IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020-21:- Institute of banking and personnel selection (IBPS) has released its PO/MT X Prelims result on its official website on 14th Jan 2021. The examination for the same was conducted on various dates of October 2020 and Jan 2021. So those who had appeared for the same are eagerly looking for the result which has been released now. In order to access the IBPS PO X prelims result students need to submit their registration number and password. those who will be shortlisted in this will have to appear for the mains examination which was scheduled to be held on 4th Feb 2021. Scroll down to for IBPS PO/MT X Prelims 2021 result link.
Update: Applicant appeared for IBPS PO MT X prelims examination can check their score-card from link given below.
Update: IBPS Probationary officer prelims result is now available candidates can check their result from link shared below.
- 1 IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020-21
- 2 IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2020
- 3 Steps to Check IBPS PO Prelims Result
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020-21
IBPS has conducted the PO X prelims exam on 3rd, 10th, & 11th Oct 2020 and on 5th & 6th, Jan 2021 for those candidates who had submitted the application in the supplementary notification, and now after appearing in it successfully all candidates are curiously waiting for their result which was about to release in Jan 2021 first half (Available Now).
IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2020
IBPS PO Result 2020: Earlier, IBPS has issued the notification for CRP PO X recruitment in August 2020 and after receiving thousands of applications IBPS has conducted its prelims examination on various dates in October 2020 and after conducting the same successfully its result has been declared by the officials and now those who have been shortlisted in the prelims need to prepare hard for their mains exam which was to be held on 4th Feb 2021.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2021: Overview
|Organization name||Institute of banking and personnel selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the exam||CRP PO X 2021|
|Number of vacancies||3517|
|Prelims exam date||3, 10, 11 Oct 2020, & 5, 6 Jan 2021|
|Prelims result date||14th Jan 2021|
|IBPO PO Mains exam date||4th Feb 2021|
|IBPS PO Final result||TBA|
IBPS Result Criteria
We know that you all must be looking for the prelims result and keep on praying for your selection and all having finger crossed. We know that all of you from years must have burned the midnight oil to achieve the aim of Bank PO you have targeted and we also hope for the best that all our readers will be selected in the prelims examination.
IBPS PO Result 2020 Date
|Notification issued||5th August 2020|
|Online registration date||5th to 26th August 2020|
|Prelims examination||3rd, 10th, and 11th Oct 2020|
5th & 6th Jan 2021 (Supplementary)
|Prelims result||14th Jan 2021|
|Prelims Score Card Date||20th Jan 2021|
|Mains exam date||4th Feb 2021|
|Mains result||Feb/March 2021|
|Interview conduct in||March/April 2021|
|Provisional allotment||April/May 2021|
Steps to Check IBPS PO Prelims Result
After appearing in prelims, mains examination you all must be aware that the result will be hosted by the IBPS official website and you can check the final result by following the steps furnished below.
- Visit the official website of IBPS first
- On the home page, you will find the link of IBPO PO Final result click the same
- After a click, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter some details
- And you know very what are the details its registration number and password
- After submitting it you will get the final selection result in your screen
- Save the file and check the result.
Details mentioned in the IBPS PO Result
Once you download the result then you will found some information mention in it which are:
- Name of the applicants
- Examination name
- Appear in
- Marks secured in each section
- And the final status of the result
IBPS PO Final Selection Allotment
After completing the interview process and depending on the number of vacancies which are to be filled during the financial year of recruitment, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted by the participating bank or organization and the selection is completely based on the merit of the candidates.
- The provisional allotment is fulfilling the criteria, that the students shortlisted are eligible for the post or not and provisional selection does not mean that they had offered employment in the organisation and…
- In case it is detected that candidate shortlisted does not satisfy the eligibility criteria then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- The provisional allotment in the organization is on a merit basis so no plea regarding the change will be accepted.
- The issuance of letter of appointment, formalities for verification and joining, etc. is the decision of the participating organization IBPS has no role therein.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may check the PO prelims result either from IBPS official website or from link shared on this article.
The result has been declared on 14th Jan 2021
You need to enter the registration number and password.
Yes for every wrong attempt 1/4th marks will be deducted.
Those who will shortlisted in the prelims exam are eligible to appear for mains exam which was to be held on 4th Feb 2021.