areas focussing Maritime Security, Maritime Laws, Oceanography, and Transportation of Dangerous Cargo, etc. The University has six campuses namely, Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam. The University offers various Undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses.
- 4-Year B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- 4-Year B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- 3-Year B.Sc. (Nautical Science)
- 3-Year BBA (Logistics, Retailing & E-Commerce)
- 1-Year Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)
- 3-Year B.Sc. (Ship Building & Repair)
- 2-Year MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- 2-Year MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- 2-Year M.Sc. (Commercial Shipping & Logistics)
- 2-Year M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- 2-Year M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
- 2-Year M.Tech (Marine Engineering & Management)
Further updates on IMU CET PG results for 2021 admissions will be updated here.