IGNOU Result 2019-2019 December Term End Exam TEE: After the successful TEE exam in December 2018, now students can now check IGNOU TEE result 2018-19 online. Through our website candidates can download the result and view their grade. Check below direct link to find the IGNOU Term End December 2018 Exam Result (New).
Latest: IGNOU University Released Revaluation Result for various year.
Check link below
Students of this era, after having their senior secondary education, think different for the field of education. Students, try their level best to be a helping hand for the family, so they try to earn so as to support their families. In that race of earning, their higher education is somewhere lagging far behind as the universities or colleges conduct regular classes which students cannot take up due to their regular jobs. To overcome this problem, IGNOU is a solution.
IGNOU Result 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University, or simply IGNOU, is a distance learning National University. It is located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi. It was established in 1985 and named after Former Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi. This university is run under the Central Government of India. With the count of 4 million and above students, this university qualifies to be the largest university in the world, formulated to provide education to the disadvantaged strata of society. It has a network of 67 regional centers, 29 overseas centers that is, in 15 countries and 2667 centers of study. The percentage of students enrolling for IGNOU for higher education in India is approximately 20% as IGNOU offers programs that consist of courses at certificate, degrees, and diploma as well.
Table of Contents
IGNOU End Term Result 2019
Candidates who appeared for the IGNOU exams can check their respective results on 2nd February 2019 through online mode. For this, candidates have to enter their hall ticket number to check the results. The result for OPENMATXLIV was announced on 2nd February 2019.
|Result Update||Date||Direct Link|
|Revaluation Result December 2018||27-03-2019||Check Here|
|Revaluation Results – JUNE 2018||26-03-2019||Check Here|
|Revaluation Results – DECEMBER 2017||25-03-2019||Check Here|
|IGNOU 2018 Result 1st Update on||15-02-2019||Check Here|
|Course Code||Grade Card|
|BCA/MCA/MP/MPB Programme||Click Here|
|BDP/BA/B.Com/B.Sc/ASSO Programme||Click Here|
|Other Programmes||Click Here|
IGNOU TEE Result December 2019 BDP, MA BA
|Years & TEE||First Result Updated On|
|December 2015||12th Feb 2016|
|December 2016||13th Feb 2017|
|December 2017||6th Feb 2018|
|December 2018 1st Update||15 Feb 2019 (Announced)|
|December 2018 2nd Update||AVAILABLE SOON|
|December 2018 3rd Update||AVAILABLE SOON|
For OPENMATXLV, the results are expected to be announced in the last week of March.
Student may expect some delay in Result of December TEE  in following subjects:
- B.Ed Programme [Reason: Paper Leak]
- BES – 143 [Reason: Paper Leak]
- BES – 144 [Reason: Paper Leak]
- BES – 145 [Reason: Paper Leak]
- FST – 01 [Reason: Because held on the last date]
How to Check IGNOU TEE Result Dec 2018?
- Visit official website of IGNOU
- Click on the “Results” Tab link
- Click on “Term-End link”
- Check for the link December 2018 Exam Result
- Enter nine digits (Numeric) Enrollment Number
- Now window will open displaying IGNOU TEE result and check the result
Details mentioned on IGNOU Result Dec 2018?
- Candidate Program Name
- Students 9 digit Enrolment Number
- Course Code
- Scored Marks/Grade
- Maximum Marks of exam
- Exam Month/Year
- Date of Updation on Website
- Remarks by examiner
Revaluation of Answer Script
Those students who have objection in the IGNOU result 2018 will be able to file answer sheet for revaluation. Students who are not satisfied with result can also apply for revaluation of IGNOU TEE result 2019. To apply students have to fill the form within the one month of release of result. If there is any change in marks and grade, it will be updated in the record.
IGNOU Improvement Exam
IGNOU also conducts improvement exam for the students who have failed or want to improve their grade/marks. Students of Master, Bachelor programme can apply for this. However, improvement exam is only for theory paper only, check eligibility before applying.
Eligibility Criteria of Improvement Examination
- 2% marks less than for secureing the first/second Division in UG/PG courses.
- For Master Programmes who have scored 2% marks less than overall 55% requirement.
