IMU CET Result 2019-2020: Candidates who have appeared in the examination conducted by the IMU are now waiting for the IMU CET Result 2020. Candidates are informed that the result for IMU CET will be released on 10th January 2020. The exam for IMU CET was conducted on 4th January 2020.
IMU CET Result 2020
Although the Authority has confirmed the dates previously however, candidates are requested to have frequent visit to the official website. For more information regarding the Scorecard, Merit list and Cut off marks please refer to this page and don’t forget to bookmark this page for the latest updates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
IMU CET Important Dates 2020
The important dates for IMU CET 2020 are-:
|AUTHORITY.||INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY.|
|OPENING DATE FOR REGISTRATION||15.11.2019.|
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION.||13.12.2019.|
|DATE OF PUBLICATION RESULT.||10.01.2020.|
|DATE OF COUNSELING FOR MBA.||20.01.2020.|
|LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION.||30.01.2020.|
|DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES.||03.08.2020.|
|ADMISSION BROCHURE.||CLICK HERE.|
|NEW REGISTRATION FOR NEXT SESSION.||CLICK HERE.|
How to Download IMU CET Result 2020
Candidates might note that the date of declaration of result is on 10th January 2020. Candidates are requested to check the results before 20th January 2020 and apply for the next process that is the counselling stage. Candidates can check the result online through following the simple steps below. Pictures are illustrated for better understanding.
- Click on the official site of IMU CET.
- After logging to homepage, click on the Examination on the top of the page.
- On the other hand, the Candidate can check the Announcement section on the homepage.
- After clicking on the examination section, select Result option.
- A window will open showing the result for all programmes.
- Search for IMU CET 2020 results.
- To view your result, log in with your Registration no. and password.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two print of the result for future reference.
IMU CET Cut Off Marks 2020
The cut off marks, merit list (rank card) for all the courses available will be released by the University. Candidates have to visit the official website of the university to check their result. Candidates can look after the opening and the closing rank, which are updated on the basis of rank. The Rank of the candidate will be available on the scorecard of the applicant. We have gather previous year data for opening and closing ranks, candidates can through the data below and can interpret about the admissions. The Undergraduate cut off rank for all subjects are-:
|OPENING RANK FOR IMU CET|
|COURSES||UR CATEGORY||SC CATEGORY||ST CATEGORY|
|B.Tech (Marine Engineering)||177||123||117|
|B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)||161||119||110|
|B.Sc (Ship Building & Repairing) B.Sc (Nautical Science)||169||118||109|
|B.Sc (Marine Science)||164||111||108|
|Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science)||161||113||111|
|CLOSING RANK FOR IMU CET|
|COURSES||UR CATEGORY||SC CATEGORY||ST CATEGORY|
|B.Tech (Marine Engineering)||145||88||81|
|B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)||134||79||76|
|B.Sc (Ship Building & Repairing) B.Sc (Nautical Science)||127||65||64|
|B.Sc (Marine Science)||121||69||65|
|Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science)||121||71||67|
IMU CET Scorecard 2020
Candidates who have appeared in the Indian Maritime University, Common Entrance Test are waiting for the result. There is Good news for the candidates! The Authority is going is to release its result for IMU CET very soon, as it is expected to be declared on 10 January 2020.
The dates are confirmed however, it can slightly variate if the result is not announced on the declared date. As per the previous year’s examination, the result was announced on the dates, which was mention on Prospectus. The scorecard will have various information like Name of Candidate, Registration Number, Overall Rank, Total Marks, Subjects Opted and the Marks obtained in each subject.
IMU CET Merit List 2020
The Merit/Rank list will depend upon various factor i.e.
- Number of applicant appeared.
- Rank obtained by the candidate.
- Difficult level of examination.
- Number of Reserved candidates who belong to backward classes.
- Total classroom strength for which the candidate has to take admissions.
IMU CET Conselling 2020-:
The candidates who have scored the rank within the prescribed merit updated by IMU CET have to participate in the counselling round for the selection of colleges for admission.
This will include two phase of process.
Candidates have to register themselves for the various programme offered by the IMU for online counselling. Before selecting any of the colleges for admission, the candidate has to pay a non- refundable fee of Rs10,000/- through various means of online transaction. Thus, after submitting the fee the candidate is now eligible for participating in the online counselling for IMU CET.
After completing the first phase of registration by paying the fee. The candidate is directed to the second phase of the counselling. The marks and the rank will appear on the screen and the list of colleges will appear for which the candidate is eligible. Thus, the candidate has to select the college and before the final submission of the page, applicant has to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 25000/- for confirming the seat and after that, a provisional seat allotment letter is issued which the candidate has to keep for future reference. The counselling is held only for the college under IMU CET. The affiliated colleges will conduct their counselling separately. Candidate has to visit the official website of the college, which is affiliated, to IMU CET and register to their counselling process.
The Documents that are required at the time of admission are given below. Candidate should note it down so that they do not face any future Inconvenience.
- Admit card of IMU CET 2020.
- Rank/Scorecard IMU CET 2020.
- High school certificate.
- Intermediate certificates.
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Physical fitness certificate mentioned in Annexure -12 in the prospectus.
The counselling for IMU CET is in online mode.
The session will commence from 03.08.2020.
Candidate have to pay a total of Rs 35000/-. Rs10,000 for initial registration of counselling and Rs25000/- for the confirmation of seat which you opted for.
About Indian Maritime University
IMU that stands for Indian Maritime University was established on 14th November 2008 for Teaching as well as an Affiliating University Under the Ministry of Shipping (Gov. of India). The University is located in Chennai. The main motive to setup the University was to promote Maritime Studies, Training, Research and Extension on the emerging areas focussing Maritime Security, Maritime Laws, Oceanography, and Transportation of Dangerous Cargo etc. The University has six campuses namely, Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam. The University offers various Undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses.
- 4-Year B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- 4-Year B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- 3-Year B.Sc. (Nautical Science)
- 3-Year BBA (Logistics, Retailing & E-Commerce)
- 1-Year Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)
- 3-Year B.Sc. (Ship Building & Repair)
- 2-Year MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- 2-Year MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- 2-Year M.Sc. (Commercial Shipping & Logistics)
- 2-Year M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- 2-Year M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
- 2-Year M.Tech (Marine Engineering & Management)