IBPS PO Final Result 2023 (Released):- Institute of banking and personnel selection (IBPS) released its PO XII Final result on 1 April 2023. If you are among the candidates who appeared in the interview examination and looking for the final result then you must check IBPS PO XII final result from the link given on this page. Along with this, the authority has released a notification regarding the provisional allotment.
IBPS PO Final Result 2023
Candidates who had successfully cleared the IBPS PO Mains examination are shortlisted for the Interview examination and after appearing in this they all are curiously waiting for their final result which is announced on 1st April 2023.
IBPS has issued the notification for CRP PO XII recruitment in 2022 and after receiving thousands of applications IBPS conducted its prelims examination on scheduled dates after succeeding in the prelims examination students sat in the mains examination and those who qualified in the mains examination has been shortlisted for the interview program and now they all looking for their final result which is now available.
IBPS Result Criteria – Final PO
We know that you all must be looking for the final result and keep on praying for your selection and all having your fingers crossed. We know from years must have burned the midnight oil to achieve the aim of Bank PO you have targeted and we also hope for the best that all our readers will be selected in the final examination.
But for the selection, you need to know that you must secure at least 40% marks in the interview instead of more than that and the IBPS PO final selection will be based on the marks of mains examination and the marks secure by you in the Interview examination which will be in the ratio of 80:20 respectively.
For final selection, you need to qualify both in CRP and interview and the merit of the candidates should be on the higher side to be provisionally selected.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Read this>>> IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2023
IBPS PO Final Selection Allotment
After completing the interview process and depending on the number of vacancies that are to be filled during the financial year of recruitment, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted by the participating bank or organization, and the selection is completely based on merit of the candidates.
- The provisional allotment is fulfilling the criteria, whether the students shortlisted are eligible for the post or not and provisional selection does not mean that they had offered employment in the organisation and…
- In case it is detected that candidate shortlisted does not satisfy the eligibility criteria then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The provisional allotment in the organization is on a merit basis so no plea regarding the change will be accepted.
- The issuance of letter of appointment, formalities for verification and joining, etc. is the decision of the participating organization IBPS has no role therein.
Details mentioned in the IBPS Final PO Result
Once you download the result then you will find some information mentioned in it which are:
- Name of the applicants
- Examination name
- Appear in
- Marks secured in the Interview
- And the final status of the result
Steps to Check IBPS PO Final Result
After appearing in prelims, mains examination you all must be aware that the result will be hosted by the IBPS official website and you can check the final result by following the steps furnished below.
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- On the home page, you will find the IBPS PO Final result link.
- After a click, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter some details
- And you know very what are the details of its registration number and password
- After submitting it you will get the final selection result in your screen
- Save the file and check the result.
Frequently asked question
You may check the PO final result on IBPS official website
The result is likely to be announced on 1 April 2023.
You need to enter the registration number and password.
The final selection will be based on the marks secured in mains examination and interview and the ratio is 80:20 respectively
No, the students shortlisted in the final result will be provisionally selected because after selection their eligibility will be checked by the organization whether they fulfil the criteria or not.
If this happens then the candidature of the candidate will be forfeited.