IIT JAM 2nd Round Admission List: IIT Kanpur is going to release the IIT JAM Second Round Admission List for the year 2020 on 17th July as per the revised schedule. First it was scheduled to be released on 14th July 2020. But now it has been rescheduled. This list will be hosted online on the official portal of the IIT JAM 2020. Joint Admission Test (JAM) is an annual entrance exam held for different PG courses offered by twenty IITs and IISc.
UPDATE: IIT JAM 2020 2nd Round Admission list for the year 2020 will be released on 17th July 2020. The list will be updated online. Check the admission list using the link shared below.
Before beginning the IIT JAM 2020 advising, IIT Kanpur release the application forms which ought to be filled by the applicants according to their inclinations. IIT JAM Counseling is conducted by the Institutes on rotation basis for contenders to get affirmation in their preferred courses. After the IIT JAM directing methodology and accommodation of the necessary authority reports, IIT Kanpur will discharge three confirmation records which will make reference to opening and closing ranks according to the subjects. The procedure of IIT JAM 2020 will be completed till 3rd August 2020.
The candidates looking for the IIT JAM Seat Allotment Result can now refer to the complete article below as we have mentioned all the essential details regarding the admission list.
IIT JAM 2020 2nd Round Admission List 2020
The students looking for the IIT JAM 2020 Second Admission list can rely on our page. To have the complete knowledge about the counseling dates the applicant needs to follow the complete article. The IIT JAM 2nd Round admission result will be available online on the official portal. The IIT JAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result will be declared on 17th July 2020. The applicant who wished to view the result can directly visit our page and can have all the relevant information about the list. We will also be providing the direct links to download the IIT JAM 2020 Admission list on our page.
Official Website- https://joaps.iitk.ac.in/
Joint Admission Test Schedule 2020
The applicant can have all the details regarding the schedule of the JAM 2020 Examinations in the table below. The direct links will be provided after the release of the result on the official portal.
|Dates for JAM 2020||Dates|
|JAM Final Answer Key 2020||March 16, 2020 (Released)|
|Announcement of JAM Result 2020||March 16, 2020 (Released)|
|Release of IIT JAM Scorecard||March 31, 2020 (Released)|
|Release of JAM admission form 2020||April 20, 2020|
|JAM 2020 admission form ends||May 24, 2020|
|Last date for receipt of the request for a change in the category in proper format/rectification of defective documents at IIT Bombay||May 25, 2020|
|JAM 1st admission list||June 29, 2020|
|IIT JAM 2020 counselling date for payment of seat booking fee through an online process for first admission list||To be announced soon|
|JAM 2nd admission list|
|Last date of submitting documents|
July 20, 2020
|Last date for payment of seat booking fee through an online process for the second admission list||To be declared soon|
|Opening and Closing of withdrawal option||To be declared soon|
|JAM 3rd and final Admission list||July 29, 2020|
|Last day for payment of seat booking fee through an online process for final admission list||August 3, 2020|
Counselling Procedure for JAM 2020
The applicant looking for the IIT JAM 2020 Second Admission List must go through the Counselling procedure conducted by the authority. The process is given in sequential order and the students who want to pursue admission to the JAM 2020 must go through the complete information provided below.
- The IIT JAM 2020 Counselling will be done on the basis of the form filled by the candidate after the declaration of JAM 2020 Result.
- The candidate will be given a chance of preference through which the applicant can select the preferred colleges and the seats will be allotted to them accordingly.
- The 3rd admission list will be released by the authority of IIT Kanpur which is part of the IIT JAM Counselling 2020 procedure.
- The candidates will be provided seats according to their choices after the declaration of the admission list.
- The applicant needs to log in through their registered mail id and password and select the option provided in the portal to choose their choices for the counseling of JAM 2020.
- The applicant has to pay the booking fee for the seat through various online payment mediums such as net banking, credit card, debit card.
- The applicant will be charged Rs 1000/- out of the fee submitted for the seat booking if the applicant opts to cancel their seats. The remaining amount will be refunded.
- The applicant fails to register their seat during the ongoing counseling process of IIT JAM 2020, the student will not be considered for the enrollment process.
- The applicant who will be qualified and offered the seats must report at the designated IIT alongside their official records that are required to be submitted at the hour of affirmation.
List of Document required for JAM Counselling 2020
The list of document that has to be produced by the applicant appearing for the JAM Counselling 2020 is mention in the table below. Also, the applicant who will be allocated situates in twenty IITs need to freeze their seats so as to get affirmation. The IIT JAM advising charges should be paid in online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. A made sure about portal will be given by IIT Kanpur during IIT JAM 2020 guiding through which the applicants can transmit the expense for their confirmation. Applicants can check an all-out breakdown of IIT JAM advising expense given beneath in the table.
|Birth Certificate||ID Proof (Passport/Voters ID/PAN/Aadhar)|
|College Transfer Certificate||Qualifying Degree Certificate|
|Marksheet until last semester attempted (If in Final Year)||Degree Marksheet (If completed)|
|Nationality Certificate (General Category)||Caste and reservation certificate (OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)), SC, ST|
|Class 10 and Class 12 Certificate||Valid Certificate for PwD candidates|
Seat Booking Fees
|Category of the applicant||Fee (INR)|
Steps to check JAM Admission List/Seat Allotment
The applicant can check the JAM 2020 Admission list through the steps mention below in the list. Please go through the complete list to check the IIT JAM 2020 Admission list.
- The applicant has to visit the official portal of the Joint Admission Test 2020 @ https://jam.iitk.ac.in/
- The homepage will appear on the screen which contains all the important information regarding the JAM Admission List 2020.
- The applicant needs to click on the candidate portal flashing on the screen.
- Now, on the new page, enter your mail id and password followed with the security captcha.
- Click on the submit button.
- The IIT JAM admission list will flash on the screen.
- The applicant can save and take a print of the document for future references.
Recommended Read>>>>> Uni-Gauge E-Admit Card
Candidates having issues related to IIT JAM, Kanpur can drop their issues in the comment section below.