IBPS PO Final Result 2020:- Institute of banking and personnel selection (IBPS) has released its PO IX Final result. Earlier, IBPS has notified that in its notice that once the lockdown period will over we will declare IBPS PO Final Result 2020. If you are among the candidates who had appeared in the interview examination and looking for the final result then you must check IBPS PO IX final result from the link given on this page.
You can also check the IBPS notice which we have given below.
IBPS PO Final Result 2020
IBPS has conducted the PO interview in Jan/Feb 2020. Candidates who had successfully cleared the Mains examination are shortlisted for the Interview examination and after appearing in this they all are curiously waiting for their final result which was scheduled to be declared in March 2020 but due to noval coronavirus outbreak and lockdown in all over India IBPS delay the final result and IBPS has issued the notice for the same, that they will issue new notification regarding result or recruitment once the lockdown period is over.
IBPS PO Result 2020: IBPS has issued the notification for CRP PO IX recruitment in August 2019 and after receiving thousands of applications IBPS has conducted its prelims examination on various dates in October 2020 and after succeeding in the prelims examination students sat in the mains examination on 30 November 2019 and those who are qualified in the mains examination has been shortlisted for the interview program and now they all looking for their final result which will be out in just a few days.
IBPS PO Recruitment Overview
|Organization name||Institute of banking and personnel selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the exam||CRP PO IX 2020-2021|
|Number of vacancies||4336|
|IBPS PO Final result||Available Now|
|Final result status||AVAILABLE|
IBPS Result Criteria – Final PO
We know that you all must be looking for the final result and keep on praying for your selection and all having finger crossed. We know that all of you from years must have burned the midnight oil to achieve the aim of Bank PO you have targeted and we also hope for the best that all our readers will be selected in the final examination.
But for the selection, you need to know that you must secure at least 40% marks in the interview instead more than that and the IBPS PO final selection will be based on the marks of mains examination and the marks secure by you in the Interview examination which will be in the ratio of 80:20 respectively.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
For final selection, you need to qualify both in CRP and interview and the merit of the candidates should be on the higher side to be provisionally selected.
IBPS PO Final Selection Allotment
After completing the interview process and depending on the number of vacancies which are to be filled during the financial year of recruitment, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted by the participating bank or organization and the selection is completely based on the merit of the candidates.
- The provisional allotment is fulfilling the criteria, that the students shortlisted are eligible for the post or not and provisional selection does not mean that they had offered employment in the organisation and…
- In case it is detected that candidate shortlisted does not satisfy the eligibility criteria then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- The provisional allotment in the organization is on a merit basis so no plea regarding the change will be accepted.
- The issuance of letter of appointment, formalities for verification and joining, etc. is the decision of the participating organization IBPS has no role therein.
IBPS PO Final Result 2020 Date
|Notification issued||August 2019|
|Online registration date||7 to 28 August 2019|
|Prelims examination||12 to 20 October 2019|
|Prelims result||November 2019|
|Mains exam date||30 November 2019|
|Mains result||December 2019|
|Interview conduct in||Jan/Feb 2020|
|Provisional allotment||April/May 2020|
Details mentioned in the IBPS Final PO Result
Once you download the result then you will found some information mention in it which are:
- Name of the applicants
- Examination name
- Appear in
- Marks secured in the Interview
- And the final status of the result
Steps to Check IBPS Final PO Result
After appearing in prelims, mains examination you all must be aware that the result will be hosted by the IBPS official website and you can check the final result by following the steps furnished below.
- Visit the official website of IBPS first
- On the home page, you will find the link of IBPO PO Final result click the same
- After a click, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter some details
- And you know very what are the details its registration number and password
- After submitting it you will get the final selection result in your screen
- Save the file and check the result.
Frequently asked question
You may check the PO final result on IBPS official website
The result was declared in the month of May 2020
You need to enter the registration number and password.
The final selection will be based on the marks secure in mains examination and interview and the ratio is 80:20 respectively
No, the students shortlisted in the final result will be provisionally selected because after selection their eligibility will be checked by the organization that they fulfill the criteria or not.
If this happens then the candidature of the candidate will be forfeited.