IGNOU CUT OFF marks
For every institution, a set of standards are made. Those standards are in the form of marks, which a candidate is expected to reach. Thus, is called “cut off”. This helps an organization to find the creamy layers from a number of aspirants so as to meet their number of seats. IGNOU too have their sets of cut off. Below that cutoff, candidates are not qualified for further procedure. For pursuing MBA, the maximum qualifying percentage for general category is 50% and for reserved category, it is 45%.
IGNOU 2018-2019 EXAMINATION
For IGNOU 2019 session, the registration started from 22nd of October 2018 which extended till 18th November 2018. For OPENMAT XLIV, the hall tickets were released on 10th of December 2018 and the exam was conducted on 16th December 2018.
For OPNMATXLV, admission forms released from 18th January 2019. The last date for submission of forms was 18th of January 2019. The exam is declared to be conducted in February 2019.
B.Ed. Entrance exam the application forms released on 22nd October 2018. Hall ticket for the same released on 10th December 2018.
TIPS FOR SCORING BETTER
- Little things when kept in mind, can really boost up your numbers and enhance your performance in your exam. Here are some tips you could follow during your preparations.
- Try practicing your topics making it comprised of facts and less of fillers.
- Make a study plan inserting free time in it as well.
- From the books provided by IGNOU, master in the topics which are the heart of the chapter that means, the topics which are full of essence and have chances to come in exams.
- Practice last 3 years question papers.
- Learn while connecting the events with one another. This would help you to remember better.
- Try to gather all the recent factual data. This would give strength to your answer and improve your general knowledge as well.
While giving examination, you can ponder upon the following points which would save your time and would help you in framing a good answer.
- The topics you have read so far, should be well prepared and summarised in your mind.
- Handwriting should be clear and proper spacing should be provided.
- While writing an answer, try writing points and elaborate it clearly.
- The speed of writing should be constant. Do not write slowly.
- Use keywords and highlight them as well.
PROCESS FOR ENROLLING
Since this is an era of technology, you need not worry about forms or notices regarding anything. Everything is available online. However, if you want, you can always visit the nearest center and let the authority do the needful.
- For the online process for registration, here are some steps.
- For enrolling, you need to visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Open the URL that is, https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in, which is the official page for registration.
- Create a username and password so as to register yourself.
- Your given username and password will get to you through SMS and Email as well.
- You need to Re-login using that very username and password that you have earlier created.
- Your recent photograph is to be updated in JPG format and that too compressing it to 100KB.
- Important documents are to be scanned and uploaded compressing it to maximum 400 KB in JPG or PDF format.
- Read carefully the declaration and check the declaration box.
- Preview all the data you inserted and confirm the details.
IGNOU conducts its examination twice a year keeping in mind the sessions which start from January and July as well. Depending on your choice, you can go for either January session or for July sessions. But for the technical courses, the exam is conducted once a year. Exams are not for just the graduation aspirants but also for also the post-graduation aspirants as well.
PLACEMENTS IN IGNOU
At the various point of time, IGNOU has its campus drive placement drives. To get any information regarding it, students have to visit IGNOU site quite often. The campus placement is held at IGNOU headquarters located at Maidan Garhi nearby Saket, Delhi. For the screening process, students need to visit the headquarters there. Placement drives of IGNOU invite students to appear for the placement drive. However, not many companies come for the placement sessions.
FEATURES OF IGNOU
IGNOU, though a distant education providing organization, is well equipped with study material and have a great name inside and outside India. In addition to that, the study material IGNOU provides is helpful while creating the notes. Since a moderate level of language is used in it, it is easily understood by everyone.
Coming to the fee structure, the fee of the courses offered by IGNOU are really affordable. Even the lower strata of the society would are able to receive a higher education when admitted in IGNOU.
This is the best way for women empowerment. Since, many females, who are willing to study but drops the idea because of the regular private colleges which demand a good amount of fees and 75% of attendance to maintain. IGNOU is free from such bonds and yet is the first choice for the married female aspirants. Even the students willing to do part-time can really go well with IGNOU.
If you have any doubt regarding IGNOU result 2018-19, then you can ask us in the comment below.