IBPS PO Final Result 2022:- Institute of banking and personnel selection (IBPS) has released its PO XI Final result on 1 April 2022. If you are among the candidates who had appeared in the interview examination and looking for the final result then you must check IBPS PO XI final result from the link given on this page. Also, the authority has released a notification regarding the provisional allotment.
Update: IBPS PO Final Result is now available.
IBPS PO Final Result 2022
IBPS will conduct the PO interview tentatively in 1 April 2021. Candidates who had successfully cleared the IBPS PO Mains examination are shortlisted for the Interview examination and after appearing in this they all are curiously waiting for their final result which is expected to be announced in March 2022.
IBPS PO Result 2022: IBPS has issued the notification for CRP PO IX recruitment in October 2021 and after receiving thousands of applications IBPS has conducted its prelims examination on scheduled dates after succeeding in the prelims examination students sat in the mains examination and those who qualified in the mains examination has been shortlisted for the interview program and now they all looking for their final result which will be out soon.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22: Overview
|Organization name||Institute of banking and personnel selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the exam||CRP PO XI 2021|
|Number of vacancies||4135|
|Interview month||March 2022|
|IBPS PO Final result||1 April|
|Final result status||Available|
IBPS Result Criteria – Final PO
We know that you all must be looking for the final result and keep on praying for your selection and all having fingers crossed. We know from years must have burned the midnight oil to achieve the aim of Bank PO you have targeted and we also hope for the best that all our readers will be selected in the final examination.
But for the selection, you need to know that you must secure at least 40% marks in the interview instead of more than that and the IBPS PO final selection will be based on the marks of mains examination and the marks secure by you in the Interview examination which will be in the ratio of 80:20 respectively.
For final selection, you need to qualify both in CRP and interview and the merit of the candidates should be on the higher side to be provisionally selected.
IBPS PO Final Selection Allotment
After completing the interview process and depending on the number of vacancies that are to be filled during the financial year of recruitment, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted by the participating bank or organization, and the selection is completely based on merit of the candidates.
- The provisional allotment is fulfilling the criteria, whether the students shortlisted are eligible for the post or not and provisional selection does not mean that they had offered employment in the organisation and…
- In case it is detected that candidate shortlisted does not satisfy the eligibility criteria then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- The provisional allotment in the organization is on a merit basis so no plea regarding the change will be accepted.
- The issuance of letter of appointment, formalities for verification and joining, etc. is the decision of the participating organization IBPS has no role therein.
IBPS PO Final Result 2022 Date
|Notification issued||October 2021|
|Online registration date||20 Oct to 10 Nov 2021|
|Prelims examination||4 and 11 November 2021|
|Prelims result||6 January 2022|
|Mains exam date||22 January 2022|
|Mains result||11 February 2022|
|Provisional allotment||April 2022|
Details mentioned in the IBPS Final PO Result
Once you download the result then you will find some information mentioned in it which are:
- Name of the applicants
- Examination name
- Appear in
- Marks secured in the Interview
- And the final status of the result
Steps to Check IBPS Final PO Result
After appearing in prelims, mains examination you all must be aware that the result will be hosted by the IBPS official website and you can check the final result by following the steps furnished below.
- Visit the official website of IBPS first
- On the home page, you will find the link of IBPO PO Final result click the same
- After a click, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter some details
- And you know very what are the details its registration number and password
- After submitting it you will get the final selection result in your screen
- Save the file and check the result.
Frequently asked question
You may check the PO final result on IBPS official website
The result is out on 1 April 2022
You need to enter the registration number and password.
The final selection will be based on the marks secure in mains examination and interview and the ratio is 80:20 respectively
No, the students shortlisted in the final result will be provisionally selected because after selection their eligibility will be checked by the organization whether they fulfill the criteria or not.
If this happens then the candidature of the candidate will be forfeited.